Parenting Hell Podcast #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did feel like George was more of a third party to Rob and Josh having a conversation than a guest being interviewed. I maybe wasn’t paying full attention though 😂

Reactions: 4
Loved the George episode. Wasn’t keen on yesterdays and the first ten minutes bored me to death tbh.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t stick with yesterday’s either, switched off after ten minutes. Liked their intro though. I generally prefer just them chatting.
---
PS Excited for Josh to announce his tour!

I didn’t stick with yesterday’s either, switched off after ten minutes. Liked their intro though. I generally prefer just them chatting.
---
PS Excited for Josh to announce his tour!
I MUCH prefer them just chatting. I don’t even listen to the guest episodes any more.

Reactions: 8
Aww Rob had me welling up today's episode! God love him, my husband sounds exactly the same and has never been diagnosed!

Reactions: 6
I really enjoyed the Marcus Brigstocke ep, but then I do like him and his wife. He also did a Memory Lane with Kerry Godlimen & Jen Brister that I liked. He's doing the rounds it seems!

No new ep showing for me today, I wonder what's happened!

Reactions: 2
No screen time for Oti’s baby….anyone else feeling like a bad mum… I wouldn’t survive without dancing fruit 😂

• Haha
Generally curious - has anyone ever brought something from one of the small businesses?
Apparently they get significant increase in enquiries and subsequent custom, Josh mentioned the feedback from a couple of people who had had a shout-out, a while ago.

I personally haven’t yet because they tend to (understandably) skew towards parents or (less understandably) pet owners. I have looked a couple of them up as potential gifts but not bought anything.

They could probably do with collating them together somewhere, like the Off Menu guys do with the food places that get a specific mention.

Reactions: 2