Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always get the feeling that Lullah has taken on the mothering role so Rachaelelelel can continue laughing and snorting on her insta stories for our amusement
Yeah what is it with the snorting, cackling and taking the piss out of Josh. She’s awful. Common and a disgrace to women, especially mothers.

Reactions: 4
She loaded the gun, fired, then walked away and left you lot to fight it out. Now she’s condemning how you are choosing to “fight” which takes the blame away from her. Typical “journalist “ actions Just an outsiders point of view.

Reactions: 38
Strange but got to be honest her opinion doesn't affect my life in anyway. Read her thoughts then moved on to here to ask the obv, where is the money Rachel??????

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow that's a lot of words for having said absolutely nothing of particular value

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Keels should take up her own 'advice'. Really.

I wonder why she rocked up here in the first instance? Little bit obsessed with popular blogger, jealous maybe? Hmm.

Reactions: 8
It’s done. It’s over. If people have reported etc then it’ll be investigated. Maybe people will never know the outcome of it 🤷🏼‍♀️ But it’ll definitely be looked into now. Keels got exactly what she set out to get. She was clever and knew it’d cause a tit storm for PTWM. She started it, then disappeared. Got what she wanted and now turned on this forum. One clever lady 👍🏻

Reactions: 14
So she can write anonymously ( at first ) whatever she thinks and this awful site she makes it out to be she joined and got support on here / professionally and by other instagrammers

These Instagram mums can say and do whatever they like with no one meant to have an opinion unless it’s praise ... including taking money and exposing vulnerable people’s details

Yet ... people of here who are expressing opinions and having valid discussions are not allowed ... if she doesn’t like it don’t read here and not quite sure why she thinks she can tell people on here that we can’t follow what someone’s Instagram stories (they put themselves on a public forum ) and comment on it ... we are allowed lol! If people weren’t blocked on Instagram unless it’s a positive comment then maybe we wouldn’t post on here !
It’s unrealistic to criticise a gossip / discussion site because everyone does it in real life too 🤷🏻‍♀️X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She loaded the gun, fired, then walked away and left you lot to fight it out. Now she’s condemning how you are choosing to “fight” which takes the blame away from her. Typical “journalist “ actions Just an outsiders point of view.
This is exactly what I was thinking.

I respect her for opening a lot of eyes to the whole PTWM debacle, but the abrupt turn she has taken, when she had a lot of support on here, is a bit disappointing.

However, this is just her thoughts, nothing more :)

Reactions: 15
I only came across PTWM because of Keels post from the beginning - I've followed since.

After reading how she was hounded by PTWM warriors, and Keels having to step away for her own/family safety I completely got that. What I didn't understand was her not continuing to be part of these threads - that to me always felt odd.

Others on this thread have been hugely helpful and supportive to Samantha, and I expect many others that read, and have taken some courage regarding their own situations.

I don't think her article (to me) reads that she is in support of PTWM, but it does read as a slap towards how Tattlers have tried their best to "right" something that is felt has been very wrong, with PTWM very crummy and shady dealings.

Keels, if you are reading here - I don't know a lot - I only have age on my side, but I believed in you, and what you started. This really isn't very nice what you have posted, but then what should we expect in this world on being online, where no one really knows each other.

And to the Tattlers that are trying to make things right - you carry right on. Keels doesn't own this - she may have started this with a view to writing about a situation, that she has used to her own advantage, by setting up her Keyboardsmasher site.

Disappointed - by why would we expect anything different from a "journalist" !!. Just another story to Keels - an observation on life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I only came across PTWM because of Keels post from the beginning - I've followed since.

After reading how she was hounded by PTWM warriors, and Keels having to step away for her own/family safety I completely got that. What I didn't understand was her not continuing to be part of these threads - that to me always felt odd.

Others on this thread have been hugely helpful and supportive to Samantha, and I expect many others that read, and have taken some courage regarding their own situations.

I don't think her article (to me) reads that she is in support of PTWM, but it does read as a slap towards how Tattlers have tried their best to "right" something that is felt has been very wrong, with PTWM very crummy and shady dealings.

Keels, if you are reading here - I don't know a lot - I only have age on my side, but I believed in you, and what you started. This really isn't very nice what you have posted, but then what should we expect in this world on being online, where no one really knows each other.

And to the Tattlers that are trying to make things right - you carry right on. Keels doesn't own this - she may have started this with a view to writing about a situation, that she has used to her own advantage, by setting up her Keyboardsmasher site.

Disappointed - by why would we expect anything different from a "journalist" !!. Just another story to Keels - an observation on life.
Yes maybe she is just writing it for a reaction again 🤷🏻‍♀️ Bit disappointing when a lot to do with ptwm stemmed from her x I’ve never written anything I wouldn’t say to someone’s face x And I think people are actually supportive and I like reading other peoples points of view x

Reactions: 10
I think it's just a mish mash of her thoughts and her experience on here. She's just commenting on what she's observing from the outside looking in now. Feels like she's just thinking out loud. The fact we don't really understand what point she's tring to make, shows it's not written very well. Wouldn't take it to heart, just move on.
Find it odd though, as she started the initial conversation about the PayPal money? 🤷‍♀️

Admittedly, sometimes the conversation veers off onto personal stuff (rightly or wrongly) ... BUT, the conversation HAS developed, and the questions remain.... 1. How and where has the PayPal money been spent?... 2. Why does Rachel believe she is qualified to help vulnerable people? Does she realise there are serious safeguarding issues/questions surrounding her 'work'?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She

Spot on! 👍

I agree OopNorth, it has opened people's eyes re PTWM - the money situation would be great to know, but for me it is about her so called "work practices" and how dangerous that is for people that are in a dire situation. That needs to be addressed and stopped, and bloomin soon.

This latest showing of a letter/email - how bloody worrying and scary is that.

So yes, for me Keels opened my eyes to a very odd lady (use that term loosely) that has been able to mislead and for want of other words, groom for her own wims and satisfaction.

I would still read here and support what the professionals are doing behind the scenes, and hope that one day Samantha will be able to post here to say she has seen HER Boys.

As for Keels - makes me wonder why you ever started this/came here - you knew what you were doing; please don't know try and turn it around, that gossip sites are as bad as the instagram influencer's. There is a place for both - but than you know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t know how to find it quickly but Keels herself posted some personal comments about Rachel and her family in these very threads so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also people have only turned to an anonymous site in this case because Rachel blocks and deletes anyone who contacts her directly about their concerns and there is always the threat of doxxing with her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.