Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending her but I do that. Even got my little one a tablet for Christmas. I rarely get breakfast so I need something to keep them occupied whilst I get stuff done.
Completely agreee I've done the same with my 3 they each have a tablet and it keeps them occupied especially on a long journey too.
I hate to say this but when my eldest daughter was growing up she learnt so much from watching the TV - ok she wasn't quite Wilby's age but even from the age of 1 she loved the TV so it can do some kids good. When she was 3 there was a programme teaching you how to draw and she picked up so much from it.
Even the schools encourage you to use a tablet at home to do work on Maths Apps.

Reactions: 4
But what does she do that warrants it? It’s not like she’s busy so absolutely needs Octonauts to occupy the three month old so she can do stuff in peace, is it? She has so much practical help from other adults in her life (and also from Betsy) who take over with Wilby all the time so it’s not like as soon as she’s alone with him she needs five minutes to herself 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I can't get over how she's allowing Betsy to have such a public account, encouraging strangers to follow her, and even laughing that these strangers can message her.
That child is going to get all kinds of weirdos sending her messages and most likely explicit pictures. Absolutely horrified by the complete lack of safe guarding. She's just handed her child over to the internet. Bravo Rach hun.

Reactions: 18
I can't get over how she's allowing Betsy to have such a public account, encouraging strangers to follow her, and even laughing that these strangers can message her.
That child is going to get all kinds of weirdos sending her messages and most likely explicit pictures. Absolutely horrified by the complete lack of safe guarding. She's just handed her child over to the internet. Bravo Rach hun.
She gives no shits because before long Betsy will be doing #ads, her kids are just cash cows to her

Reactions: 13
If Betsy fails her exams, like she didnt pass some exams a few months ago and Rach couldn't wait to tell her followers about then Betsy has enough followers to do #Ads # Gifted #Paid Partnerships and #Swipeups so she's laughing all the way to the bank same as Rach.

Reactions: 10
If Betsy fails her exams, like she didnt pass some exams a few months ago and Rach couldn't wait to tell her followers about then Betsy has enough followers to do #Ads # Gifted #Paid Partnerships and #Swipeups so she's laughing all the way to the bank same as Rach.
I reckon come summer there will be lots of posts about saving the planet, "working" with organisations to raise awareness, promote recycling / energy consumption / vegetarianism swiftly followed by another paypal being set up so B can stay home and continue to "work" and raise awarenessfor cause.

Reactions: 19
Funny how concerned B is about the planet except when she wants a lift if it's windy or raining in the car. Borrow one of your mother's hidious coats and Josh's stupid hats and walk!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now she’s berating Seb for the effort with the elf! Poor kid can’t do anything right. If you can’t be bothered to do it yourself for your kids don’t ask others to do it and then slag off their efforts. I hope she ends up sad and alone in her old age once those kids all realise what an awful woman she is!

Reactions: 13
I've just found this comment on her page...and oh my, I know this woman who posted it. Mortified.
one of my friends is following B lol. she's not a typical sheep follower, guess if you've not questioned the money aspect you would be none the wiser maybe

Reactions: 2
She’s always playing the cool mom not a regular mom card. Why is that girl eating there when Betsy isn’t there? If it’s an arrangement between parents then that’s totally fair obviously. You just know R is texting her like “Yeah babes come over Josh will cook for you” and her mother is probably thinking B is home.

Reactions: 7
Has betsies friends dwindled since having a bf? Or has Rachel said they can’t stay since the baby’s come along?

Reactions: 3
Funny how concerned B is about the planet except when she wants a lift if it's windy or raining in the car. Borrow one of your mother's hidious coats and Josh's stupid hats and walk!
Bit like R's half arsed effort with reusable nappies - "oh yeah, we're gonna save the environment, we're so ace" next story he's back in Pampers 🙄

Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine many landlords being ok with dark teal paint? Most wont let you paint at all and if they do it usually has to be something neutral. I’ve never known any to let you wallpaper either. I wonder if they’ve either signed up for a really long contract (hard to do if one of you doesn’t work) or if they managed to buy it after all and the whole “our landlady is going to make us homeless” was a big sob story to get the donations flowing in. What they have done to a rental property is super unusual (I’ve worked in property and my husband is a professional landlord as well as works in the industry and neither of us have ever heard of anyone letting people add an outhouse, a conservatory and paint it all colours of the rainbow).

Reactions: 8
I can’t imagine many landlords being ok with dark teal paint? Most wont let you paint at all and if they do it usually has to be something neutral. I’ve never known any to let you wallpaper either. I wonder if they’ve either signed up for a really long contract (hard to do if one of you doesn’t work) or if they managed to buy it after all and the whole “our landlady is going to make us homeless” was a big sob story to get the donations flowing in. What they have done to a rental property is super unusual (I’ve worked in property and my husband is a professional landlord as well as works in the industry and neither of us have ever heard of anyone letting people add an outhouse, a conservatory and paint it all colours of the rainbow).
We have a very good squad of people who can find information on location, house buying and dates. If R and J had bought the house it would be available to view on the Land Registry with the date.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.