Part Time Working Mummy #17 Oh Greedy Rachaele with the extra E, where might all those donations be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, what kind of establishment has a quote from Rachel flaming Hambleton outside? Jesus. The world needs fewer people like her, not more! She already has an army of six kids who are being raised to think it’s ok to be entitled, it’s ok for your “job” to be opening up freebies and selling your family on social media, it’s ok to alienate your children from their birth parents and families.

Also £25 for a balm that fades scars? 🙄 so relatable, Hun.

Reactions: 6
What came first; the PA or the donations? Do you think the PA came up with the PayPal scam?
Why the hell does she need a PA when she doesn't work, cook, clean or look after any of the older children!! Maybe she needs her PA's assistance to open all the free #gifted tit she keeps begging for!! 😡😡

Reactions: 12
God, what kind of establishment has a quote from Rachel flaming Hambleton outside? Jesus. The world needs fewer people like her, not more! She already has an army of six kids who are being raised to think it’s ok to be entitled, it’s ok for your “job” to be opening up freebies and selling your family on social media, it’s ok to alienate your children from their birth parents and families.

Also £25 for a balm that fades scars? 🙄 so relatable, Hun.
The kind of establishment that sees a free, quick and easy way to get likes and followers 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Betsy always had friends in the house on sleepovers, even on a school night, as she couldn’t sleep alone (nor could I in a shed). Now she has a boyfriend all the friends have disappeared, is he staying instead?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Betsy always had friends in the house on sleepovers, even on a school night, as she couldn’t sleep alone (nor could I in a shed). Now she has a boyfriend all the friends have disappeared, is he staying instead?
I wouldn't have thought J would allow it, R would probably encourage it :rolleyes:. But seeing as she keeps his balls in her pocket, he wouldn't get a say in the matter.

• Haha
It’s be actually insane how people think she’s so selfless to offer “free” advertising. There is NEVER nothing in it for her.

She needs to decide who she wants to be. Is it "oh I'm so relatable because I'm so tit, I forgot to feed my kids and just getting out of the house in the morning is a total shitstorm that leaves me crying and vomitting horrifically" or is it "I'm so together, my kids are beautifully behaved and my life is perfect"?
This entirely. Then sometimes I'm so grown up I help everyone, and other times behaves like a 14 year old. She is one massive bundle of contradiction. Advertisers see an easy thing though as her market is the, uh, lower end of things and there is less critical thinking there.

I genuinely think a lot of people are starting to have questions about her but just dont unfollow and stay along for the sake of it. She is clearly not doing as much da, clearly decently well off now, her whole usp has changed and she is trading on different angles each day.

Reactions: 9
Anyone notice that whoever she’s with (kids/family/friends) always clock when she’s filming and act up more when they notice? Her covert filming for content does my head in. Also these companies sending her free tit are doing it purely for the exposure, that crafty plank company replying saying they didn’t, nah don’t believe you. The long reply explaining themselves, the “I didn’t send you a code to share as I told you via my personal account that I wasn’t asking you to share” One does protest too much!

I still can’t get my head around the ad for healthy swaps, giving the kids a breakfast of fruit and yoghurt and within a few days returning to her ‘helpless’ act, saying she’s tit because she gave them a breakfast that consisted of...fruit and yoghurt. The mind bleeping boggled.

Anyone notice that whoever she’s with (kids/family/friends) always clock when she’s filming and act up more when they notice? Her covert filming for content does my head in. Also these companies sending her free tit are doing it purely for the exposure, that crafty plank company replying saying they didn’t, nah don’t believe you. The long reply explaining themselves, the “I didn’t send you a code to share as I told you via my personal account that I wasn’t asking you to share” One does protest too much!

I still can’t get my head around the ad for healthy swaps, giving the kids a breakfast of fruit and yoghurt and within a few days returning to her ‘helpless’ act, saying she’s tit because she gave them a breakfast that consisted of...fruit and yoghurt. The mind bleeping boggled.
And then advertising Nutella 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Just wow...betsy and this whole climate change tit is hilarious....only into climate change when it involves having a day off school and bags of attention to march in exeter but needs mummy to drive down and collect her from school the other week cos she wont walk home in the rain! This family are a joke!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Urghh another one of her tit words is 'ultimately' 😴 but I supose that's quite a big word for her. Well done R 👏

ULTIMATELTY you are a concieted lying, ungreatful, home wrecking witch 🤗

• Haha
Why the hell does she need a PA when she doesn't work, cook, clean or look after any of the older children!! Maybe she needs her PA's assistance to open all the free #gifted tit she keeps begging for!! 😡😡
Nearly; the PA delivers them to her house from the c/o address.

The postman must be fired after leaving them in her hall and not knowing Sir Wilbert’s name.

“For making mamas feel like they’re never alone”

Bloody hell, not even Our Rach can be on her own. She’s got the PA, the cleaner, the gardener, the cameraman, the young friends, the MIL, everyone’s kids and the zoo

• Haha
An admission that instagram is her 'business' then, meaning her SM presence is manipulated to stimulate engagement, rather than being genuine. Fake fuckery only sheep fall for.

Screenshot_20191017_172827.jpg

Reactions: 9
So much for her promoting reusable nappies..... she clearly couldn't be arsed to wash them and instead rather chuck nappies in the bin. Don't believe a word of the bullshit she comes out with.

Reactions: 11
So much for her promoting reusable nappies..... she clearly couldn't be arsed to wash them and instead rather chuck nappies in the bin. Don't believe a word of the bullshit she comes out with.
Not that they'd need too much washing with Wilby not pooing for near on a fortnight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she got them I noted that she'd tagged the company she'd bought them from, obviously hoping they'd send freebies. They clearly didn't (as we would have seen the gushing thank you) so she's not interested. She wants to save the planet but only if she doesn't have to put her hand in her pocket for it 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.