Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gulzaeb the supermum career woman, desi famous for about 5 mins in the late 90s early 00s and been bragging about it ever since.

The greed is catching.

Fatimacooks (homely mother ) who shares recipes is now charging via an ebook.

She also kept her face hidden for years and then decided to come live (to promote the book).

Why share everything for free and then charge?

She is far nicer than preachy Rooji but I won’t be paying for something she shared for free for years.

This new beginnings stuff rooji is printing seems manipulative.

Why is the focus on conversion and who are they to give out certification of this?

It seems they target emotionally vunerable people and reel them in (once they pay). As she is promoting it vigorously she must also be paid.

It doesn’t seem right at all.

They are playing god.

Reactions: 6
Why has Gulzeab opened her private account to the public?

Is it to show off the free stay?

Boss babe - pay for it

Reactions: 2
Hi guys. I've noticed that Sophina Khan from Birmingham doesn't share or upload anything to do with the make up artist and hijab company friends she used to hang around with and deleted all of her old YouTube videos. They're not in any of her new videos. Does anyone know what has happened?

Why has Gulzeab opened her private account to the public?

Is it to show off the free stay?

Boss babe - pay for it
She literally opened her account and put her family on display for a free stay, even put let murtz rap for content. Great comedy.

Reactions: 1
Rooji selling a small portion of meat dish (cooked with free meat) for £15. Where does she get her pricing from?

Humble pious rooji.

Reactions: 4
She made sure she let everyone know how expensive the meat was in the first place too
She gets it gifted.

why does she always make out she made extra? You made 15 boxes to sell. You profited from another freebie. Not only that you charged triple what a local restaurant would charge.
and she gave her address out to 15 strangers.

she is something else.

Dubai is built by slave labour and human trafficking, it’s a widely known fact.

yet you get the likes of vanityfemme moving there and “claiming it”. You’re literally endorsing and stamping on the dead bodies of the scarily thin old manual workers living in rat infested shacks. These men left their families behind and are bonded to Dubai.

your fake luxury is built by them.

Have some Shame.

Reactions: 5
She gets it gifted.

why does she always make out she made extra? You made 15 boxes to sell. You profited from another freebie. Not only that you charged triple what a local restaurant would charge.
and she gave her address out to 15 strangers.

she is something else.
i think that’s low, id have respect for her if just shared it with people for the sake of doing a nice thing.
full of herself and her video on being the perfect hostess really grinds me- cos I’m extra!
grow up you immature freeloader and stop flogging crap. Funny how she likes to balance out her shilling with the spiritual posts.

Her trying to flog skincare when she is the least girly person I know.

she is “head of fundraising” at one of those groups. What fundraising? She gets everything free including her meat.

even her hosting is full of adverts. She invites people over that benefit her commercially and then serves them free meat.

Reactions: 4
What is Hassan saffron (Scottish catering guy) doing in nanos in Dubai?

He looks out of place lol.

Does anyone follow this cringe called tam khan?

He runs a club (girls in bikinis, yachts, crypto supercar etc) and supports tate. He is using tate arrest for clout.

He sounds like such a confused hypocrite.

Who buys into this rubbish? Lol

Does anyone follow this cringe called tam khan?

He runs a club (girls in bikinis, yachts, crypto supercar etc) and supports tate. He is using tate arrest for clout.

He sounds like such a confused hypocrite.

Who buys into this rubbish? Lol

is that the guy who has the gym in Dubai? If so, I know him but through mutual friends.

Yes he’s Pakistani. From Essex.
His stance on Islam is a bit confusing as he has children with his long term girlfriend and they’re not married nor has she reverted to Islam.

His stance on Islam is a bit confusing as he has children with his long term girlfriend and they’re not married nor has she reverted to Islam.
Any tea on him?

How can he afford to live in Dubai?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.