Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsh2019

It's messed up, isn't it? It really dismays me how under-researched and undermined women's health issues are. Any messing with my cycle and my hormones are all over the place to the point where it can really affect my moods and my mental health. The PMS I typically experience in the three day lead up to my period (and have done on a very regular schedule for two decades) is now hitting me at random several times a month, and what that means for me is extreme emotions, sometimes to the point of depression. And yet I know if I go to my GP, she'll just tell me it's normal and throw a pill prescription at me. So frustrating.
I agree. I always get a vicious headache and leg cramps for the 24hrs before my period. Since my 2nd jab I get them on and off throughout the whole month which is just awful. I have always been 28days as regular as clockwork…. my last one was 8 days late and I was doubled over in pain. No tablets would even take the edge off. I passed clots so big I could see them in the loo before flushing (sorry!). I am dreading next month already. So relieved it’s not just me.

Sam3678

So glad I found this thread. Had my booster 18th Oct, had two relatively normal periods afterwards (26 and 32 days) and now I’m on day 45!!! Defo not pregnant as have taken tests. Also had bad skin this cycle which is unusual for me 😔

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Has my second Pfizer on Sunday and my period ended up being three days late. Finally got it today and it’s just weird. I’m cramping as if I should be on a heavy period but it’s light. Hopefully it just evens itself out again.
I’m trying not to worry or overthink because it doesn’t help anything.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I honestly don't know.

I'm in two Covid higher risk categories (asthma and obesity) but these hormone changes have knocked me for six. If the numbers go up substantially in my area I might go for a booster but if they remain fairly stagnant I'm not sure I will.
Have you thought about having an antibodies test to see how many antibodies you do have (whether that be natural or vaccine induced). If you have lots of antibodies then you might not need the booster.