Part Time Working Mummy #17 Oh Greedy Rachaele with the extra E, where might all those donations be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came on to say ive never seen her use anything iconic london before ‘you guys know i love them’ shutuppp Rach

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I dont get why she's flogging make up either. She's a "ooh duck look how unorganised I am with all these little shits hahahahah *breathy orgasm*" person.

I'm guessing she's signed up to an agency or similar, that's why her ads are so random (water balloons/meerkat wtfuckery/Aldi beach nonsense/1950s perfect family chocolate spread snap) etc

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not posted for a while on here, broke off due to a family death turning our world upside down. But I’ve read threads on and off, still watched PTWM & Hinch on Insta to see what train wreck they still are. You can tell more so with PTWM that she’s definitely panicking she has nothing to offer now. The ‘patchwork family’ is old news, the build up with the pregnancy is over and another book will having nothing to offer so now the ADS start. Justified by ‘helping out small businesses’ 😴What a saint 🙄
PC Titwank pissed off more & more by the day that she allows and/or shows disrespect from the kids. He could grab his bag, find his balls and sort that tit out but 🤷🏼‍♀️ And the desperation for Hinch to notice her is embarrassing 🤭 saying ‘Mrs Hinch has done well for herself....’ you don’t say 🤑🤑🤑 she’s just waiting to tap into that one big collab like Hinch.
I don’t believe the latest ‘woe is me’ moan 🙄 oh the headmaster has to contact me, the school mums have been talking about me yadda yadda yadda. Yeah course that happened 😴 Sorry to say Rachaelaele but you’re becoming boring, you have nothing to sell 🤷🏼‍♀️ You were always going to peak then nose dive. Should’ve squirrelled that stolen PP money away shouldn’t you instead of flaunting the shite you spent it on 🤭 We know you read on here 👋🏼 you might say well if I’m that boring why still watch me? That’d be to watch your almighty downfall into a big, steaming pile of horrific, vomit inducing tit 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Charming.
Lovely KIND followers she has there.

R do you not see after all the unkind things you have done in your life, you are due some karma?
Deceipt, cheating, bullying, lying etc - you can't go through life causing devestation without expecting people to call you out on it.

Reactions: 7
Sounds great. Let your minions do your dirty work for you. Doesn’t that make them just as vile as the so-called trolls? God, change the bloody record. No wonder it’s slow in here lately. 🙄💤

Not posted for a while on here, broke off due to a family death turning our world upside down. But I’ve read threads on and off, still watched PTWM & Hinch on Insta to see what train wreck they still are. You can tell more so with PTWM that she’s definitely panicking she has nothing to offer now. The ‘patchwork family’ is old news, the build up with the pregnancy is over and another book will having nothing to offer so now the ADS start. Justified by ‘helping out small businesses’ 😴What a saint 🙄
PC Titwank pissed off more & more by the day that she allows and/or shows disrespect from the kids. He could grab his bag, find his balls and sort that tit out but 🤷🏼‍♀️ And the desperation for Hinch to notice her is embarrassing 🤭 saying ‘Mrs Hinch has done well for herself....’ you don’t say 🤑🤑🤑 she’s just waiting to tap into that one big collab like Hinch.
I don’t believe the latest ‘woe is me’ moan 🙄 oh the headmaster has to contact me, the school mums have been talking about me yadda yadda yadda. Yeah course that happened 😴 Sorry to say Rachaelaele but you’re becoming boring, you have nothing to sell 🤷🏼‍♀️ You were always going to peak then nose dive. Should’ve squirrelled that stolen PP money away shouldn’t you instead of flaunting the shite you spent it on 🤭 We know you read on here 👋🏼 you might say well if I’m that boring why still watch me? That’d be to watch your almighty downfall into a big, steaming pile of horrific, vomit inducing tit 😊
Agree! Watching and waiting for the tit-show 🤣
Her time is coming to an end and KARMA is peaking round the corner.

Reactions: 10
I'm very sorry for your recent bereavement, love and strength to you. Your post is spot on.

I will never agree with DMing influencers, or anyone with abuse.

However I will always agree with people coming forward to contact charities and businesses that influencers work with if they have concerns. If these companies hire people to be their public face then they should know if these influencers are behaving in ways that conflicts with their ethos.

