Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is she could have made an anonymous eBay account and sold them there but instead went on to her “business” platform to sell them which suggests she didn’t want to pay a fee and doesn’t mind the way it portrays her.

Creating a luxury brand, charging luxury prices and then selling worn out shoes on the same platform feels unprofessional and not on line with the brand.

If it’s a cash flow issue still do it privately. It’s a personal thing selling your personal worn items. Nothing to do with the brand.

It cheapens the brand.

Reactions: 4
Oh I did see her posts about it but didn’t realize it was coming up so soon. Don’t really get the whole thing with influencers taking trips to ‘show us’ the suffering of others and making out that they’re being so selfless by going on the trip but that’s a whole other matter.

Reactions: 3
Don’t you know she is going to Turkey to help Syrian refugees with a mixed group of “brothers”. Now she is I’ll I think she will back out.
As if the poor Syrians haven’t been through enough already, they now have to put up with these vultures using their trauma for likes and insta engagement

Last edited:
  • Sad
The thing is she could have made an anonymous eBay account and sold them there but instead went on to her “business” platform to sell them which suggests she didn’t want to pay a fee and doesn’t mind the way it portrays her.

Creating a luxury brand, charging luxury prices and then selling worn out shoes on the same platform feels unprofessional and not on line with the brand.

If it’s a cash flow issue still do it privately. It’s a personal thing selling your personal worn items. Nothing to do with the brand.

It cheapens the brand.
Yeo I agree. But Yasmin thinks that selling her worn out shoes and clothes on her business platform will mean they’ll seek quicker because she’s an “influencer” and people will want her stuff because she’s the selling point.

Reactions: 1
Yeo I agree. But Yasmin thinks that selling her worn out shoes and clothes on her business platform will mean they’ll seek quicker because she’s an “influencer” and people will want her stuff because she’s the selling point.

I have a feeling all this talk about getting rid of materialistic things is driven by a guy. A lot of women do this when a guy comes along. She needs to accept that she likes expensive branded things and places and not gone herself down for a guy.

Reactions: 2
What are the chances of rooji attending this crusade?
As suspected she backed out.

You can’t ask her about her “illness”.

She won’t be on socials but will be posting stuff which provides her with money.

Played nicely.

She won’t be on socials but will be posting stuff which provides her with money.

Played nicely.

Don’t you think she’s quite crafty and manipulative as it’s not the first time she plays on her emotions infront of the cameras for sympathy and always for insta following who blindly believe her hyped bullshit!!!!

On a side note my friend who’s a huge fan of hers actually started seeing through it all too!

Also the festival thingy she did so cringey and embarrassing 🙈

Personally she’s delusional and toxic and believes her own bullshit!!!!

Played nicely.
But she has time to post on insta about seven times and some in quite detail. I was so ill wouldn’t have time to make so many posts on insta, something so not right abt it all that it stinks 😷 she must have some stupid people believing her rubbish. Personally do not buy this rubbish at all.

Attachments

Last edited:
Carefully curated messages from our rooji.

She is a sales manipulator. It was obvious for someone who can’t walk up a hill she wouldn’t be able to do this.

It’s not just the backing out it’s the aggressiveness “don’t contact me unless you’re paying me” attitude.

She has a celebrity complex.

Reactions: 2
She will be after a free wedding very aggressively. Remember, you need to pay her for her recipes BUT she won’t pay any small business because she wants to ruin the economy. Only her business needs money, the others need leeching.

She will be after a free wedding very aggressively. Remember, you need to pay her for her recipes BUT she won’t pay any small business because she wants to ruin the economy. Only her business needs money, the others need leeching.
Is her business registered? I find these influencers dont register anything

Instagram stories have been glitching for days. I wonder if she regrets “leaving” her job for begging?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.