Part Time Working Mummy #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I’m new to this site and as the same as you all, I’m completely shocked by how all this is panning out. I’m sure the producers of Line of Duty could get a great story line out of this!
Jokes aside, my heart goes out to Sam but from reading all the threads I feel the Tattle team have got your back. Fingers crossed for justice x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s still banging on about YouTube, trying to make it sound like it’s coming from the girls.

How about this, Rachel - if your 5 year old asks you for their own channel, just say no? The minimum age for a channel is actually 13 but then again you’ve never been big on protecting your children from social media, have you?
It's all she's known, bless her heart. She's been all over SM from a very young age, it's what her mam does and from having a lot of older siblings messing around on it all the time - I'm guessing she's surrounded by it all the time too :(

I'm totally down for a PTWM YouTube - bring it on!

Constable Pelican mooching around with cheese on toast regretting their first kiss on a questionable date, the whole family playing on their phones in the SCS conservatory, lots of feet touching and Carry On style "Ooh Matron!!" delivery men.

Hi, I’m new to this site and as the same as you all, I’m completely shocked by how all this is panning out. I’m sure the producers of Line of Duty could get a great story line out of this!
Jokes aside, my heart goes out to Sam but from reading all the threads I feel the Tattle team have got your back. Fingers crossed for justice x
Welcome ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another one here who has a very confused partner!

I tried to explain but ended up saying "it's a blogging forum, you should read it" - he was all like "nah pet, it's fine". 😂 it's not his bag and that's OK.

But yeah, I've hardly been on FB these past weeks apart from to screengrab stuff. I've haven't been shocked like this about an influencer or that bothered about my push notifications before.

I am completely shocked at the whole PTWM thing. Utterly baffled and really upset at times too. The polluted river runs deep :(
I am exactly the same. Hardly been on anything else other than tattle the last few weeks. This whole thing has really got to me and my heart actually breaks for those beautiful boys and there mum. I just cannot get my head around how one woman can cause the utter destruction of so many families and tell so many lies and have not an ounce of empathy. It actually sickens me.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yes I realise they do, I was just thinking in terms of size - a 10 and a half year old on a toddler play frame has got to be climbing on top of it to break both wrists upon falling, right? Particularly as Rachel says she fell on to her back. I can’t see that she would have just been using the equipment as intended and sure that’s fine, kids do that, but as adults we generally tell them to get down if they’re misusing age-inappropriate equipment, don’t we? My kids are 8 and 10 and my 8 year old in particular does things like this but I stop him - partly for his own safety and partly for the safety of actual toddlers that might want to use the equipment.

Basically I’m saying it potentially could have been prevented if the child had been adequately supervised. But either way her reaction was disgraceful. I certainly wouldn’t have been able to carry on with my day and go have a fab time at a baby shower if I knew I’d caused a child unnecessary pain.
She was too busy taking photos of her food and posting them to Instagram
Yes I realise they do, I was just thinking in terms of size - a 10 and a half year old on a toddler play frame has got to be climbing on top of it to break both wrists upon falling, right? Particularly as Rachel says she fell on to her back. I can’t see that she would have just been using the equipment as intended and sure that’s fine, kids do that, but as adults we generally tell them to get down if they’re misusing age-inappropriate equipment, don’t we? My kids are 8 and 10 and my 8 year old in particular does things like this but I stop him - partly for his own safety and partly for the safety of actual toddlers that might want to use the equipment.

Basically I’m saying it potentially could have been prevented if the child had been adequately supervised. But either way her reaction was disgraceful. I certainly wouldn’t have been able to carry on with my day and go have a fab time at a baby shower if I knew I’d caused a child unnecessary pain.
The evil laugh when she described that both of her nieces wrists were broken and in plaster for 6 weeks!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I received a really shirty email from amazon today regarding my honest (now removed review) basically saying that it went against their guidelines and I've been very naughty and don't do it again or else 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I received a really shirty email from amazon today regarding my honest (now removed review) basically saying that it went against their guidelines and I've been very naughty and don't do it again or else 😂
Strange that: the absolute devastating-to-the-core one from 18 July still remains. Which is a good thing, but I'm sorry your freedom of speech was denied :(

First thing that came into my head was PTFB ( that’s not Facebook)
Partial To bleeping Bullshit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just checked and mines still there 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Strange that: the absolute devastating-to-the-core one from 18 July still remains. Which is a good thing, but I'm sorry your freedom of speech was denied :(

Partial To bleeping Bullshit?
Part Time bleeping witch? 😂 although tbf that’s definitely a full time position.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Mine has just made it 💃🏼 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s unavailable on amazon. Even the “multi deals” with other books are unavailable. And the audio book is currently free... have they ‘half’ pulled it?
They’re still advertising it but no selling it nor giving a restock date? 🧐
OMFG yep it's gone...😮😮😮

Might explain this on her IG stories tonight:

[/QUOTE]

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s still showing on my amazon? Kindle, audible, hardback, the lot (sadly). Has someone got a link to where it’s unavailable?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.