Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so pleased admin posted a responsible and mature reply. I was expecting them to step in to stop the “bullying” of Rachel tbh!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if the admin on spotted is a member on here and put the post up to raise awareness of R's scamming!

Reactions: 14
All of the replies about PTWM were written well and informative. No bullying, no trolling, no name calling. Just all facts 💃🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m now sucked into the world of spotted Paignton 😂 It’s much more interesting than where we live - a village with a kfc, McD’s, Asda, Subway, a million takeaways, a canal basin, a train station and nothing else of interest - certainly not swans crashing into walls at the beach or lazy arsed ‘grammers who fail to reply to messages and don’t really give a tit about what people are asking of them.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m now sucked into the world of spotted Paignton 😂 It’s much more interesting than where we live - a village with a kfc, McD’s, Asda, Subway, a million takeaways, a canal basin, a train station and nothing else of interest - certainly not swans crashing into walls at the beach or lazy arsed ‘grammers who fail to reply to messages and don’t really give a tit about what people are asking of them.....
We also get a hell of a lot of seagull posts and 'I can't get my pram past that parked car' posts! But tonight has been great to be fair ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will no doubt be trying to get it all removed. Screaming troll. But, it's not trolling to point out a huge safeguarding issue (exactly as the page mods have) or ask clarification on where funds sent to charitable causes have gone.

Jackie is possibly just someone else not on here who has had enough of it all. There are bound to be tons of people out there. Until I knew this site existed I had massive doubts about her and where that money had gone (to her bloody head).

Reactions: 13
We also get a hell of a lot of seagull posts and 'I can't get my pram past that parked car' posts! But tonight has been great to be fair ❤
Iva actually liked the page 😂 We get a lot of ‘look how this twit has parked in asda’, ‘has anyone seen this scroat who nicked ma Granny’s mobility scooter’ and ‘Does AB know that his missus BC has been knocking off his mate?” posts - seagulls are much more interesting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ours consist of missing cats (do they ever find their way home?) and the council being called wankers for making us recycle 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you type spotted into Facebook the first suggestion is Newton abbot. Getting a lot of traffic tonight then!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I come from and lived in a big city for most of my life until recently. I follow a lot of local pages from there still and duck me, it reminds me why I moved away and that I was lucky enough to be able to do. It wasn't swans crashing into fences, it was swans being murdered in the park. Seriously. Every type of horrible crime every day.
Most of my friends are still there but it's rough and ready as hell.

I now live somewhere where I feel safe to let my teen walk around with mates and enjoy her life. And my younger one has that to look forward to as well. I'm dead grateful

I'm not sure what my point is? 😂 oh yeah, my new local pages are pretty dull but I honestly thought Paignton/Torbay was tranquil and full of old dears eating scones. I'm hooked!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If the post was on purpose well played. I've been getting a bit bored of PTWM lately and this has made my night ( I'm saving for a holiday as I've no PayPal donations coming in so I've nothing else to entertain me for a few more weeks)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome to Spotted Paignton, we have posts on seagulls taking dogs, dog lovers angry cause their doggies can't use the beaches in the summer, fish and chip shop that burnt down and it's racist owner, latest one is the guy with the disabled moterised scooter taxing people home on a Friday night and charging a few quid 😂 😂 😂 the list goes on 😂
Enjoy, the day to day lives of our wonderful part of the country xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.