Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went and had a read, I dont follow her on any of her accounts so would have been one of the 650 I guess. I have no interest in having any interaction/debate about it which is what she wants.
I'm flummoxed by the whole thing and how she's behaved to be honest, but I suppose, what did any of us expect, she's a journalist after all.
Strange behaviour.

Reactions: 11
Feels like there is something else going on I can't work it out but I don't think it has anything to do with PTWM.

Just my gut feeling.

Reactions: 15
Attention seeking, absolute attention seeking and desperate for a fight. Let’s not give her the satisfaction.

Hi.

To further address messages I’m getting- AGAIN, I have absolutely no idea what Keeleys issue is.

I have messaged admin in regards to it all. It’s a HUGE kick in the teeth to help people and then get messages to both myself and @Qwerty6337... but then to say “oh it’s an anonymous site” yes, it is, and for a good reason.

She did hand over the article to CHL. That’s how she is in possession of it on her page. CHL would not do anything that would put her or her page in jeopardy.

In regards to me and Qwerty being on the hinch thread. 🙄 yes we were. Many people on here are or were and they are or were on many other threads too.
We both wrote to MANY companies that she was disregarding the health and safety aspects of their products. Just because that isn’t what we do for a living, does not mean we can’t write to companies. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I have contacts at ASA from speaking to them relentlessly about Hinch. I have one at Zoflora. I wrote to the board of directors at P&G. To poundshoponline and MANY MANY more. I had an article in the papers in the uk about hinch.
Does that mean I don’t work? Or does it mean I just was passionate about the over use of chemicals and another con woman?

As I said before, I’ll continue helping Samantha because I promised I would - within in my limits. She has messaged me since all of this shitstorm and thanked me and Qwerty for everything and our time. No one here but us know how much we have actually been doing to help her.
So please, don’t judge by an article written by someone on Instagram who wants attention.

I want to enjoy my holiday. And frankly - we tried to help people on here, we helped start the actionfraud etc, which keeley certainly never did.
Samantha has found her voice and fighting spirit.

Charities are becoming aware of her after relentless emails sent not only by myself but others here.

I’m going to enjoy my holiday with my family. I’m more than happy to totally walk away from here in all honesty, it’s been incredibly time consuming. But I won’t walk away from Samantha because she’s doing so well.

Holiday mode on. 🏖

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I’m more of a lurker than a poster. But my very first post (which I can’t find 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe I didn’t post it but I’m sure I did) I said something along the lines of not believing anything Keels had said. We are all behind a computer/phone screen - we could be anyone. No offence to anyone here but this is an anonymous forum 🤷🏼‍♀️

So in my head, to myself and to no one in particular I feel a little I told you so in there somewhere.

I take everything on here with a pinch of salt. Most of the posts about Rachelieoeieieoeoue I tend to believe, but the ones from family members and her friends I’m a little dubious about. I’ll happily eat my hat (but please don’t force me as I only have woolly ones 😂) if every single word on here is proven fact, but for now I will sit here, with my salt and watch 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi.

To further address messages I’m getting- AGAIN, I have absolutely no idea what Keeleys issue is.

I have messaged admin in regards to it all. It’s a HUGE kick in the teeth to help people and then get messages to both myself and @Qwerty6337... but then to say “oh it’s an anonymous site” yes, it is, and for a good reason.

She did hand over the article to CHL. That’s how she is in possession of it on her page. CHL would not do anything that would put her or her page in jeopardy.

In regards to me and Qwerty being on the hinch thread. 🙄 yes we were. Many people on here are or were and they are or were on many other threads too.
We both wrote to MANY companies that she was disregarding the health and safety aspects of their products. Just because that isn’t what we do for a living, does not mean we can’t write to companies. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I have contacts at ASA from speaking to them relentlessly about Hinch. I have one at Zoflora. I wrote to the board of directors at P&G. To poundshoponline and MANY MANY more. I had an article in the papers in the uk about hinch.
Does that mean I don’t work? Or does it mean I just was passionate about the over use of chemicals and another con woman?

