Paris Hilton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why? She was never pregnant. She didn't even have sex to create the child?
Not really sure why you’re trying to put someone down for using a surrogate. I’ve not looked into Paris’ surrogacy and don’t know if she’s talked about why she had one but that’s such a horrible thing to say. Paris is in her 40s so maybe carrying a baby posed some risk to her health, she’s also very slim and has clearly struggled with some form of an ed most of her life so there’s a potential she has fertility issues due to that or something else. It’s always possible someone famous may use a surrogate for vanity reasons but to make a blanket statement that implies having a surrogate is lazy is quite horrible. There are women that have no choice but to use a surrogate if they want a biological child, no need to put it down as a whole. Although I’m aware being able to afford surrogacy is a privilege but none the less there may be reasons beyond someone’s control and your judgement is very harsh and unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Not really sure why you’re trying to put someone down for using a surrogate. I’ve not looked into Paris’ surrogacy and don’t know if she’s talked about why she had one but that’s such a horrible thing to say. Paris is in her 40s so maybe carrying a baby posed some risk to her health, she’s also very slim and has clearly struggled with some form of an ed most of her life so there’s a potential she has fertility issues due to that or something else. It’s always possible someone famous may use a surrogate for vanity reasons but to make a blanket statement that implies having a surrogate is lazy is quite horrible. There are women that have no choice but to use a surrogate if they want a biological child, no need to put it down as a whole. Although I’m aware being able to afford surrogacy is a privilege but none the less there may be reasons beyond someone’s control and your judgement is very harsh and unfair.

I'm quite aware of this. Ironically I'm in fertility services myself and I'm considerably younger than Paris. Paris has had questionable treatment of her animals over the years and has supposedly pimped a lot of young (possibly underage women) out as yacht girls over the years. She can afford anything She wishes but back to the point.... she wasn't pregnant that's why noone knew....

I'm sure Paris Hilton isn't going to be sobbing into a pillow because of my comment on a Molly Mae thread.

Reactions: 12
I think you might be a bit naive as to the growing culture of ‘rent a womb’ in Hollywood. Lots of rich women really don’t want to be bothered with the messy, nasty inconvenience of pregnancy and childbirth and if there’s an option to pay to avoid it and still get a baby in the end they’re happy to go down that route. I’m not suggesting that Paris Hilton is one such woman but in this day and age by no means is every single woman out there who pays for surrogacy services driven to do so due to infertility issues.

Reactions: 28
I think you might be a bit naive as to the growing culture of ‘rent a womb’ in Hollywood. Lots of rich women really don’t want to be bothered with the messy, nasty inconvenience of pregnancy and childbirth and if there’s an option to pay to avoid it and still get a baby in the end they’re happy to go down that route. I’m not suggesting that Paris Hilton is one such woman but in this day and age by no means is every single woman out there who pays for surrogacy services driven to do so due to infertility issues.
It’s still not exactly an easy route. Prior to all of that they still have to go through the pain of simulating and removing eggs. And Paris has confirmed she did have her eggs frozen.

Reactions: 1
Completely and utterly agree with you.
I don't understand why women who use surrogates face such criticism.
Surely Paris - who as you said is 41 years old, deserves a chance at motherhood and if surrogacy is the route for her - that's her decision.
These general blanket statements suggesting that women do it solely for vanity reasons are so unfair.

Reactions: 3
Completely and utterly agree with you.
I don't understand why women who use surrogates face such criticism.
Surely Paris - who as you said is 41 years old, deserves a chance at motherhood and if surrogacy is the route for her - that's her decision.
These general blanket statements suggesting that women do it solely for vanity reasons are so unfair.
The criticism is because in most countries, people think trading humans is wrong. It's that basic.
Buying people, buying body parts is wrong.

Reactions: 16
The criticism is because in most countries, people think trading humans is wrong. It's that basic.
But that isn’t always the case. Yes there are instances where a surrogate is using their own eggs and are therefore the biological mother. But there are also instances when someone is using their own eggs, and the surrogate is simply carrying the baby for them, as the the biological mother is unable to do so for health or other reasons.

Reactions: 1
What a ridiculous statement.
Surrogacy is an option for people/couples who often cannot carry a child the traditional way.

As long as the surrogate is happy and not being forced into anything - it is a beautiful and fulfilling option.

• Wow
If she had a surrogate for health reasons fair enough BUT if she had a surrogate for vanity reasons then I don't agree with that!

Reactions: 8
Wow - there are some very ignorant views on surrogacy on this thread.

Surrogacy completes families. For LGBT+ couples, older couples or couples who cannot conceive the traditional way surrogacy is often the answer to years of unsuccessful attempts to create a family. And for the surrogate it is often a rewarding and fulfilling experience. Most women who choose surrogacy do so to give back to another family. It takes a selfless and compassionate person to become a surrogate. A surrogate can walk away from the experience with a deep sense of pride and satisfaction that they were able to help another family in the most selfless way possible.
Surrogacy also allows for genetic connections. Gestational surrogacy often enables one or both parents to maintain a biological relationship with their child. Surrogacy is likely to be successful. Surrogates have a proven track record of carrying healthy pregnancies, which often makes surrogacy more likely to be successful than fertility treatments for intended parents.
Surrogacy can also be a beautiful experience for all involved. It creates relationships. Many parents become close with their surrogate and her family during the process and can develop bonds that last a lifetime.
Surrogacy often ensures the parents are involved every step of the way. Intended parents are often able to be involved in their surrogate’s pregnancy, attending appointments etc. and being there for important milestones, including the birth.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Surrogacy is an option for people/couples who often cannot carry a child the traditional way.

