Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The orgasm laugh at the end of the video of the cot. Vom
She’s just horrific now. Makes me cringe knowing how many people ‘love’ her.

Reactions: 4
It’s weird how on the post she says she’s got stuff but then says she’s been sent stuff to send to refuge ... kinda like makes out she’s bought it but been gifted most of it
I also can’t understand why these companies gift her all this stuff for the refuges and post it to her ... she’s then paying to post it all on again ? It makes no sense ... and that room was full of a shit load of freebies and gifts for herself I assume that one baby can’t possibly need

Reactions: 3
I get supporting small businesses but most women will not be able to spend £29 on ONE bra. Especially her target audience. Bit tone deaf if you ask me.

Also she was raving about there being an insert to the maternity bra so you don’t flash your whole boob when you feed... don’t all maternity bras have this? Mine did and they all came from Primark or Asda. Plus I got exactly the same style (minus the jazzy pattern) in Asda, 2 for £15.

Reactions: 7
What happened to her wrist band she was gifted to tell her what side boob to feed with next?

Reactions: 8
Funny how we suddenly have da stories and shit now!!

And T looks more like her dad actually

Reactions: 5
And "I'm desperate to come to Dublin to hear you sing" hahahaha me thinks she's hinting JUST A TOUCH

Reactions: 7
I think £29 for a nursing bra is quite cheap! Depends on size doesn’t it, no way I could fit into the big standard maternity bras that are really cheap

Reactions: 4
I don’t agree with the breastfeeding bs. Breastfeeding should be celebrated and normalised. I’m glad she shares that.

Reactions: 11
I don’t agree with the breastfeeding bs. Breastfeeding should be celebrated and normalised. I’m glad she shares that.
Yessss - why should she stop posting photos out of offending those who can’t breast feed.. it doesn’t offend me and I can’t breast feed it’s bloody amazing to see!! It’s natural and normal! And a blessing to be able to do it! If I could do it I’d be breast feeding anywhere and everywhere and I hope other women will eventually feel comfortable to do it wherever!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I don’t see the need for filming herself attached to a breast pump. There are many bodily functions that are natural and normal, doesn’t mean they should be filmed and broadcast IMO.

Reactions: 20
But her followers hang off every tit ooooops I mean thing she says, perhaps she can freeze her milk and send it to them

Reactions: 3
But her followers hang off every tit ooooops I mean thing she says, perhaps she can freeze her milk and send it to them
I’m sure her milk is probably used in life saving situations around the globe. Surgeons probably order it to keep them going during long surgical procedures and then weep with gratitude after. I heard Donald Trump has it on his lucky charms every morning. Several gallons are catapulted up into the sky in case God needs a bit of assistance.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.