Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I did wonder about her but that was only a week or so ago so not sure it would be dealt with that quick. Only say that because I reported someone once and it took weeks before anything happened, whereas a professional maybe taken more seriously. Who knows. Tbh they only have to look at her Insta to see how she speaks to J and the boys. Especially the story when it was S that got told off for breaking his arm and worrying Queen R.
It gets dealt with that quick when it's all in Rachaeaeale's imagination. Amazing how fast she can type up a letter and print it out when lots of attention is at stake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
maybe considering all the followers she has could not one or 2 or more be professionals who are concerned, maybe social workers? Teachers? Who knows that’s what happens when your life is on display take the tit with the #ad R not everyone likes you including your followers most are probably there waiting for it all to fall down which it will 😊

Reactions: 6
This just doesn’t ring true to me. This has been fastracked somehow. When did he break his arm? Two weeks ago? All this investigation has happened far too quickly. SS/MASH would have needed witness statements from the medical professionals and I’m not sure that all of that would have been pulled together, including interviewing the kids, in such a short space of time. Also goes to show that if it is genuine, that the safeguarding teams don’t do thorough checks. Two weeks is not long enough to pull all the evidence together. I dunno, maybe I’m talking out of my arse but it just smells fishy AF.

Reactions: 17
I love how she puts a 'threat'out that she sees people and she will block.
Big bleeping deal! I bet everyones beside themselves with worry that they might get blocked by a lying, cheating , scumbag chav!
She really needs to get over herself.

Reactions: 9
Once a month she does one of these posts, I bet most are bullshit invented to spark engagement. If you’d been investigated by SS, most normal people would take a long look at the way they conduct themselves, both in real life and online. Today, she posted an ad for Ryvita 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, yes the kids may be well fed and clothed but being around emotional abuse is just as damaging to them and SS take that seriously too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It basically a big duck off to those who we’re thinking of reporting her...”don’t bother now, someone already has reported us and it’s been thrown out so no one will take you seriously” - I think it’s a red herring.

Reactions: 21
This just doesn’t ring true to me. This has been fastracked somehow. When did he break his arm? Two weeks ago? All this investigation has happened far too quickly. SS/MASH would have needed witness statements from the medical professionals and I’m not sure that all of that would have been pulled together, including interviewing the kids, in such a short space of time. Also goes to show that if it is genuine, that the safeguarding teams don’t do thorough checks. Two weeks is not long enough to pull all the evidence together. I dunno, maybe I’m talking out of my arse but it just smells fishy AF.
MASH?

Reactions: 1
I work for Children's Services and that letter definitely isn't legit. It's not in the style that we are taught to write in, 'Rachel & Joshua'?? Nope 'Mr & Mrs ...... '

She's definitely just whipped it up on Microsoft Word 🙄

Reactions: 36
Has she posted it in insta as well? Or just fb as she is 2 different personalities on them both

Reactions: 5
Nicola McLean is a nobody- she was well known for being a nasty bullying witch on big brother, I’ve noticed she’s been sooo far up rachaeles arse I’m surprised she’s not lost her head 🤣🤣 they are well suited as friends- two narcissist witches together.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
new poster in this thread but been following it ever so closely since her tattle rant last year!

I’m pretty sure they would address her and J as Mr and Mrs “Surname” and the children’s full names and date of births would be listed! (been on quite a few safeguarding courses with work!)

Reactions: 16
I find it a bit odd that she’s covered up the children’s services name given how much she usually shares? And since she’s shared where she lives it wouldn’t be hard to find the right place there can’t be that many in one area?

Reactions: 9
I think if it’s genuine and petty people have reported her out of spite then that’s stupid BUT if you want to parade your life and your kids all over social media you can’t really moan about things like this happening!!! Don’t like it then don’t have such a public life!!

Reactions: 10
I don't think it's any coincidence that someone comes on here today with stories of being ignored and abusive messages from R and friends that we now get one of R's usual monthly ramblings for sympathy and engagement.

Reactions: 21
All the vomit inducing comments on fb. You are amazing parents, people should be named and shamed for reporting. Honestly her sheep really are thick as mince.
She is a STRANGER on the internet, she could be a mass murderer for all they know! They all think she their friend and therefore can do no wrong. No one truly knows what goes on behind close doors you thick witches.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I find it a bit odd that she’s covered up the children’s services name given how much she usually shares? And since she’s shared where she lives it wouldn’t be hard to find the right place there can’t be that many in one area?
Pretty sure it would be Torbay children's services

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.