Paging Mr Morrow (Disney Vlogger) - such a fedorable guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's afraid to come to him??? That says A LOT. :mad:
I honestly don’t think he’s very good to that pupper off camera and THAT pisses me off because I adore animals. It’s clear Gracie enjoys spending time with Veronica more. Say what you will about her (I don’t really know much about her) but she and the dog seem to share a very good bond and Gracie seems happier when she’s with Veronica

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t think he’s very good to that pupper off camera and THAT pisses me off because I adore animals. It’s clear Gracie enjoys spending time with Veronica more. Say what you will about her (I don’t really know much about her) but she and the dog seem to share a very good bond and Gracie seems happier when she’s with Veronica
Yes. I 100% agree. Anyone that is crappy toward animals... don't even get me started. 🤬😤😡

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I noticed that as well. Watch her everytime he comes in the door. She comes at him very submissive with her head down and crouched crawling very slowly. That's dog body language for I'm scared of you.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I noticed that as well. Watch her everytime he comes in the door. She comes at him very submissive with her head down and crouched crawling very slowly. That's dog body language for I'm scared of you.
Wow. Animals don't lie. duck him. 😡

Hey - what do all you stans reading on here say about THAT?!?!?

• Heart
  • Angry
Yep I’ve noticed that. He acts like he is this amazing dog “dad” but he’s really just a deadbeat POS putting on yet another act. duck him BIG TIME

• Heart
  • Angry
Wow thanks for posting this. I hadn't really seen any of his old videos but after watching this I realize that his Mr Rogers voice is all a schtick. Probably tried it a few times back when and got a good response so he stuck with this character. I would have sworn he was just a super nice guy but if you watch in the gatorland vid he can be really negative and jaded. So that's a part of him we don't see anymore. But with all the legal stuff it's probably his true self. I'm sorry for you Nate that you have to play a character to get views. I'm also really disappointed.
@zensuperman - when did you start watching him? I'm interested in knowing if you ever saw any of the stuff re: Gracie?

(I didn't know much about him until this thread)

@zensuperman - when did you start watching him? I'm interested in knowing if you ever saw any of the stuff re: Gracie?

(I didn't know much about him until this thread)
I only started watching him this past year. I really liked him at first. I thought he's like a nice and positive version of Adam the woo. But I have had dogs and cats my whole life. So it always seemed strange to me to see when he comes home to Gracie she always comes at him slowly with her head down being very submissive but trying to wag her tail to be pleasant. I've seen dogs who are being mistreated doing this kind of thing. He might not beat her I don't know. But I guarantee he at least yells at her based on this type of body language. She's totally scared of him. He can buy her all the pup cakes he wants but there is no denying she's scared of something. Watch the recent videos wherever he goes home. She approaches very slowly. Anyone here that has a dog knows when you come home they will generally be overwhelmingly happy to see you and jump up or at least carry themselves with their heads up. It always bothered me a little bit seeing it but I thought he was a nice guy so I didn't understand. A few days ago I discovered this forum and started reading about everything and it started to make more sense. Then when I saw the gatorland video where he's really negative and trying to be cool I could see that this happy guy thing is an act. I was so disappointed. And the Gracie body language made sense. My vote for next thread is for the fedorable or deplorable title. It really sums up this whole situation. My vote is for deplorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I only started watching him this past year. I really liked him at first. I thought he's like a nice and positive version of Adam the woo. But I have had dogs and cats my whole life. So it always seemed strange to me to see when he comes home to Gracie she always comes at him slowly with her head down being very submissive but trying to wag her tail to be pleasant. I've seen dogs who are being mistreated doing this kind of thing. He might not beat her I don't know. But I guarantee he at least yells at her based on this type of body language. She's totally scared of him. He can buy her all the pup cakes he wants but there is no denying she's scared of something. Watch the recent videos wherever he goes home. She approaches very slowly. Anyone here that has a dog knows when you come home they will generally be overwhelmingly happy to see you and jump up or at least carry themselves with their heads up. It always bothered me a little bit seeing it but I thought he was a nice guy so I didn't understand. A few days ago I discovered this forum and started reading about everything and it started to make more sense. Then when I saw the gatorland video where he's really negative and trying to be cool I could see that this happy guy thing is an act. I was so disappointed. And the Gracie body language made sense. My vote for next thread is for the fedorable or deplorable title. It really sums up this whole situation. My vote is for deplorable.
Good observations!!! I hope others read what you wrote and take it into consideration if they are current viewers too.

These Disney vloggers all just put up a character to sell themselves and only show us carefully curated snippets of their lives. They only show us what they want to show us, and it's all by design to reel in more $$$.

