Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish my ex's partner was like you with my daughter

Reactions: 6
Do you know if R keeps in touch with her dad? Does he know about everything thats going on?

Reactions: 1
From the way she told it in her book, it seemed like the relationships with the girls’ dads were just mistakes, she didn’t even mention she was married to the first guy! She also made every pregnancy sound like an accident, which is nice for her kids to look back on

Reactions: 7
I thought that too. I bet not
She’s doing it as Dm for price or on her Etsy.
I don’t have Etsy and I’m not overly interested to get it to look at a drug smugglers art work either. But would be interesting to add up her sales along the way- if she is putting prices on show that is. If not it’s rather a sneaky way around it.

Reactions: 10
Sneaky? Surely not. It’s not like her best mate is infamous for that kind of fuckery or anything

Reactions: 7
No, no, she’s right. The thing I hate most about myself is when I fuck married men, steal their children and defraud hundreds of hardworking people. Damn, hate it when I do that. THAT’s why I’m annoyed at her.

Reactions: 17
Yeah she can display them.... With price tags for the tourists...
Morning everyone!

I know a fair few amateur and semi-professional artists. To get your work shown anywhere is a big deal, and certainly not something that happens a day after you launch an Insta page.

So it's either:

A - a lie or
B - a mate's hotel doing her a favour

Reactions: 5
It will be gone soon enough, it won’t hurt!

Reactions: 1
Gotta make up for the loss of drug smuggling money some how.
what a joke honestly ! How about she sends some of that money to her child she pretends isnt alive , I see somone put on here she was recently arrested again does any one know what for ?

Reactions: 5
She did once On a night out, she was pissed, had her phone in the toilet cubicle and was filming whilst wee-ing

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't mind if the paintings were good but in my opinion they are shite?

Also did anyone see the story where r tells us all its because she has shared it, and now k is going to be displaying in a hotel? Hero again! dont know how any of us lot live without such a friend

Reactions: 14
This is what any normal caring, loving mum would do.

But as we all know Reacehellleeelee is far from normal, she is a fraud, lier, and a very odd parent, and a bitch.

Reactions: 4
Why do we need to see videos of her half naked in bed with all her stomach on display chatting about her tits again?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.