Part Time Working Mummy #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for free I am going to dance with potential insanity.... Wish me luck... I may never be the same again... 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s still showing on my amazon? Kindle, audible, hardback, the lot (sadly). Has someone got a link to where it’s unavailable?
The main way to buy, as from the publisher through Amazon, it doesn't exist anymore. You might find second hand copies but yeah, it's been taken down.

Reactions: 3
But they are now taking pre orders for her new book 😡
Yeah, that's been there for at least the last 6 weeks. I don't think they have to worry about that yet.

There is no way they would suddenly pull her currently in-press book from sale, the one she constantly promotes, if there wasn't something else afoot.

For all those who were getting worried that nothing was happening to stop all this, this is a success 👍

Reactions: 15
Oh no..I accidentally just bought the bloody book on Amazon while trying to see if it was still available 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.