Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that’s exactly it. But it’s the adults who routinely complete these tasks and meet these needs that create an attachment with the baby. Only later on is it reciprocated.
Spending those couple of days in hospital is really beneficial to the mother. It allowed me to take some time getting to know my baby and the elder sibling didn’t visit as we didn’t want any upset.

Clean Honest Living on insta.

She has been posting on here today, I replied to one of her posts, which gave now dissappeard?

Can admin explain where CHL posts have gone?
Don’t think she’s in a good place at the moment.

Reactions: 3
Aww what a beautiful baby. Glad it all went well for them. They do look a very close and loving family. Betsy’s tears were very touching.

Reactions: 11
I really don’t see what’s wrong with the baby having her last name, it’s so old fashioned to think otherwise. My niece has my sisters our second name as my sis and bil liked it more

Reactions: 7
I really don’t see what’s wrong with the baby having her last name, it’s so old fashioned to think otherwise. My niece has my sisters our second name as my sis and bil liked it more
I agree , sets women back about 100
Years thinking the baby has to have his last name .

Reactions: 13
I have one with my name and one without if it was to have anymore I’d have the 3rd in my name & my partner doesn’t mind at all I also have a ‘patchwork’ family like her

Reactions: 1
I personally think it would have made the boys feel more included to have the same name as the baby but I guess this way he has his own surname and none of his siblings share it so it’s fair 🤷🏼‍♀️

Funny how she hasn’t replied to many comments but she’s not missed any of the “famous” ones. Gi Fletcher of course 🙄 thought better of her tbh.

Reactions: 6
I personally think it would have made the boys feel more included to have the same name as the baby but I guess this way he has his own surname and none of his siblings share it so it’s fair 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree. I do think it’s more to do with the fact that S may still have his last name. I personally wouldn’t want my child to have the same surname as my husbands ex.

Reactions: 2
Wallaby 😂

I was really surprised she let Betsy walk around with him in her stories and she was just calmly chatting about names.
Betsy is 15, it’s not like she’s a small child.
I was 14 when my brother was born and was like his 2nd mum from the moment he was born ❤

Betsy is 15, it’s not like she’s a small child.
I was 14 when my brother was born and was like his 2nd mum from the moment he was born ❤
My sisters were 15 and 16 when my eldest was born and I wouldn’t have wanted them dancing around with her when they visited the day she was born, nothing to do with their competence, just my new mum instinctive protectiveness. When my aunt had my cousin she didn’t even like it when her own mum picked her up and walked around with her the day she was born, I remember that vividly.

Probably not a popular opinion but I think Betsy is quite cocky and used to getting her own way, thinks she knows it all as I’m sure a lot of kids her age do. She is very confident to be able to take the baby from Edie and walk around with him, even now as an adult I would have asked permission from mum before I did that 😂

Reactions: 10
Raechelleee
Please tell us that all PayPal donations

WIL BY returned to their rightful owners.
Reacehellleeee is calling the baby "Our glue baby" to me that means a baby bringing both families together, so surely he should have the fathers surname?
I would like to know why they/she decided otherwise

I can't imagine a dad not wanting their son to carry their last name?

Is this Reacehellleeees selfishness I wonder?

Raechelleee
Please tell us that all PayPal donations

WIL BY returned to their rightful owners.

Reacehellleeee is calling the baby "Our glue baby" to me that means a baby bringing both families together, so surely he should have the fathers surname?
I would like to know why they/she decided otherwise

I can't imagine a dad not wanting their son to carry their last name?

Is this Reacehellleeees selfishness I wonder?
Surely a baby bringing together both families would have both surnames? Wilby Hambleton Marshall. Sounds quite regal 😂

I'm waiting for the birth story and no doubt accompanying pics or videos. I'm only half joking...
Oh 100% she will share all that at some point, along with the perils of the first feed and probably he contents of his first crappy nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My sisters were 15 and 16 when my eldest was born and I wouldn’t have wanted them dancing around with her when they visited the day she was born, nothing to do with their competence, just my new mum instinctive protectiveness. When my aunt had my cousin she didn’t even like it when her own mum picked her up and walked around with her the day she was born, I remember that vividly.

Probably not a popular opinion but I think Betsy is quite cocky and used to getting her own way, thinks she knows it all as I’m sure a lot of kids her age do. She is very confident to be able to take the baby from Edie and walk around with him, even now as an adult I would have asked permission from mum before I did that 😂
From your own mum though? Obviously any one else’s baby you would ask the mum first (like you say even now as an adult!) but my own little brother, I wouldn’t/didn’t ask obviously everyone is different.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.