Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think we should just agree to ignore her. She seems a confused woman, cba with that tit lol.

Reactions: 17
Has R removed the refuge post? You know the one that you could see all the confidential contact details, the one from the refuge who 'assist her' in her life saving work? The refuge that just live to help R. You know it's not like they are the real hero's who work tirelessly, probably for little money or recognition and do genuine good work for thousands of women watching R get hero status for giving a few bags of gifted leftovers.
Anyway anyone know if its been taken off her IG?
They only stay on stories for 24 hours. It may just have expired and gone

Reactions: 2
I’ve just checked on Gramster and I can’t see it, the first story starts at when she’s in the car.

It’s strange how that’s been taken down and Keels has come on bashing people who work in the DA field. I’ve saved a screenshot anyway and am awaiting a reply from the IDVA.
Could it just have timed out? They only stay live on stories for 24 hours.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just checked on Gramster and I can’t see it, the first story starts at when she’s in the car.

It’s strange how that’s been taken down and Keels has come on bashing people who work in the DA field. I’ve saved a screenshot anyway and am awaiting a reply from the IDVA.
Isn't it strange that it's gone? I'm guessing she's had a telling off for the massive safeguarding issue she potentially has caused.
Big virtual hug to you big mama. If ever you need a chat feel free to message me. I'm no expert but like to think i offer an ear to anyone needing to talk. Xx

Could it just have timed out? They only stay live on stories for 24 hours.
Yeah true could be this. Good job too after thst duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I couldn't read the 'article' I was bored after one sentence.... what is clear though is that she just wants traffic to her website so she can cash in!

The best thing you can do is stop giving her the time of day and not even bother reading it 👌

Reactions: 12
All as bad and sad as each other, all trying to get attention in what ever way they can all so very sad.

All I can think is that people like this have deep rooted problems, they live for the attention the bickering, and somehow get off on it.

Ladies put your bloody phones down, uninstall Instagram and start looking after your families and get a life.

What a mixed up generation, 😭

Reactions: 14
Meanwhile Rachel is going through her nursery which is absolutely overflowing with STUFF to tag companies so other mums can be directed to products they probably can’t afford 🙄

Where’s the money, Rach? Did it go on all that shite for the baby?
It's grotesque isn't it? The materialistic greediness is hmm vile&horrific. I think the reason she kicked B out to sleep in the shed was more so she has a showroom for all her stuff gifted or bought with our money. It's sad but as somone said before the baby is really just pay cheque number 6. 🙁

Reactions: 9
Has R removed the refuge post? You know the one that you could see all the confidential contact details, the one from the refuge who 'assist her' in her life saving work? The refuge that just live to help R. You know it's not like they are the real hero's who work tirelessly, probably for little money or recognition and do genuine good work for thousands of women watching R get hero status for giving a few bags of gifted leftovers.
Anyway anyone know if its been taken off her IG?
Yes I think she must have, I can't see it.?

Reactions: 1
I have been here since thread one and I have to say, I was suspect of “Tracy Black” abusing Keels leading to her withdrawing the first time. It all seemed too convenient, Keels claiming Tracy was in fact Racheal. She then came back as she was the bigger person to finish the fight then writes this article where she makes out she’s above us all.

Maybe that stuff Rachael said about Keels being obsessed with her is true and this is all a backhanded way to make Keels the victim. It would seem they are actually quite similar?!
Alleluia. Been lurking for a looooonnnng time and the reason I haven't signed up before is because of suspicion over that very incident as well as other things.

Also I remember reading that Keels case load was handed over to @Empen or @Querty in the light of her harassment claims. Perhaps Empen will come here and shed any light on to why the journalist has now turned her back on the site that originally supported her?

Reactions: 19
Anyone else find keels dubious from the start? I didn’t interact with her because something didn’t sit right with me

Reactions: 22
Anyone else find keels dubious from the start? I didn’t interact with her because something didn’t sit right with me
She was pretty much gone by the time I started posting so didn't really interact either. But again found it odd she left

Not gonna give Keels the satisfaction of reading the article. She can bore off.
What an earth even possessed Rachaelelele to post that story about the refuge vacancies?
Even if has some details crossed out, what is really worrying is agencies trust her enough to give her these details. How do they know it’s definitely Rachaelelelele’s email address? Is she DBS checked? And actually trained in safeguarding and domestic abuse? Scary that women actually trust her to help them. There are trained support workers out there to help people and keep them safe.

Reactions: 14
Not gonna give Keels the satisfaction of reading the article. She can bore off.
What an earth even possessed Rachaelelele to post that story about the refuge vacancies?
Even if has some details crossed out, what is really worrying is agencies trust her enough to give her these details. How do they know it’s definitely Rachaelelelele’s email address? Is she DBS checked? And actually trained in safeguarding and domestic abuse? Scary that women actually trust her to help them. There are trained support workers out there to help people and keep them safe.
It looked to me like just a generic email sent to someone asking for information. Any one of us could probably google a relevant email address and invent a “friend” and give them a back story. In fact, from memory, the only information she was actually given in that email was a phone number that’s readily available online?

Reactions: 3
Having said that, despite her coming across as a total hypocrite, she has made some valid points about anonyminity on this thread.

One off the things that would have me continually banging my head against the wall was the blind faith of posters taken towards anonymous people who accepted all the crude and salacious tales from supposedly family members, half sisters and ex partners. How on earth and why do you trust these people.

I totally agree with her point about members saying they are in the Police force. That was when it got totally out of hand.

That aside, I'm curious as to why she's taken this lead now..to disassociate with this site. Could there be legal action being taken against her? Just throwing it out there.

Never trust a journalist. Ye olde saying.

Reactions: 11
Having said that, despite her coming across as a total hypocrite, she has made some valid points about anonyminity on this thread.

One off the things that would have me continually banging my head against the wall was the blind faith of posters taken towards anonymous people who accepted all the crude and salacious tales from supposedly family members, half sisters and ex partners. How on earth and why do you trust these people.

I totally agree with her point about members saying they are in the Police force. That was when it got totally out of hand.

That aside, I'm curious as to why she's taken this lead now..to disassociate with this site. Could there be legal action being taken against her? Just throwing it out there.

Never trust a journalist. Ye olde saying.
We only have her word that she’s a journalist.

Moderators have seen proof to identify some of us as who/what we say we are. Yes, it’s anonymous and safe here but there’s no reason to automatically doubt everyone who claims to know Rachel or work in a powerful profession. There are thousands of us here, stands to reason there will be social workers, lawyers, teachers, police officers etc.

Reactions: 9
Perhaps keels needs her own thread so that we can keep asking Rachel where the money is on this one?

Reactions: 12
Never trust a stranger online, or what they say, however authoritative they may sound, ever.

When I was a Mumsnetter ; the posters asking for medical advice and then someone would reply “ Hi, I’m a GP” Are you , really ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.