As I said before, I’ll continue helping Samantha because I promised I would - within in my limits. She has messaged me since all of this shitstorm and thanked me and Qwerty for everything and our time. No one here but us know how much we have actually been doing to help her.
So please, don’t judge by an article written by someone on Instagram who wants attention.

I want to enjoy my holiday. And frankly - we tried to help people on here, we helped start the actionfraud etc, which keeley certainly never did.
Samantha has found her voice and fighting spirit.

Charities are becoming aware of her after relentless emails sent not only by myself but others here.

I’m going to enjoy my holiday with my family. I’m more than happy to totally walk away from here in all honesty, it’s been incredibly time consuming. But I won’t walk away from Samantha because she’s doing so well.

Holiday mode on. 🏖
Enjoy your holiday, you don’t have to explain anymore. People can read back through the thread.

At the end of the day we are all a group of women (mostly - I think?), the majority of us are mums, some work, some don’t, some are married, others not. Some are tall, short, round, slim... so what? But something that we do have in common is our agreement in that these social media ‘bloggers’ are not being transparent. They are not safeguarding. They are being hypocritical and yet preach to the masses.

We don’t want to be inundated with #ads and #gifts mid summer when we’re skint and trying to feed our kids X4 breakfasts, x3 lunches and 20,000 snacks before tea cos they’re apparently hungrier at home that school 🤦‍♀️ We have to buy school uniforms and take them for a day out... Please don’t make us feel more tit than we already do because we can’t buy lovely clothes ‘sourced’ from an ethical, organically commune up a mountain somewhere. Don’t make us feel bad because you feed your kids avocados and salmon when we (or I) have hot dog tins and ketchup. Don’t show us your grey and white, beautiful sparkly homes when some of us (me again) have play doh stuck to the rug and really old, second hand (but still lots of life in) furniture. Just bleeping stop and leave us alone.

And Keels... your post screams desperate. Jesus only had 12 followers babe, he didn’t beg for more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

An average of £491.60 PER POST!!

That's ridiculous, for doing nothing.

But it's 'earnings' which is better than using donations 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can’t trust anyone on an anonymous site. No point getting stressed about it.

Reactions: 9
Enjoy your holiday, you don’t have to explain anymore. People can read back through the thread.

At the end of the day we are all a group of women (mostly - I think?), the majority of us are mums, some work, some don’t, some are married, others not. Some are tall, short, round, slim... so what? But something that we do have in common is our agreement in that these social media ‘bloggers’ are not being transparent. They are not safeguarding. They are being hypocritical and yet preach to the masses.

We don’t want to be inundated with #ads and #gifts mid summer when we’re skint and trying to feed our kids X4 breakfasts, x3 lunches and 20,000 snacks before tea cos they’re apparently hungrier at home that school 🤦‍♀️ We have to buy school uniforms and take them for a day out... Please don’t make us feel more tit than we already do because we can’t buy lovely clothes ‘sourced’ from an ethical, organically commune up a mountain somewhere. Don’t make us feel bad because you feed your kids avocados and salmon when we (or I) have hot dog tins and ketchup. Don’t show us your grey and white, beautiful sparkly homes when some of us (me again) have play doh stuck to the rug and really old, second hand (but still lots of life in) furniture. Just bleeping stop and leave us alone.

And Keels... your post screams desperate. Jesus only had 12 followers babe, he didn’t beg for more.
I literally love every single one of your posts 😘

A chat? Sounds like she wants a fight more like! And as if she sounds a bit shocked that it's been on here?! Weirdo!

• Heart
Right, well this thread took a little detour didn't it?
Why are we here again? ... Oh yes... back to Part Time Working Mummy.
**What and where has the PayPal money been spent Rachel? Has your accountant got those figures together to prove to the generous people that donated that you're not as dishonest as they think you are? Set an example to your children. You've been accused by people of not spending the money appropriately , you say the money is accounted for, so you've nothing to worry about. Prove it to the people asking. Or are you enjoying the attention and people ripping your family to shreds? I don't understand why you don't address it properly, rather than a crying rant on your stories that you're being trolled? People deserve better than being deleted and blocked **

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.