Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I have just unfollowed..finally...i said the betsy post made uncomfortable viewing and id be embaressed if my kids did the same..and how does b know who pays which bills..thats unhealthy....she replies under the "admin" and says out of over 3000 positive messages i was the only negative one...also after "recent events" i should refrain from looking at anything that majes me feel negative or sad... Patronising twat
Classic from the gaslighting Queen “Over 3000 people love this and only you don’t”

Deflect, attack, blame. Surprised she’s not coming round to squirt breast milk directly in your eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So..... I had stayed away from tattle, as I only knew about it from the PTWM page and she made it out to be a place where only truly horrible(horrific) people would go to post things and obviously I'm not that kind of person. But after mentioning to my friends that I had recently made a donation to PTWM's PayPal, they suggested I have a read up on here about questions that have been raised about her donations and what actually happens to the money and boy do I feel like an absolute idiot to have fallen for it! 🤦🏻‍♀️I want my money back! 😔
UPDATE - I politely requested a refund and the money is now back in my account 👌
I shall now donate directly to a genuinely worthy charity!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Kbird

VIP Member
She just oozes nastiness. That smug smile, the whiney voice, the eye roll. All in all not a nice person.
Can we all just breathe a sigh of relief for a moment to take comfort in the fact we are not her! We have not conned people, doxxed people and our lives are not one big lie built by trampling on others , causing pain and ruining lives.

It makes me greatful for my lovely little family, my home that I worked hard for all without having to sell my childrens lives to the world, having to steal and lie.
Peace of mind like that is priceless.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Loevly

D090B05A-0C00-4EAB-B19C-7D92F4FA1D74.png

This doesn’t make any sense?

A) you are a public account, literally anyone can see your profile?
B) who does she think she is, Colleen Rooney with her Wagatha Christie detective work?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Richard Herring posted this on Twitter and I think it should be Rachael's new daily mantra.

"For that “be kind” thing to work then you have to be kind to people you disagree with and don’t like. Even if they aren’t kind. Being kind to people you like isn’t any kind of effort and achieves nothing."

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
He looks fed up with their shit. When my children (a lot younger than Seb) want to help me in the kitchen, I guide them not stand back berating their every move and recording it for the ‘gram to try to “prove a point.”

What was the point? It just backs up what everyone here thinks of the way they treat him. Twats. 🙄
My 9 year old wanted to make his own packed lunch for school last night. He chose strawberries, mini cheddars, a smoothie, iced gems and dry Cheerios 🤷🏼‍♀️ Do you know what I didn’t do? Laugh in his face, berate him for choosing odd things and film it for everyone to take the piss out of him.

• Heart

Jedoc

God i would be fucking mortified if my teenager talked to my partner like that,talking about him paying what bills is obviously something shes learned from Rachel throwing that at him in an argument. She just sits their snorting like a pig instead of realising Betsy is a mirror image of her bad attitude. Run Josh,run you cheating basterd!

• Haha
Her sheep are at it now! :sick:

The way he...

The way he wears really tight girls leggings so we can all see his balls...
The way he allows you to treat his sons like crap...
The way he belittles his son under the pretence of helping him cook
The way he feeds you because you're too bone idol to do it yourself...
The way he enables you to be an attention seeking, lying, lazy cow...
The way he treats your daughters better than his own kids...
The way he doesn't tell you to fuck off for being disrespectful and emotionally abusive towards him...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
‘Don’t you only pay for the gas and electric and mum pays everything else? So technically this is her lounge; all you own is the shower’

**rachel cackling behind camera **

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
So... the post that she’s shared on stories where Josh has apparently replied to a question on his account about why he features the girls more than the boys... what do we think? I get it, they’ve been removed from their mum and Josh has sole custody so that probably changes things.

But.

1. It was just a question, not “trolling”, as she called it.

2. If the boys were removed for serious reasons and that’s why they don’t feature “as much” as the girls, why do they feature AT ALL? I think people would be less likely to question it if they just weren’t featured, rather than being on Rachel’s public stories and accounts sometimes but rarely mentioned by their own Dad. If they are that at risk by being on social media, don’t film them, don’t tag them, don’t put up posts about them to 183,000 strangers, most of whom you keep calling trolls.

3. If they ARE really at risk by being mentioned by their dad on social media and that’s why he doesn’t do it, why is his account public? Why does R tag him and make it well known who he is so people follow him if it’s potentially bad for his sons?

4. This OUR boys thing could backfire. Regardless of whatever their mum has done, they are still her biological children and unless they are adopted I don’t think it is helpful to deny that.

