Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Newbie here ✌🏽 does anyone have this video of Betsy not long come across this site but always thought Rachael was a bit of a dick. Ive never put Betsy and kind in the same sentence either! Just the faces she pulls at her siblings is enough to know she isnt that nice!
Which video do you mean?

Reactions: 1

JDC

If their legal battle with the boys’ mum has been so bad, then you’d think they’d be the last people making a living out of selling their family on Insta. It’s disrespectful. Not just to the boys and their biological mum, but to the girls and any other relatives that are present in their lives but who have been mentioned in a bad light in her book. R’s own mum. E’s dad too, who everyone is aware fought for parental rights to see his child. She has put her version of their lives into a book and all over social media for everyone to see, meaning none of them have any privacy or autonomy over what has been shared about them with thousands of strangers.

I’m not a troll, I don’t slide into people’s inboxes giving them abuse. I occasionally have a look on a public Instagram page and come here to discuss what I don’t agree with about it, with likeminded people. The only way this should upset R is if she goes looking for it, which she clearly does. It’s not “in her face” and it’s still not trolling. To claim that “trolls” are mentally ill means that they would have little control over their actions so why are you doxxing these people and telling your gang to pick them apart If you want everyone to be kind, R? Practice what you preach. Having a question or an opinion is not trolling. If you don’t like it, don’t look for it and don’t entertain it.

I think they mean how it’s assumed here that he cheated on his ex-wife with her before leaving to be with her. Once a cheater and all that...
Ahh I see, thanks.

Leahlou95

Oh my children have plenty of friendships and have play dates and sleepovers but they don’t go away without me and without each other all the time. They do overnights with Cubs and residentials with school but we don’t have a lot of family nearby so options are fairly limited. Rachel’s kids EVERY Wednesday are all at different places, Tallulah is away all this week with one of R’s friends, Seb seems to live elsewhere 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean, I have friends in various parts of the country but they work so my kids wouldn’t go and spend a whole half term with them. I find it interesting that she never ever seems to have all so kids with her at any one time but maybe I’m just not sociable enough 🤣
I suppose people are just different.

My eldest was away last week (our half term was last week) for 4 nights. My sister was up here, then took my daughter back down south with her for a holiday - we are in Cheshire, my family is in Northants.

I grew up in a big family - 6 siblings and as we got older it was actually more unusual for all 9 of us to be at home at the one time. The younger kids were usually together, but pre teen/teen years, life happened and we were all here there and everywhere. I was big into McFly and spent most of my teen years chasing them round the country, on coaches with my friends and hanging around stage doors (😳🙈🙈 Can’t believe I just admitted that, but oh well 😂😂 )

Like another poster said, unless people have experienced life in a big family they won't truly get the dynamics. I think parents of multiple kids tend to be more laid back (Basing that on nothing other than personal experience before I get jumped on😂)

I also read on here a few days ago that Seb doesn’t like being filmed and was getting the piss taken out of him by his mates? Maybe he is there and she just doesn’t film him?

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
We tend to pool our money into a joint account and all the bills get paid from there but the kids have never asked who pays for what. I’m just confused as to why you’d sit a child down and say, “Well, Josh pays for gas and electric and I pay the rent, council tax, water, insurance, both cars, all the food, the WiFi and TV...” etc. It’s different to saying generally that you pay whatever is proportionate to your personal income.
That's just speculation. You don't know she was sat down and told that. Betsy could have asked who pays the bills and they told her how they do it.

Feska

VIP Member
Sorry can someone please tell me why Paypal is referred to? I’ve only fairly recently dipped into these threads so don’t know the history.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member