Meerkats, lipgloss yeah that doesn't matter. But being an ambassador for vulnerable ladies and children generally, she's not a good fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm very sorry for your recent bereavement, love and strength to you. Your post is spot on.

I will never agree with DMing influencers, or anyone with abuse.

However I will always agree with people coming forward to contact charities and businesses that influencers work with if they have concerns. If these companies hire people to be their public face then they should know if these influencers are behaving in ways that conflicts with their ethos.

Meerkats, lipgloss yeah that doesn't matter. But being an ambassador for vulnerable ladies and children generally, she's not a good fit.
Definitely. Especially with the type of followers she has. So charities and businesses should be contacted. Don’t agree with messaging her children, the children’s school etc.

New thread title suggestion: Trolls making her sore, touting makeup just to score. God, Raquelle you're such a bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion:
Gifted this, promoting that, did you know i've been sliced in two?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I take it she didn't have the filter on when she did the make up freak show? She looked so haggared. Seriously if thats what that brand makes you look like i'll give it a miss thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I take it she didn't have the filter on when she did the make up freak show? She looked so haggared. Seriously if thats what that brand makes you look like i'll give it a miss thanks.
I don't think polyfilla would do her any good.
These so called influencers that are being paid lots of money to advertise Iconic more than likely have never used the brand til they saw how much they would be paid. Hinch is the latest one to advertise, at least Billie Shepherd and Ferne McCann are regular users and do an indepth tutorial.

Reactions: 4
I don't think polyfilla would do her any good.
These so called influencers that are being paid lots of money to advertise Iconic more than likely have never used the brand til they saw how much they would be paid. Hinch is the latest one to advertise, at least Billie Shepherd and Ferne McCann are regular users and do an indepth tutorial.
Yeah i've seen them and Lydia Bright actually using them properly. People will be influenced by them because they look professional and know what they're doing and look good. How did she get lumped in with them when she looks like she hadn't a clue and has a face like a bag of spanners?

Thread suggestion: where is the paypal dosh? Everyday you manage to piss off Josh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah i've seen them and Lydia Bright actually using them properly. People will be influenced by them because they look professional and know what they're doing and look good. How did she get lumped in with them when she looks like she hadn't a clue and has a face like a bag of spanners?
I'm sure these companies use the influencers as they have a large following therefore hoping to get some sales and vice versa so that they advertise for the love of money not for the love of the product - very sad.

Reactions: 6
Definitely. Especially with the type of followers she has. So charities and businesses should be contacted. Don’t agree with messaging her children, the children’s school etc.
I just want to point out here that the only reason it is possible for strangers to contact her husband, various children and their schools is because SHE has shared all of this information and made it public. In her posts and stories she has shared her family and friends’ public Instagram accounts (including her underage children, nieces and nephews and their friends) and put up various posts where her children are wearing their school uniform and the name of the school is clearly visible. She has shared the location of their home in minute detail so that it is easily identifiable and she has openly specified when her older children are home alone for days at a time and also when the same children are travelling round the country alone. She has allowed her underage children to have PUBLIC social media accounts where they have shared grossly inappropriate content.

So no, perhaps it’s not ok for people to message her family or contact her kids school BUT the only reason they are able to do this is because she has handed over the information.

If you don’t want people to contact your 9 year old child (for example), don’t let her have public Instagram and TikTok and then tag her account in your own public posts!!!! It’s basic common sense and safeguarding, the age limits are there for a reason and strangers worse than “trolls” could easily take advantage of all the information available to them and cause REAL damage to your family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm sure these companies use the influencers as they have a large following therefore hoping to get some sales and vice versa so that they advertise for the love of money not for the love of the product - very sad.
They go quite literally to 'influencer school' to be taught how to slip in ads (I've had so many DMs asking me where I got my jumper from) or seem as if they're sharing a matey tip (you all know I love this brand). Its glorified pyramid selling on a global scale - every bloody influencer from Antonella to Tova is currently showing their red-raw arses because they just happen to all have a pin-mat... They are working for ad/promotions companies and its going to be the biggest joke on us little people if we don't switch the fuckers off!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.