Parenting Hell Podcast #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was a bloody good episode today, loved it! Gabrielle is fabulous

Reactions: 5
Aww rob & romesh won at the baftas. Have to admit I got a wee bit teary eyed. Well done them. They do.work hard and have a genuine niceness about them. Lou had a pic on insta and she looked fab 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Aww rob & romesh won at the baftas. Have to admit I got a wee bit teary eyed. Well done them. They do.work hard and have a genuine niceness about them. Lou had a pic on insta and she looked fab 👌
Didn’t she just! So Jel of her legs.

Reactions: 7
It must be so hard for her arriving alone

Reactions: 5
She looks great for a night out in town with her mates, but it’s not a red carpet outfit.
I would agree, she looked fab but not for a red carpet... I wonder if a stylist could be a shout for next year as that could do wonders for her confidence too. As I can understand how daunting it must be, arriving alone as a "plus one", she's clearly not quite confident with the situation yet despite her years of being married to Rob. I'd love her to be able to show off and be a bit more confident as she's such a pretty woman, and she also seems pretty cool too!

If I didn't also want to be her husband's second wife, I'd like to be her friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her outfit was 100% something I would wear, I loved it but I don't know or care in the slightest what is fashionable so I'm definitely not the best person to weigh in!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I loved it and I thought she looked fab. Let’s face it, if you’re not going up on stage or famous, you’re unlikely to do the whole red carpet photo thing, and surely best to go in something you feel good and confident in.

• Heart
Reactions: 22