Part Time Working Mummy #17 Oh Greedy Rachaele with the extra E, where might all those donations be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what else really baffles me? When she is off on one of her little rants, she likes to make a point about people on here as ‘mums’,..I’d love to know what has any of our parental status’ got to do with calling her out on her never ending BS? Because some of us may be parents we should ignore the despicable way she behaves? Because we may be parents and are also part of this forum this somehow makes us LESS of a parent? She’s worried because we’re ‘wandering around in society’...but at the same time obviously gives absolutely NO fucks about us.

I’ll tell you what worries me - the sheer number of brainwashed people that are massaging her ego, defending her and feeding her hero syndrome. They also might be ‘mums’, I only hope their children aren’t as thick and don’t grow up worshipping lying, deceitful strangers on bleeping Instagram. But more so I worry for the children she is raising - the ones that will need years of therapy to even begin to process the way that every details of their lives has been broadcast on the internet, including their birth in Wilbys case!

I’m glad my children have me as their mum - a member of Tattle - than Rachael sodding Shambleton.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Do you know what else really baffles me? When she is off on one of her little rants, she likes to make a point about people on here as ‘mums’,..I’d love to know what has any of our parental status’ got to do with calling her out on her never ending BS? Because some of us may be parents we should ignore the despicable way she behaves? Because we may be parents and are also part of this forum this somehow makes us LESS of a parent? She’s worried because we’re ‘wandering around in society’...but at the same time obviously gives absolutely NO fucks about us.

I’ll tell you what worries me - the sheer number of brainwashed people that are massaging her ego, defending her and feeding her hero syndrome. They also might be ‘mums’, I only hope their children aren’t as thick and don’t grow up worshipping lying, deceitful strangers on bleeping Instagram. But more so I worry for the children she is raising - the ones that will need years of therapy to even begin to process the way that every details of their lives has been broadcast on the internet, including their birth in Wilbys case!

I’m glad my children have me as their mum - a member of Tattle - than Rachael sodding Shambleton.
Couldn’t agree more. I am not a perfect mum, I try my hardest and sometimes that’s harder than others given the circumstances life has dealt my eldest, autistic child. We don’t have it easy, but I can hold my head up and say that I do right by both my babies and don’t exploit them for likes, follows or money. Can Raquelle and the rest say that? Can they hell!

Having an honest opinion on a public figure’s lifestyle/lack of morality has sweet eff all to do with our ability to parent our own children. I’m not in anyone’s inbox sending hateful messages, I don’t have time for that and I honestly don’t care enough to personally stalk or harass anyone (here’s looking at you, Keels). She has to deflect and claim we are all such horrible, vile mothers just because it fits her narrative of us being nasty trolls. The only thing my kids are susceptible of picking up from me is my (often brutally) honest nature, and I’m not ashamed of that. Eldest has already nailed it on his own! I’m so proud. 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I did comment on her post saying I don't understand what being a mum/ aunt had to do with it. It was removed!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion:
PayPal dosh all spent on Josh, now to get the Ads rollin, gonna cry stop trollin!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s bizarre.

Anyway Tattlers, I have something I want to share with you. And because I know we have lots of people watching here who don’t feel confident in posting yet, or they may do one day.

Five years ago to yesterday, I and my two children were sent to a refuge by taxi. I’d told my Health Visitor that I wanted to kill myself and my children - not to harm them. But to keep them safe, from my ex and my family.

She called the social services, CPN and police and I was told I had to go to a refuge or I’d lose the children. All I kept thinking about was cleaning, I hadn’t finished my cleaning routine and here were these people in my house ruining my routine. Such was my broken mind. Anyway, I went. Bin bags, suitcase and the pram. Told my eldest we were going for a holiday for October half term.

Fast forward to today, I work in this field. My old support worker is now my colleague and friend!
In between, I also study and I collect donations for our local refuges.

I am always skint! Credit cards 🥴 Student loans 😏 but oh.... I’m so happy today. Looking back on where we were then and where we are now. So, for anyone reading this and thinking they can’t see a way out. There is. I’m excited to think where I could be in 5 years!

Hopefully alive and healthy, with a healthy and happy children. Nothing else matters ❤ I’m off to bed with my little one now, she’s having a rough time with some girls being mean at school but we’ve been to see the teacher today and we are ready for half term. Have a lovely weekend everyone.
My partners mum had to do the same with her two children, couldn't be prouder of her for carrying on and now giving them a great life with the little that she has. Glad it all worked out for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Could not have worded it better myself. One of her catchphrases is “I want to raise children that don’t have to recover from their childhood” (might not be the exact wording) but I have a feeling if there are any children in this world that will need to “recover from their childhoods” it will be those who have had every aspect of their lives filmed and broadcast for hundreds of thousands to see by their greedy parents who use them for content and financial gain. I’m looking at you Rachael, The Inghams, Saccone-Jolys etc..You are narcissistic attention-seeking idiots who see your children as props. YOUR children will be the ones recovering from being raised by fools

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That person who said about Rachel: “no one has the right to hate someone for being successful” duck OFF!

Success isn’t measured in how much you can sell your kids and be a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That person who said about Rachel: “no one has the right to hate someone for being successful” duck OFF!

Success isn’t measured in how much you can sell your kids and be a witch.
If that's what "success" is then I'd rather my unsuccessful life of working to pay for the things that we want and need and showing my daughter how to actually "be kind" instead of just preaching it while setting an army of rabid fans on anyone who dares not agree with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So it was a coincidence? Nope, they’ve both been reading here 😂
Rach just milking everything. Woe is me bullshit.
Of course they both read here - neither actually work so have plenty of time to feed their rampant narcissism, hey Grunting Gary? I mean Cunty Carol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bollocks I go on holiday for a and miss out on all the fun....can someone give me a quick update!

Racheleleeeell, do you know what would probably put an end to all this?

1. Addressing the pay pal issues and go fund me money

2. Stop lying about anything and everything

3. Stop putting your children’s (and other people’s) lives all over the internet

I’m sure there’s plenty more that I could list but I doubt you’ll do any of the above anyway.

Reactions: 14
And this is what she intended all along - using domestic abuse to attract a following big enough for brands to start “working” with her so she could give up work and be yet another vacuous influencer.

Also, Rach, you could do with booking yourself on a literacy course yourself. For a “writer”, your command of language and grammar is awful.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And this is what she intended all along - using domestic abuse to attract a following big enough for brands to start “working” with her so she could give up work and be yet another vacuous influencer.

Also, Rach, you could do with booking yourself on a literacy course yourself. For a “writer”, your command of language and grammar is awful.
The brand? I think she spelt ‘PayPal donations’ wrong. I dong agree with sending her abuse directly at all, the part that stuck out to me was calling her kids ‘rude little turds’ but then I remembered R calls them turds herself so...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.