Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hijab style is not flattering on her at all. And how much money did they waste on those personalized aprons for everyone (although knowing Roojie she got them for free 🙄)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
the whole thing is far too cosy. Men and women in very close proximity. Why focus on reverts? Is it another way for the organisers to feel holier than thou?

far too much high quality food. It wasn’t a budget event that’s for sure.

the whole thing is far too cosy. Men and women in very close proximity. Why focus on reverts? Is it another way for the organisers to feel holier than thou?

far too much high quality food. It wasn’t a budget event that’s for sure.
and you’re on a gossiping site. Why be a hypocrite? You’re both as bad as each other. Lol. Baffles me.

I’m not the one begging for free stuff with a hijab on mixing with men ! It’s contradictory

Reactions: 3
Convinced she takes part in these events to get herself a husband. Get to the reverts before they realise there is a world of attractive non beggy Muslim women out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Convinced she takes part in these events to get herself a husband. Get to the reverts before they realise there is a world of attractive non beggy Muslim women out there.
I thought this too you can also hear her say in her stories can you please find me a husband

oh totally, you can sense the desperation and part of me does feel for her because she’s probably conscious of her biological clock ticking away (sorry to sound like an aunty!)

I can see her marrying a quiet revert man though, I think they’re the only ones who’s have the patience to put up with her 😀

• Haha
Quote of the day from Rooji;

“Can you please find me a husband.

Thank you very much!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Quote of the day from Rooji;

“Can you please find me a husband.

Thank you very much!”
Did she actually say that?

it would be extremely stressful to cater to that many people. she wouldn’t donate her own ingredients, time and money to it so it’s clear she took a cut from the money donated. I wouldnt care if she didn’t keep saying she “volunteered”. She doesn’t work for free we all know that. She lacks transparency.

Reactions: 1
Did she actually say that?

it would be extremely stressful to cater to that many people. she wouldn’t donate her own ingredients, time and money to it so it’s clear she took a cut from the money donated. I wouldnt care if she didn’t keep saying she “volunteered”. She doesn’t work for free we all know that. She lacks transparency.
She did yes

Reactions: 1
Is it me or was the food not all that amazing? Dominos pizza, tuna wraps, and crusty lasagna. The roast lamb dinner was the only one that seemed ‘expensive’ but then it seems like the meat was donated anyway.

Is it me or was the food not all that amazing? Dominos pizza, tuna wraps, and crusty lasagna. The roast lamb dinner was the only one that seemed ‘expensive’ but then it seems like the meat was donated anyway.
why was it all so extravagant?

they didn’t need so much choice in food. They are converts not royalty. I watched it all for its comedic value. She made it all about her.

it was like a bunch of randoms went on a holiday weekend away. I didn’t like the drama of “two people converted there and then”.tjey Might have been lonely and did it in the heat of the moment.

do they support them after they have paid for the weekend away with men and women in a small cottage?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.