Paging Mr Morrow (Disney Vlogger) - such a fedorable guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He mentioned being diagnosed as a child with a speech impediment on a video a couple of months ago. He specifically mentioned that he has difficulty with the word mountain.
That's interesting he'd say that because the word "mountain" itself.

Going back to my brief teaching days... Mmmm... Moooww...and then "ten"= Mountain.

That's like how we'd sound out the pronunciation.

If we look at a similar word, MOUSE.

As in Mickey Mouse... Mmmmm...Moooww sss. Does anyone know if he has issues saying Mickey Mouse?

If not, then what's special about "mountain." ???

Reactions: 2
When she first left with Gracie he's never posted a pic of him and her or Gracie alone for an entire year and now all of a sudden these past months he's back with the Gracie pics! I feel he doesn't man up to Veronica. For telling her not to buy not to buy whether it was acting or not she has a job. Now you don't care when you have the $$$$.

That's interesting he'd say that because the word "mountain" itself.

Going back to my brief teaching days... Mmmm... Moooww...and then "ten"= Mountain.

That's like how we'd sound out the pronunciation.

If we look at a similar word, MOUSE.

As in Mickey Mouse... Mmmmm...Moooww sss. Does anyone know if he has issues saying Mickey Mouse?

If not, then what's special about "mountain." ???
Vloggers usually shorten nowadays just say Mickey.

I honestly don’t think he’s very good to that pupper off camera and THAT pisses me off because I adore animals. It’s clear Gracie enjoys spending time with Veronica more. Say what you will about her (I don’t really know much about her) but she and the dog seem to share a very good bond and Gracie seems happier when she’s with Veronica
I mean before Gracie loved Nate and so did Nate.
Now if it has to do with leaving her in the house having her to obey poor thing. We don't know what can be really going on behind off camera. If Veronica really isn't living there in Orlando which I doubt that but Nate has her all to himself and thinks she's just a dog all she needs is a water bowl while he's at the parks. A cat you could do that, but a dog is different. I don't think so. Gracie has been different ever since she was back spotted with Nate in the home vlog. I don't know how you can train a dog to be fearful of another person that they know. I'm just looking by Gracie and how she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Vloggers usually shorten nowadays just say Mickey.
True.

But now that I think of it, we've got his name too. Mmmm marrr ohhhh

So what's the impediment? M sounds? That's atypical. Hard t sounds? That's atypical too.

While anything is possible, I suppose (and if he doesn't disclose the exact type of impairment...), now I'm interested in actually watching his videos more to see if there's consistency in his issues and / or to see if I can see a pattern. :unsure:

• Wow
Hell, I'm in the throes of perimenopause most days and my brain is in a fog and I can't say runaway railway either. 🤣
Spolier alert: it gets worse.
So what's the impediment? M sounds? That's atypical. Hard t sounds? That's atypical too.

While anything is possible, I suppose (and if he doesn't disclose the exact type of impairment...), now I'm interested in actually watching his videos more to see if there's consistency in his issues and / or to see if I can see a pattern. :unsure:
I think he said it’s Rs and Ws. But it’s also possible he’s full of tit.

• Haha
True.

But now that I think of it, we've got his name too. Mmmm marrr ohhhh

The impediment is, he’s full of tit. Some of that tit is coming up so far that it makes it hard for him to speak.

great minds 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rs and Ws - yes, now that I will buy. But M's? And "mountain" doesn't have either r or w.

I think Nate is full of do-do... as in :poop:
I wonder if he has a hard time pronouncing that? 🤣

great minds 🤣🤣🤣
Jinx. Again! on the tit talk!

It's already sucking. Been going through it since 39. I'm 45 now. Uggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
  • Heart
What's sad is people like that have such way of acting that they have this two-face for front. It's like Puss n Boots so cute stance. For Nate it's just his smile and saying awesome and a sentence or too on I'm so happy about this. If all this Gracie and crap was going on with Jackie instead I don't think it would cover as well as with him.*

I only started watching him this past year. I really liked him at first. I thought he's like a nice and positive version of Adam the woo. But I have had dogs and cats my whole life. So it always seemed strange to me to see when he comes home to Gracie she always comes at him slowly with her head down being very submissive but trying to wag her tail to be pleasant. I've seen dogs who are being mistreated doing this kind of thing. He might not beat her I don't know. But I guarantee he at least yells at her based on this type of body language. She's totally scared of him. He can buy her all the pup cakes he wants but there is no denying she's scared of something. Watch the recent videos wherever he goes home. She approaches very slowly. Anyone here that has a dog knows when you come home they will generally be overwhelmingly happy to see you and jump up or at least carry themselves with their heads up. It always bothered me a little bit seeing it but I thought he was a nice guy so I didn't understand. A few days ago I discovered this forum and started reading about everything and it started to make more sense. Then when I saw the gatorland video where he's really negative and trying to be cool I could see that this happy guy thing is an act. I was so disappointed. And the Gracie body language made sense. My vote for next thread is for the fedorable or deplorable title. It really sums up this whole situation. My vote is for deplorable.
Well said this is the real showcasing that we observe but doubt before a forum hits us that we were right. Even if you still don't believe it's a regular way of looking at things from a dog's point of view for once. 👏👏👏

Last edited:
Rs and Ws - yes, now that I will buy. But M's? And "mountain" doesn't have either r or w.

I think Nate is full of do-do... as in :poop:
I wonder if he has a hard time pronouncing that? 🤣

Jinx. Again! on the tit talk!

It's already sucking. Been going through it since 39. I'm 45 now. Uggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Seriously I think it’s a cop out or another sympathy play. My husband has a bit of a lisp so he actually avoids speaking often…so if Nate really had an impediment you’d think he would shut the duck up for more than 10 seconds

• Heart
People who are all about themselves and their idols will never pin point out if Gracie is looking not right. It's those that see that Gracie is a living being her own and them too that will speak up. Nate is all about himself so he thinks if others see his wonderfulness act they'll never need to question nor worry about another living member just because he's wonderful and jolly. I'm just glad there's no children here because he could do anything and people doubting it in disbelief.

I noticed Gracie being timid too but I wonder if it has anything to do with the incident where she was attacked by another dog earlier this year. It sounded pretty bad as she needed stitches and a drain left in her for awhile. She may be really scared in general now. If he was with her when it happened it's possible she associates that incident with him. Just a guess.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm stuck between the deplorable and con artist.

Either 1 would work for me! ✔

Here's a side draft
Paging Mr. Morrow #2
Fedorably honest when actually Deplorably conartist :LOL:

I noticed Gracie being timid too but I wonder if it has anything to do with the incident where she was attacked by another dog earlier this year. It sounded pretty bad as she needed stitches and a drain left in her for awhile. She may be really scared in general now. If he was with her when it happened it's possible she associates that incident with him. Just a guess.
About That, I find it terrible that he would only reveal of her bite after a great day in the parks but mentioning her at the end of the video isn't helpful. At least the Trackers address everything in real time in the beginning of the blog or during the vlog. It's not going to effect the day in the park but it's like putting Gracie last. I don't like this at all especially since it's a bite it's important.

Last edited:
She may be really scared in general now. If he was with her when it happened it's possible she associates that incident with him. Just a guess.
That would actually explain the Gracie I've seen. My Sheltie was like that after he got injured while playing with my son.

It could be 😢💘

Everything takes time.

New Thread:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.