Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope by glue they dont mean Prittstick - that stuff has the sticking power of 'Arold Prickard to the SW plan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s an even shorter version 😂 although that was shared by PTWM herself and I don’t count that as official lol

She is absolutely vile, I can't believe no one has told her she's a shite version of Celeste Barber
Someone called her a poor man’s version of Celeste a while ago, she hadn’t taken any attention obviously.

Reactions: 3
From your own mum though? Obviously any one else’s baby you would ask the mum first (like you say even now as an adult!) but my own little brother, I wouldn’t/didn’t ask obviously everyone is different.
From anyone, but that’s just me. Seb is pretty much the same age as Betsy, I could be wrong but I can’t imagine he would have done the same thing and the baby is as much his sibling.

Regardless, I’m surprised Rachel was so relaxed about it to just carry on chatting about names, which is looks like Betsy chose 😂

Reactions: 1
I agree. I do think it’s more to do with the fact that S may still have his last name. I personally wouldn’t want my child to have the same surname as my husbands ex.
I don’t see why it would matter - in Sams defence (if she is still Marshall) my mum kept my dads name when they separated until she remarried (I was aged 9-16). She wanted to keep the same name as her children for as long as possible, and my dad was happy for her to do so even though he remarried much sooner!

Reactions: 2
I don’t see why it would matter - in Sams defence (if she is still Marshall) my mum kept my dads name when they separated until she remarried (I was aged 9-16). She wanted to keep the same name as her children for as long as possible, and my dad was happy for her to do so even though he remarried much sooner!
My mother-in-law separated from my husband’s dad in the early 70s and still has his name now - means she still has the same last name as her son and grandchildren. She also still calls herself Mrs. Her ex has since been remarried twice 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why does Wilby sound like a dogs name to me? 🙈
Can just hear someone should 'come 'ere Wilby, there's a good boy!'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does Wilby sound like a dogs name to me? 🙈
Can just hear someone should 'come 'ere Wilby, there's a good boy!'
It doesn’t even sound like a proper name? It’s up there with the most unusual I’ve heard in real life and they include Walter-Beau, Wolfie, Opie-Jax and Tchiana. I’m not a fan of names that sound made up 😂

My mother-in-law separated from my husband’s dad in the early 70s and still has his name now - means she still has the same last name as her son and grandchildren. She also still calls herself Mrs. Her ex has since been remarried twice 🤷🏼‍♀️
If everyone’s happy who cares eh? I still call my kids grandma MIL - we were never married in the first place, but it’s the intention behind it 🤷‍♀️ My kids have their dads last surname, not mine - I’m secure enough in my attachment with them in every other way that it doesn’t bother me, even now we’re separated.

Reactions: 5
From anyone, but that’s just me. Seb is pretty much the same age as Betsy, I could be wrong but I can’t imagine he would have done the same thing and the baby is as much his sibling.

Regardless, I’m surprised Rachel was so relaxed about it to just carry on chatting about names, which is looks like Betsy chose 😂
Maybe that’s the difference between boys and girls, girls tend to be more interested in babies (yes I’m gender stereotyping here!) than boys, I know from my 6 brothers that they are never bothered about babies, me and my sisters are etc x

Reactions: 4
I'm waiting for the birth story and no doubt accompanying pics or videos. I'm only half joking...
I’ll save you the wait - it’ll have been horrific, there will have been copious amounts of vomit and random strangers will have cried.
The end.
Still can’t get over Wilby 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ll save you the wait - it’ll have been horrific, there will have been copious amounts of vomit and random strangers will have cried.
The end.
Still can’t get over Wilby 😂😂😂
Even written down it looks like there’s something missing 😂

I can see it now, they're all over the park with the dogs and some little old lady comes over and Rachellie introduces them all and the little old lady assumes the baby is 'Winston'

I'm sure it'll be the most horrific thing to happen to Rachellie and Wilby 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Nothing is private in the ptwm house is it? My expectations of her are very low but even I’m shocked that she can’t just enjoy the day without putting it all online seeking attention.

Poor little bugger! Stuck with that for a name. Imagine him as a six foot tall teenager called Wilby 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What was everyone saying how long it would take before she had Wilby 😕 on camera, all of a of couple hours.
Here comes all the blue baby freebees 😡
That poor baby is going to have that phone in its face 24/7 😢

I find it very very strange that PC Titface is OK with the boy not having his surname, very odd. My husband wouldn't even consider anything like that, neither would I.

Maybe she's expecting this marriage to go tits up, the same as her others.?

Where's the PayPal money Reacehellleeee.?
It’s never considered unusual when babies don’t take their mothers name so why should it be any different ? It’s the only time I’ve agreed with anything they’ve done !

Think she is 5 or 6 years younger.
She’s 37, he’s 41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.