As long as the surrogate is happy and not being forced into anything - it is a beautiful and fulfilling option.

Who is being the surrogate? Poor people.
Who is buying the baby? Rich people.

It's never a free choice, it's not a beautiful thing. It's buying a person and outsourcing discomfort/weight gain /very real risk of medical danger.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who is being the surrogate? Poor people.
Who is buying the baby? Rich people.

It's never a free choice, it's not a beautiful thing. It's buying a person and outsourcing discomfort/weight gain /very real risk of medical danger.
Wow - 'it's never a free choice' - what are you talking about?
Firstly - you are wrong. Secondly, how can you possibly know this?!

Reactions: 4
No decent person would create a baby with the intention of taking it away from all it has ever known. The baby is used to the smell and sound of the woman that carried it. The baby will suffer emotional trauma from that (even if people prefer to bury their heads in the sand and deny this).

Wonder why loads of rich women aren’t volunteering to be surrogates.

A woman might choose to be a prostitute but I’d still think any man using her was vile. Same goes for the women paying for another woman’s body for “surrogacy”.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I actually have no issue with surrogacy. I have an issue with it becoming a rich person's trend. A baby being parted from its mother who its shared a body with for 9 months for vanity or because the mother likely didn't wanna give up the drugs? This is Hollywood guys not your mate from work.

If she had issues... Good on her, but we gonna say Kim K (her bestie who put her in touch with the team that sorted this) and Khloe K were in the same boat? All of Elon Musks partners? I think Cameron Diaz had one last year but she's in her 50's and you know what good on her cos that is surrogacy was required kinda terrority

I actually have no issue with surrogacy. I have an issue with it becoming a rich person's trend. A baby being parted from its mother who its shared a body with for 9 months for vanity or because the mother likely didn't wanna give up the drugs? This is Hollywood guys not your mate from work.

If she had issues... Good on her, but we gonna say Kim K (her bestie who put her in touch with the team that sorted this) and Khloe K were in the same boat? All of Elon Musks partners? I think Cameron Diaz had one last year but she's in her 50's and you know what good on her cos that is surrogacy was required kinda terrority
Cameron Diaz had her child in 2019, so would have been around 46. It doesn’t make her much older than Paris considering she’s 42 next month.

---

No decent person would create a baby with the intention of taking it away from all it has ever known. The baby is used to the smell and sound of the woman that carried it. The baby will suffer emotional trauma from that (even if people prefer to bury their heads in the sand and deny this).

Wonder why loads of rich women aren’t volunteering to be surrogates.

A woman might choose to be a prostitute but I’d still think any man using her was vile. Same goes for the women paying for another woman’s body for “surrogacy”.
I’m curious for your thoughts then on women who have health problems and therefore can’t carry a baby? These are women that can produce eggs, but they can’t carry a baby due to risks to their own or the baby’s health.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m curious for your thoughts then on women who have health problems and therefore can’t carry a baby? These are women that can produce eggs, but they can’t carry a baby due to risks to their own or the baby’s health.
I feel for them because that sucks but the issue is still the same. None of what you said above makes buying a whole other person ok. And none of what you say above refers to the baby in any way. Newborns know their mother. They know her smell, her voice, her heartbeat. Removing a newborn from it's mother (the woman who carried and birthed it) is traumatic for the baby. We don't remove newborns in any other circumstance unless there is no choice because we know that it's bad for the baby. The baby has no concept of whose egg it developed from, it only knows its mother. And every argument I've ever seen for surrogacy centers the adults and their needs. Never the baby. Ever.

And thats before you get to the fact that pregnancy is bloody dangerous. Even if you've had other children without incident. It can lead to birth injuries in the mother. It can kill you. Which is by the by if you're doing it for yourself... but paying someone else to take those risks for you is pretty immoral imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Cameron Diaz had her child in 2019, so would have been around 46. It doesn’t make her much older than Paris considering she’s 42 next month.

---

It’s just sooooo unfortunate and such a coincidence, isn’t it, that all these women who can’t possibly carry their own baby for “health reasons” happen to live in one of the only countries on earth that allows for commercial surrogacy!

Look at Rebel Wilson - she wouldn’t have been able to do it in Australia. Such an incredible coincidence that someone who put lots of effort into her body and trades off how it now looks, then was medically unable to handle a pregnancy.

Of course it’s a bunch of bullshit. Khloe Kardashian lied about being infertile when she was married to Lamar - that family would lie about anything. Let’s face it, this is just rich women piling all the risk and consequence of pregnancy onto poor women because they live in a country that allows them to pay them to do it. This is not your sister, or your close friend, who’s had their own baby and wants to give you the chance to be a parent. This is a commercial transaction where one party uses their power and resources to get out of doing any of the work. Fine if you’re hiring a cleaner. Not fine when you’re creating a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
B

" Beautiful and fulfilling" for the consumer parents. NOT for the baby. Trauma can begin at conception and affect the baby for the rest of their lives no matter how loving the family they are inducted into

• Heart
Jesus some of you need help getting off your high horses! We don't know anything about Paris. Maybe she has a health condition that makes it so she can not/is difficult for her to natural conceive a child? Even if she can conceive naturally but chooses surrogacy, WHO CARES? As long as the surrogate mother is payed for her time/effort and Paris pays for it out her own money. You claim that the babies born via surrogacy can cause trauma but don't post anything to back your claim up. Listen I'm not a big Paris fan but damn the bitterness from some of you is revolting.