Parenting Hell Podcast #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shock horror I can’t come up with a title and couldn’t find one either 🙄 sorry 🫣

Reactions: 8
Shock horror I can’t come up with a title and couldn’t find one either 🙄 sorry 🫣
I was going to start a new thread earlier, but like you couldn’t find a thread title! Was trying to come up with something funny but nothing particularly stood out from recent episodes

Reactions: 3
I sometimes think they fill the Friday ep with any old pap (looking at you George Foreman) just to keep the format going, when in reality they could have just had a Josh & Rob chatting episode - they always have a lot to talk about (or half and half with correspondence) so they'd easily fill the time.

They've had some corkers of guests, don't get me wrong, but the occasionally mind-numbing "filler" guest isn't necessary.

Reactions: 5
Listened to the latest one today, the info on provisional Irish driving licences is absolute nonsense!! It might have been true when the contributor wrote in, but it is absolutely not true now.

The way Josh is playing with his hair on his Instagram story is really hot 🫣

Might be because I’ve done Christmas at my in laws and then been sick so it’s been a while since I’ve got any 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way Josh is playing with his hair on his Instagram story is really hot 🫣

Might be because I’ve done Christmas at my in laws and then been sick so it’s been a while since I’ve got any 🤣
I was never attracted to him from online, but seeing him in person at some filmings he's actually pretty hot 🥵

Reactions: 6
Anyone else disappointed with the last two episodes? I get that they need a break but choosing to rehash intros seems a bit lazy, and dare I say, boring! There must be so many other clips they could have chosen.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else disappointed with the last two episodes? I get that they need a break but choosing to rehash intros seems a bit lazy, and dare I say, boring! There must be so many other clips they could have chosen.
Totally agree.
Piss poor selection used.
If they had to rehash old stuff at least use funny stuff.
The guests that were chosen for the replays were meh!
‘YES’very disappointed.

Reactions: 1
I was disappointed too, I thought maybe we’d get some previously unheard bits. Maybe they genuinely don’t edit anything out…?!

Reactions: 2
I was disappointed too, I thought maybe we’d get some previously unheard bits. Maybe they genuinely don’t edit anything out…?!
Yeah unheard bits would be better than these compilations. Or just have a week off.

I'm finally catching up (I'm on Robs busy week part one) and TIL... Rishi Sunak is short! Admittedly I don't pay too much attention to photos of him, but he reminds me of a guy I used to work with (who is well over six foot) and I just assumed they were the same height.

Anyway, his mate Jack is an absolute Saint! 😂

Another repeat this week zzzzzzzzz 🥱
It’s disappointing cos they aren’t transparent about it. If they just said we are taking a couple of weeks off I’d think absolutely fair enough and look forward to the next ep but when you go to check for the new ep and it’s a rubbish repeat…. 🫠

They've done EPs like this before, The last two on Spotify are called 'now that's what I call parenting hell volume 9 & 10' and they clearly say it's a 'best of selection' while they have a break over new year. Just don't listen (I haven't) until they come back with new ones 🤷🏼‍♀️