GAWD, I cannot stand these vloggers. 🤣

• Heart
Can you link this please?
Here she looks super happy to see him:

Contained to bedroom due to her injury perhaps?

And once again here looks like normal welcome home behavior:

Good observations!!! I hope others read what you wrote and take it into consideration if they are current viewers too.

These Disney vloggers all just put up a character to sell themselves and only show us carefully curated snippets of their lives. They only show us what they want to show us, and it's all by design to reel in more $$$.

GAWD, I cannot stand these vloggers. 🤣
Watch the old Adam the woo videos. Where he's wandering around abandoned amusement parks laughing and making fun of how everything is destroyed. He's horribly negative. Now that he is making a living off his 30 thousand daily views vlogs he's all nice and polite. Talking about this area is off limits to trespassers better stay out. And I always want to yell, you hypocrite!!! You are only famous because of your trespassing.

I don't know how to post videos. I'm not really good at that sort of thing. I'm looking through them all. I found her pretty nervous in this video. There probably are others. But you are right I should probably stop posting and will. I'm sure he's really a super guy. I was so wrong he really is happy all the time.

Last edited:
You could be right. On his Livestream last week he said he has a speech impediment and that's why he has issues pronouncing some words.

He may have a speech impediment. I have no clue. But I would be interested to know if this is a self diagnosis or not.
He mentioned being diagnosed as a child with a speech impediment on a video a couple of months ago. He specifically mentioned that he has difficulty with the word mountain.

He mentioned being diagnosed as a child with a speech impediment on a video a couple of months ago. He specifically mentioned that he has difficulty with the word mountain.
You are right Nate is a great guy and this is definitely not an act. Everything I said was wrong and I apologize. I won't post anything ever again. I'll delete my account. He really is the modern day Mr Rodgers and a super duper great guy. A friend to all and every creature. Walt would be proud of him. Thanks to everyone who let me see the truth.

• Heart
  • Wow
Yes, he has mentioned it on several videos. It’s especially noticeable when he says runaway railway.

Nate, let your mother and sister enjoy the parks without interjecting on every single ride. STFU for 5 seconds

Yes, he has mentioned it on several videos. It’s especially noticeable when he says runaway railway.
Speech impediment aside. He’s still a fake idiot who needs to give vlogging a rest

Last edited:
  • Heart
He's a goof, but I like watching his videos. I couldn't tell if Erica from ATP liked hanging out with him.

I did notice the whole "Gracie" thing the few times I've seen her. Poor puppy. Beautiful dog, though.

• Heart
Watch the old Adam the woo videos. Where he's wandering around abandoned amusement parks laughing and making fun of how everything is destroyed. He's horribly negative. Now that he is making a living off his 30 thousand daily views vlogs he's all nice and polite. Talking about this area is off limits to trespassers better stay out. And I always want to yell, you hypocrite!!! You are only famous because of your trespassing.

I don't know how to post videos. I'm not really good at that sort of thing. I'm looking through them all. I found her pretty nervous in this video. There probably are others. But you are right I should probably stop posting and will. I'm sure he's really a super guy. I was so wrong he really is happy all the time.
??? I'm confused. ??? 😵 I didn't tell you to stop posting, nor do I think Nate is a super guy.

So don't stop posting. Express your thoughts!

And I agree w/ you re: Adam. It's so funny to me that, for example, since he started including Natalie in his vids, his "fanbase" started losing it as if they were a bunch of super religious virginal stans and would spout off about how "family friendly" Adam is and now they're so disappointed. I was like - Where TF have you been, stans?!?! He's never purported to be "family friendly!" 🤣

Last edited:
??? I'm confused. ??? 😵 I didn't tell you to stop posting, nor do I think Nate is a super guy.

So don't stop posting. Express your thoughts!

And I agree w/ you re: Adam. It's so funny to me that, for example, since he started including Natalie in his vids, his "fanbase" started losing it as if they were a bunch of super religious virginal stans and would spout off about how "family friendly" Adam is and now they're so disappointed. I was like - WTF have you been, stans?!?! He's never purported to be "family friendly!" 🤣
Yeah I was confused by this post? But I refuse to be intimidated by any Nate stans

I think he’s an idiot and a fake

On the last live stream she just stood there didn't even want to come. We're free to ask all these questions because things that you'd think would be addressed isn't while other things we obviously don't need to know that's implemented straight - away! Like every detail about mom her condition etc. I know Gracie is a loving dog and the confusion all of a sudden she can now see Nate and all. He shouldn't tell she has to be a good girl for a cookie when she's so well behaved. Also a dog's eyes doesn't lie.

Last edited:
The dog does seem timid but I’m not familiar with that breed. I’m used to terriers who are ecstatic to see me even if I’ve only been gone for two minutes to take out the trash or get the mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.