Paging Mr Morrow (Disney Vlogger) - such a fedorable guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest vlog he is on the same rides he has ridden over and over and over. We've seen it already. He's running out of content. How many times do people need to see Journey Into Imagination over the course of a few weeks? Seems to be running out of content. Maybe it's time for a home vloooooog.

Reactions: 5
Seems strange that with the ride waits in the one to two hour range he ended up with no one in the seat in front of him on Seven Dwarfs and no one in the seat behind him on Big Thunder. Guess nobody wants to sit with the vloggers.
I wouldn't dare sit next to Nate without a raincoat.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Latest vlog he is on the same rides he has ridden over and over and over. We've seen it already. He's running out of content. How many times do people need to see Journey Into Imagination over the course of a few weeks? Seems to be running out of content. Maybe it's time for a home vloooooog.
I feel like they all are. I mean, its no fault of their own. They are financially tied in some small aspects to a company that is slowly becoming an elitist tit show, opps I mean Disney. There won't be much new coming out of there till the 50th.

Reactions: 2
NATE’S TOP BUTTON HAS BEEN RELEASED🙌🏽

HIS NECK CAN BREATHE

…still a gross sweaty mess doing nothing but eating.

he’s as bad as the trackers at this point. Red is an understatement for his face, it’s bleeping purple

Reactions: 4
NATE’S TOP BUTTON HAS BEEN RELEASED🙌🏽

HIS NECK CAN BREATHE

…still a gross sweaty mess doing nothing but eating.

he’s as bad as the trackers at this point. Red is an understatement for his face, it’s bleeping purple

Was it released or did it finally pop off and ricochet down Main Street? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was it released or did it finally pop off and ricochet down Main Street? 😂
Apparently he must have forgotten to button it. He addresses the fact that he “likes” to button his top button. He must be into some kinky tit trying to choke himself

this video was absolutely trash. He’s scraping for content and it shows.

he’s also a blathering idiot throughout the entire vlog.

Reactions: 1
I feel like his head is going to pop off with how tight his shirt is around his neck. The steak restaurant vid was hard to watch. TerraMEsue

• Haha
Nate at thrift store.JPG

I'll give him credit, I like the thrift store videos and when he did that series about Air BnB themed rentals, that was actually enjoyable. A lot of these vloggers are failing to think outside of the box. Dev, Jackie and Nate have become slaves to their own created content. Too scared to do something different because the minute they don't hit their average viewing numbers, they panic and run back to that rat house to get a syrupy ass dole whip.

World of Micah is probably one of the most creative vloggers, you can tell his works towards putting out content not of the norm.

• Heart
View attachment 692024
I'll give him credit, I like the thrift store videos and when he did that series about Air BnB themed rentals, that was actually enjoyable. A lot of these vloggers are failing to think outside of the box. Dev, Jackie and Nate have become slaves to their own created content. Too scared to do something different because the minute they don't hit their average viewing numbers, they panic and run back to that rat house to get a syrupy ass dole whip.

World of Micah is probably one of the most creative vloggers, you can tell his works towards putting out content not of the norm.
Don’t even get me started on Dev. Oof what a bleeping douche.

I would sniff Nate’s fedora before I’d watch another Dev video

BARF

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

I like Micah’s stuff. He doesn’t have a lot of subs. I guess people would rather watch the same old Disney crap the other vloggers put out.

I also just started watching Carpetbagger. But I wouldn’t recommend him if you don’t enjoy tacky roadside attractions.

Nate & company are def running out of fresh ideas at this point. I just subbed to World of Micah. Anyone else watch Offhand Disney? He isn’t local to either of the parks & does a lot of in-depth Disney history and ride-alongs with commentary. He does his research and seems like a genuine nice person and not an entitled brat.

Watching vloggers like Nate paint their butts red and prostitute themselves for the camera is just getting sad. He's a trite hackneyed grifter at this point. All fake persona. Not as bad as some YT vloggers who relentlessly beg outright. If I want to watch sweaty guys eating off garbage cans, I'd go watch the bums downtown. And this whole Veronica/Jackie thing.. what a fraud.

I also just started watching Carpetbagger. But I wouldn’t recommend him if you don’t enjoy tacky roadside attractions.
[/QUOTE]

Dewmonic Abyss on YT seems to have an ax to grind against Carpetbagger. Personally, I like Jacob (CB) and his videos. Spent hours watching the older ones. He's non-controversial and his subject matter is eclectic. He has one of those modulated ASMR voices that lull me into his story. He's taken some heat for claiming to have diabetes and yet subsequently over eats, even sucking the filling out of a gigantic donut. Still, why'd he mention diabetes? It was probably a metabolic disorder scare that the doctors say to 80 percent of Americans these day. Anyway, way off topic. Can someone start a Carpetbagger thread?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Nate never came up with a resort stay vid after Trader Sam's. Seems strange that he would miss the opportunity to vlog an onsite stay to make another video of it. So far he has only stayed at some of the DVC and deluxe resorts I believe. I doubt he would would have paid out for a night at a deluxe, so more likely a value or mod, so I'm surprised he didn't take the opportunity to video it as a different resort.

Or he just drove home :oops:

Reactions: 6
Nate never came up with a resort stay vid after Trader Sam's. Seems strange that he would miss the opportunity to vlog an onsite stay to make another video of it. So far he has only stayed at some of the DVC and deluxe resorts I believe. I doubt he would would have paid out for a night at a deluxe, so more likely a value or mod, so I'm surprised he didn't take the opportunity to video it as a different resort.

Or he just drove home :oops:
Or stayed with Jackie...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.