Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all getting a bit weird 😂😂😂 bet PTWM is laughing her head off and no wonder. It's making me think she's not as bad as you all make out 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't understand why this person was given all this personal stuff?
What qualifications does SHE have? I am confused by it all.
Social media has made some people think they are very important and others lap it up, who knows what’s been going on?

Reactions: 2
This is all getting a bit weird 😂😂😂 bet PTWM is laughing her head off and no wonder. It's making me think she's not as bad as you all make out 😂
It’s a shame that very real and valid concerns & issues re PTWM will probably be over shadowed by a rogue poster/s pretending to be Josh’s ex along with other fabrications which will be probably just result in PTWM writing off all Tattlers as crazy.

We can keep asking about PayPal and safeguarding practices but people will just focus on the scary lengths that some went to on here in order to get answers.

Reactions: 19
It’s a shame that very real and valid concerns & issues re PTWM will probably be over shadowed by a rogue poster/s pretending to be Josh’s ex along with other fabrications which will be probably just result in PTWM writing off all Tattlers as crazy.

We can keep asking about PayPal and safeguarding practices but people will just focus on the scary lengths that some went to on here in order to get answers.
It is a shame .

Reactions: 1
Can't believe how crazy this has all got.

I'll be honest and say, like the rest of you, I noticed certain members light the match and then vanish.

Very vocal members with allegedly super important jobs.....vanished
All the locals who seemed to appear at the same time....vanished
The people who allegedly knew/grew up with R....vanished.

I had noticed all that and started to question it myself. I feel like a mug for getting sucked right in 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don't understand why anyone would make up multiple accounts and post utter nonsense when we have genuine concerns about R!

I know longer feel Tattle is the right place for me. I was naive in thinking it was full off like minded people who wanted answers. Seems like a lot are out for their own glory, no different to R really. What a shame 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I dont go on any other threads so have no idea who these mysterious aunties and best friends from other countries are. I came from the Tattle Rant video and stayed because I was incensed that R was blocking and deleting people who were financially supporting her supposed DV work because it’s an appalling way to treat people who had sent her their hard earned cash. I will find it hard to stay on this thread without knowing what/who is being talked about though so I think this might be goodbye!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I do believe people that know r came on here. I think they said their piece enough to not out themselves and then left. I can't blame them for that.

Don't leave though, enough genuine people with concerns on here, just ignore anything you feel is shifty. I have the whole way along and still feel this is the best place to discuss concerns. I just don't pay any attention to the weird stuff.

Reactions: 11
Tattle is a gossip site , it’s a place to discuss the bollocks, lies and perfect world that those who make money from IG ( and us the consumers) would have us believe is real .

It’s not Crime Watch or Panorama and those who tried to make out they were ‘on the case in the background’ are as bad as the online idiots we talk about.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I dont go on any other threads so have no idea who these mysterious aunties and best friends from other countries are. I came from the Tattle Rant video and stayed because I was incensed that R was blocking and deleting people who were financially supporting her supposed DV work because it’s an appalling way to treat people who had sent her their hard earned cash. I will find it hard to stay on this thread without knowing what/who is being talked about though so I think this might be goodbye!
It's another Instagram account who was going to be helping. Just ignore it. Plenty of normal folks on here.

Reactions: 3
No idea what's happened above. All seems a bit crazy. But, for the sake of the thread I think we need to get back to the important topics.

1. PayPal Donations!

Someone posted above their theory on how the PayPal donations will be spoken about again, once R has accumulated enough evidence of donating over a period of time to look legit. I reckon this will happen too. But she won't be able to backdate it. So donations to charities will still be missing. But it'll no doubt be enough to satisfy her loyal followers.

2. Qualified for the job/Safeguarding

This is hugely problematic, and I do worry for those she "helps". I'm not totally clued up on everything, but did she ever admit to stabbing her ex? In books or anything? If not, that is a game changer in her line of "work". People are putting their trust into someone who is not being 100% honest.

3. Safeguarding of her own family

I've spoken about this quite a bit. This terrifies me. Her oversharing is going to bite her in the arse one day. She needs to start being more careful and what she shares, who she shares and when she shares it.

4. False stories

I wanted to bring this up. The big long empathetic stories are what made her page explode. They went viral and everyone believed them. To focus on one to begin with - possibly one of the biggest ones - the Mothercare post... Did the young mum she met ever go public and say "that was me"?

Sorry for the long post. But after reading all the crazy stuff on the previous pages, and having been on Tattle much longer than any PTWM thread, I feel it's important to get back on track and not allow certain accounts to derail the important topics.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can't believe how crazy this has all got.

I'll be honest and say, like the rest of you, I noticed certain members light the match and then vanish.

Very vocal members with allegedly super important jobs.....vanished
All the locals who seemed to appear at the same time....vanished
The people who allegedly knew/grew up with R....vanished.

I had noticed all that and started to question it myself. I feel like a mug for getting sucked right in 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don't understand why anyone would make up multiple accounts and post utter nonsense when we have genuine concerns about R!

