Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh just had a look! I know who OP meant now lol. I feel like she’s tryna copy that white girl who has a husband called Jamal, idk if you guys know who I mean. I’ll add her username if I find it.
Soudiofarabia is who you’re on about I think ?

Reactions: 2
Anyone follow Asha Chohan? Gives such stuck up vibes! She’s pretty but is pushing the milf card about too much

Anyone follow Asha Chohan? Gives such stuck up vibes! She’s pretty but is pushing the milf card about too much
I unfollowed as she was rude and unhelpful when people asked her stuff. She is average at best with a bad attitude.

never seen weight loss look this bad.

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed as she was rude and unhelpful when people asked her stuff. She is average at best with a bad attitude.

never seen weight loss look this bad.
Same, she has a serious attitude problem and thinks she’s a cut above everyone else, needs to put on some weight!

she needs to decide if she is an “influencer” or not.
If she is tagging stuff people will ask questions.

most of her outfits are disjointed anyway.

when a vaguely wealthy person comments she is all nice again. Shows herself up.

Her whole look is disjointed, honestly she looks so much more older than she is.

Reactions: 1

I’ve noticed that too, she’s pushing too hard for a lifestyle which she clearly isn’t part of!

Cracks me up how women like Asha Chohan curate their social media output to make it seem they come from and are part of some upper class backgrounds. I mean I get it South Asians are notoriously judgy about certain backgrounds. But one look at Asha’s family pics and videos shows she is far from the background she projects. Just another working class girl who thinks her husbands money/social media likes elevate her. Annie Blackley is another one.

Reactions: 4
Her husband is a chauffeur.

She comes across how as someone trying hard to project a lifestyle she doesn’t have.

You can always tell education and class apart.

refined educated wealthy people do not go to Dubai multiple times. They see it for it is, an exaggerated social media place. It’s not something to display. That’s the bit-they don’t get.

Her husband is a chauffeur.

She comes across how as someone trying hard to project a lifestyle she doesn’t have.

You can always tell education and class apart.

refined educated wealthy people do not go to Dubai multiple times. They see it for it is, an exaggerated social media place. It’s not something to display. That’s the bit-they don’t get.
Ashas? Thought he was was in construction? He has a number of active companies listed as "development of buildings" ect. Think his older brother is quite wealthy, rents out a few buildings in central Manchester and owns a hotel (nothing glamorous) his wife Ambriana or something is also on insta, not a large following, was recently hacked, she's also as annoying originally from Birmingham I think.

Ok maybe that’s i gif that wrong. In any case you can tell they are not educated.

Ok maybe that’s i gif that wrong. In any case you can tell they are not educated.

Yes definitely not. My younger sister was in the same year as her friends in highschool, all of them try to portray something they're not. Majority of her friend group still live around the corner to my mother, and a few of their children go to school with my nephews and nieces. 2 of them are MUAs, the rest of them are SAHM.

So definitely not part of any upper class circle. I know the company she keeps well.

I don’t get how people buy yasmin Akhter products. Sorry I meant karimi lol.

she isn’t scientifically trained, doesn’t have a deems background whywould I trust her to formulate skin and hair products?

or is she re packaging someone else stuff.

given she admits using a filter must of the time and edits her Body I don’t think I can buy from her at such a high price point.

I see the modern pakistani cookhouse is on the beg again.

taking advantage of free dinners everywhere but not declaring them.

her content is lacking, all repeat yet she is now onto the free stuff.

very strange

Are you referring to the meal she had at colonel sahib this week? I call bullshit on them gifting her that meal, they don’t need the exposure and I’ve never known them to gift free meals to influencers especially ones that barely qualify (she’s still posting content from her Morocco holiday all these months later 😀)

Are you referring to the meal she had at colonel sahib this week? I call bullshit on them gifting her that meal, they don’t need the exposure and I’ve never known them to gift free meals to influencers especially ones that barely qualify (she’s still posting content from her Morocco holiday all these months later 😀)
I hope not. She doesn’t deserve it but from the caption it looks like she begged it. She kept tagging in dishoom until they fed 6 of her friends for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.