Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Myarmyandme

She’s a wart on the face of society

To actively encourage someone to stop taking contraception is a fucking piss take, yeah ok a woman’s body and all that bollocks but maybe her partner doesn’t want another, maybe they can’t afford another! To get pregnant on the sly is fucking disgusting.

Lying about the nappies, the reason she hasn’t given any feedback is because she’s used them once and like everything else couldn’t be fucking arsed and was too lazy and she won’t give feedback because she had to BUY them and wasn’t given them for free!!

I really wish we could nominate people for sterilisation she’d be top of my fucking list!!

Reactions: 11

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she isn’t drowning under parental guilt. Completely unable to buy and cook nutritious food for her kids then goes away for the weekend and spends Monday getting her eyelashes done. Wow.

Kbird

VIP Member
To be fair she had to do all that washing up all by herself yesterday, no wonder she's exhausted!

If my hubby said he was proud of me cos i'd got the kids to school every morning I would think you patronising git! But no Queen R thinks it makes her a hero yet again.
She doesn't even have to clean or walk her dogs cos she has people to do it for her. Lazy bitch

• Haha
My daughter is 15 like Betsy although she is a year below her she suffers with anxiety and is struggling with exam pressures and peer fallouts but I wouldn’t post it for every one to see as I think that would add to the pressure stress and anxiety. She also has a bf and has been with him for a year but I would not let him stay over especially in a different building (the shed) I’d like to think giving her boundaries will teach her for later life 🤞

Last edited:
  • Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
What is wrong with people!
I’m sure her partner will be thrilled. Encouraging people to get pregnant on the sly, whatever next Rach? 😐

I get it, it’s probably a joke (like everything else she does). Still though. And shut up about the baby boom rubbish fgs. Your baby is cute, yes, but he’s just like any other baby.

Kbird

VIP Member
I hate this word but she really warrants it, what a rude, egotistical, lying cu*t!

• Heart

Myarmyandme

That old post where she takes her child to ‘move’ a ‘warrior’... there’s no way that was an emergency we need to save this woman from her situation surely? The most dangerous time for an abuse victim is when they try to leave this is when most women are killed, surely you don’t take your child? I remember seeing that before I followed her and thinking that at the time! Im convinced that’s helping people move out of refuge at most, and certainly not saving someone from absolute danger! I have worked with various professionals who all have to meticulously plan that sort of stuff... if she did take her child then what a fucking ridiculous person she is.
But don’t forget...this is the saviour. She can do anything, violent individuals who abuse and torture their partners and children on a daily basis, remember she just tells them to jog on and they do!!
This is the daughter who is in therapy because of the horrific things she witnessed as a child growing up, was taken to “help”!

abitfairytale

it really bugs me that she calls her mummy
I also find that a bit odd. My Mum hasn't been mummy since I was at least 9, and the mother-in-law has always been called by her first name (to her face anyways 😂😂).

Calling her mother in law Mummy just adds to her neediness for me.

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
At her for being hypocritical. Nothing to do with you. I wouldn’t allow my underage daughter to have her boyfriend in the shed with her.

I didn’t want to write what she said as it can be picked up. Just mentioning what she said on her Tattle rant that was apparently written here.

Did anyone else pick up on what she said earlier on about the delivery man asking about his name? He asked if they’ve decided on a name and she replied with Wilby. He said something along the lines of I’m sure you’ll pick a name soon. She then said that his name is Wilby and not that they will be picking a name soon. That’s what you get Rach.
She also mentioned that she’d seen the delivery guy a lot and then backtracked saying Josh had seen him 🙄
If that was me I'd be wanting to change his name ASAP. He's gonna get that his whole life.

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure that she keeps tagging KDIL for mentions. KDIL has 100k more Insta followers than R.

That post a few days ago..."you're meant to post this to your story"... obvious!

And now she's trying to be funny so KDIL will share this post. If the guy is your mate then wish him a sincere birthday wish, man! It makes no sense to share this publicly. She just sounds bitter and awful.

She sounds like a desperate soul tbh

Was/is her Dad that awful that she's always trying to claim someone else's??
I dont think so, but she can't seem to form healthy relationships without claiming someone as a daughter/sister/mum/uncle etc

Babel

Or getting ready for a fresh one!

Agree demand fed babies dont always become a nightmare, I'm not sure the argument behind that. I sometimes go away with some of my children and not others, I have good reasons though, such as quality time with the older ones who have been having a difficult time.

Kermy5

I'm not attacking anyone about driving. I failed once and it was primarily down to nerves, as I forgot to indicate to pull up. I decided if I couldn't gst my shit together and handle my nerves, I would no longer learn to drive. I cant bare the responsibility of driving. That isnt a dig at anyone, I just dont get how Rachael can come out and say that. Its attention seeking.
No didn't think you were attacking anyone at all, I just live in the arse end of nowhere with no buses etc so I have to get over my anxiety and drive or I would be housebound and I dunno, probably start an Instagram account to steal money from the comfort of my sofa 😂❤

• Haha