I know longer feel Tattle is the right place for me. I was naive in thinking it was full off like minded people who wanted answers. Seems like a lot are out for their own glory, no different to R really. What a shame 😔
Exactly this. I was hoping to do some good but.....🤷‍♀️

For anyone thinking there is no point, remember the huge numbers of people who responded to the poll.

Reactions: 8
This is baffling but I've seen it happen before on forums. There's something about the ability to manipulate the internet that brings out delusions.
I want to take away all the drama and say that I still have major concerns about the safeguarding of vulnerable women who contact PTWM.
There remains to be no evidence of correct procedures or escalation to agencies to put in place real, solid help for women in dangerous situations.
That needs to change and it's unforgivable in it's current guise of "help"
Re: Samantha, whether that's her on this thread or not, if the courts have said she should see her sons, then she should. There's a way to supervise visits informally, with family members perhaps..and if the boys don't want to see their mum then they need real help, counselling or play therapy to help them process why, and they (or any other child) do not need to be made public figures when they have no agency to choose that. I stand by that POV.
Also, theres a fair chance that whoever wrote the KP post is unwell and I wish them all the best and hope they get the help they need.
The money part of the PTWM saga is still shady, just because something is only just legal, it doesn't make it right.
If you're reading this PTWM, think about taking things in a different direction, stop the donations and just do the insta gifted gang thing.
This whole influencer bubble WILL burst but at least if you drop the DA stuff, people won't get hurt in the process.
As discussed up thread, It's valid that a perp of DA could find where you live. If they are capable of destroying a partner and child, they are capable of anything and it's not a risk worth taking.
Finally, I think I speak for everyone when I say, regardless of all the nutty shite on these threads and the fact that I disagree with much of PTWMs work so far, I wish her an uncomplicated delivery and a healthy baby.
That was too long really for a WTF, sorry!
But there's my thoughts.

Reactions: 27
This is baffling but I've seen it happen before on forums. There's something about the ability to manipulate the internet that brings out delusions.
I want to take away all the drama and say that I still have major concerns about the safeguarding of vulnerable women who contact PTWM.
There remains to be no evidence of correct procedures or escalation to agencies to put in place real, solid help for women in dangerous situations.
That needs to change and it's unforgivable in it's current guise of "help"
Re: Samantha, whether that's her on this thread or not, if the courts have said she should see her sons, then she should. There's a way to supervise visits informally, with family members perhaps..and if the boys don't want to see their mum then they need real help, counselling or play therapy to help them process why, and they (or any other child) do not need to be made public figures when they have no agency to choose that. I stand by that POV.
Also, theres a fair chance that whoever wrote the KP post is unwell and I wish them all the best and hope they get the help they need.
The money part of the PTWM saga is still shady, just because something is only just legal, it doesn't make it right.
If you're reading this PTWM, think about taking things in a different direction, stop the donations and just do the insta gifted gang thing.
This whole influencer bubble WILL burst but at least if you drop the DA stuff, people won't get hurt in the process.
As discussed up thread, It's valid that a perp of DA could find where you live. If they are capable of destroying a partner and child, they are capable of anything and it's not a risk worth taking.
Finally, I think I speak for everyone when I say, regardless of all the nutty shite on these threads and the fact that I disagree with much of PTWMs work so far, I wish her an uncomplicated delivery and a healthy baby.
That was too long really for a WTF, sorry!
But there's my thoughts.
This. All of this.

Well I'm now totally confused 😕

I wouldn't be surprised if Keels is on here again stiring up trouble, she is a mouthy one on Twitter really comes across as a know it all?

Don't understand the fascination either with CHL, and why someone living in Canada has been passed all the 'info' on Raechelleee, etc??
Her son has just passed away, she is constantly posting stuff about him and funerals, services etc, but will not say how he passed, all very very odd!

ANYWAY.. Let's get back to the real question
WHERE'S THE PAYPAL MONEY REACEHELLLEEEE.

I just hope that the likes of Empen, Quearty etc actually have been working behind the scenes as they have said.
If not then we have all been conned and are no better than the thieving witch that is Reacehellleeee.

Reactions: 17
In no way looking to derail the thread, or even comment really.

I just want to make sure anyone who may be feeling anxious or worried if someone on here "reached out" in the offer of help...

Please please use the official channels, there are qualified professionals who can help and support you.

I'm not putting down any offer of help but people need to be aware that this is an anonymous site, I know there are genuine people looking to help and that's great but we also need to promote official channels too.

Don't feel silly if you've been caught up in potential webs of manipulation and false profiles (if this really is a thing), everyone can get sucked in, just look after yourself and gain the right help...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes, agree, if you need advice seek out an above board charity with a national hotline where specially trained staff can help you.

10 years ago would you have donated a monthly amount of money to a complete stranger from the internet. A stranger that shows you no evidence of where your monthly donation has gone ...

?

Reactions: 5
Well... this thread has gone to tit 😂 have we all been using our magnifying glasses to follow our own footprints?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.