• Heart

Ozzy11

You can bet B is treating her poor boyfriend in exactly the same way dickface treats J. Hope he gets out fast!
I have just unfollowed..finally...i said the betsy post made uncomfortable viewing and id be embaressed if my kids did the same..and how does b know who pays which bills..thats unhealthy....she replies under the "admin" and says out of over 3000 positive messages i was the only negative one...also after "recent events" i should refrain from looking at anything that majes me feel negative or sad... Patronising twat

• Wow
  • Angry
So..... I had stayed away from tattle, as I only knew about it from the PTWM page and she made it out to be a place where only truly horrible(horrific) people would go to post things and obviously I'm not that kind of person. But after mentioning to my friends that I had recently made a donation to PTWM's PayPal, they suggested I have a read up on here about questions that have been raised about her donations and what actually happens to the money and boy do I feel like an absolute idiot to have fallen for it! 🤦🏻‍♀️I want my money back! 😔

• Sad

MrsA99

VIP Member
Funny how she flipped Rosie Ramsey's rant back round to make it all about her. I don't know if she's completely daft or just crafty? By commenting what she did on Rosie Ramsey's post, she's inadvertently sending people over here again to read what's been said about her (If you are new here, read from the start. People were genuinely making valid points, questioning the use of the PayPal money and what it was actually spent on)
Also, clever game she's played. Rosie has twice the amount of followers she has, commenting will surely pick her up a few followers? The more followers/engagement she has, the more money she can command for #ADS

These insta mums are fake. The whole Mother of Daughters/Alice saga showed this.
This whole #bekind or 'women supporting women' bullshit is ridiculous. How can these women actually support someone who belittles her husband or allows her daughter to be disrespectful to point out he only pays for gas and electricity??
And yes, PTWM has only shown a tiny percentage of her day, and people will say 'How can you make an opinion just based on that?' but she's put it out there. It's vile. It's not #kind.
Am I a troll for pointing out that the world they are trying to sell you is fake? That they will try and influence you to buy/spend your hard earned money on any old rubbish (rubbish, that if you're honest, you don't need) then so be it. A lot of them aren't promoting small businesses out of the goodness of their hearts, they're after freebies!
Nothing wrong with my mental health commenting here. I'm not bitter or unhappy. I just don't like seeing other women conned by liars.

• Heart

PudgyPenguin

I really dislike speaking badly of children, my daughter is only 1 year old than Betsy and I've always thought we have a very chilled mother daughter relationship, where we can share jokes and take the piss out of each other without it being spiteful. But what I've witnessed with Betsy tonight and on other occasions is that she's allowed to overstep the line, it's absolutely disgusting behaviour to allow your child to speak to your husband like this, to belittle him, and to sit there cackling and snorting like a complete twat whilst filming it. TELL YOUR KID SHE CAN'T TALK TO HER FAMILY MEMBERS LIKE THIS. Discipline her. Be a fucking parent. This has really made me sick tonight. Josh needs to leave her ASAP and take his boys with him.

• Heart
I need to relax more in the evenings because it gives me the perfect opportunity to advertise these books and talk more shit while Josh waits on me hand and foot.

I'm going to leave my phone on charge in the kitchen even though I've come up to bed to read and I'm showing you the books I've been gifted, that YOU can spend YOUR money on, while I'm filming on my phone (so it's not in the bastard kitchen then...)

What more self care can she fucking do? She already has a husband who literally waits on her and feeds her :sick: , she has her eyelashes, eyebrows, hair and nails done every couple of weeks. She has private therapy. She has every sad sap under the sun telling her she is amazing and boosting her already over inflated ego. She goes to her mother in laws and gets bacon sandwiches, cut into child size pieces, brought to her while she sits on the sofa and films. She gets gifted every single thing she could ever possibly need AND downs more litres of free rescue remedy than I put litres of fuel in my car each week.

Seriously, how much self care does one person need?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

anasophia1991

Dear Reviled Raqueleio,

There’s absolutely nothing worse than a hypocrite. Being ‘kind’ extends to EVERYONE. Just cos a few people know your name doesn’t mean you deserve more kindness than the average Joe. If you show kindness through your content, you will get it back tenfold. Acting like a total bitch, cheating and conniving people out of their hard earned money, blocking them then whining they’re trolls in NOT being kind. It’s being a complete dick. Being kind means not stealing from my child, which you indirectly have done so you can pay to fix your teeth. Pity you can’t fix being a narcissistic, horrid, venomous cheat.

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Also, Rachel, the opposite of “selling my family to make money online” isn’t “claiming benefits”. You could, you know, get a fucking job to support your family 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Kayles1986

Not sure how long it will stay but has anyone seen the Facebook post about her braces? She’s clearly reading tattle
9CA06F41-5EF3-4F67-99C0-2FC564CC7110.png

• Heart