Paging Mr Morrow (Disney Vlogger) - such a fedorable guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why is Nate more successful?? Because he’s a bleeping moron?

At least Jackie is educated and literate, not a bumbling fat duck rolling down main street.

Just wondering what the differences are in terms of success?
I'd love to see a demographic chart of which numbers in age groups are viewers between these two. I think Jackie's has audience that Nate doesn't and He has audience that isn't Jackie's except when they crawl.

I like Jackie. She's a bit more real and has less cringe inducing phoniness.

In my super secret fan fiction mental diary, I envision Super Enthused Jackie and bumbling dog chew toy Nate getting together in marriage and raising a flock of little Disney babies... but it looks likes the special guy in Jackie's life is named Sam.
No vlogger is perfect but I see Jackie knows how to engage with her followers without making it about herself. Even though she has some 15% ridiculousness in what she says but that could be on spoiled days I'll take Jackie over him for that.

Last edited:
I don't know if I'd go the route of "mentally challenged" as was originally mentioned by Nate's Top Button because that's a delicate subject.
To clarify, I said that Nate speaks to him mom like SHE may be challenged. I feel like he talks down to her.

Reactions: 4
To clarify, I said that Nate speaks to him mom like SHE may be challenged. I feel like he talks down to her.
I didn't like the way he said she makes sure she waves to everybody. I mean what do you expect she doesn't and even if so what's your deal you ain't a top notch celeb! I think that's Nates dream in his head that everyone recognizes him at Disney. I think that's why you see in odd times him turning around and wave all of a sudden hey friend. I know we can't see but it looks sometimes out of the blue in a quick moment like to fill a quiet void where nothing is happening after he's done talking if at times it's pretend then that's super weird😆. idk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
After his divorce with Veronica, (apparently recorded in Osceola County, Florida) he just became another Disney animatronic robot. All Disney cast members are supposed to go to training to learn the pixie-dust- sprinkled method of being extra nice to guests. I think he just absorbed that attitude via osmosis. Most people want the masked character of PMM, not the messy real life one.
I thought the same for awhile there too- I swear they were in each other's video for several weeks straight a few months back. Going to bar crawls together, dressing up for dinner together, laying in the grass together, Nate claiming she was his best friend in some comments etc. Considering they both got divorced around the same time I wouldn't be surprised if they have had to turn the photo of Walt Disney around on their resort night stand a few times.

• Wow
I thought the same for awhile there too- I swear they were in each other's video for several weeks straight a few months back. Going to bar crawls together, dressing up for dinner together, laying in the grass together, Nate claiming she was his best friend in some comments etc. Considering they both got divorced around the same time I wouldn't be surprised if they have had to turn the photo of Walt Disney around on their resort night stand a few times.
🙊 wait .....you mean thuse?

Or onica?

Has Jackie ever acknowledged her engagement #3 yet on her channel?

Or is she worried that if she does that her male Stans will stop patreon-ing her?

Reactions: 2
I don't know if I'd go the route of "mentally challenged" as was originally mentioned by Nate's Top Button because that's a delicate subject.

BUT I will say that I do not believe he's very intelligent, by way of being book smart. I think he's of average intelligence and has learned to play the game of vlogging to gain a following and $$$.

I think that the way he was in past videos was who is really is. I found this first upload. If you scan for the parts where he's talking, you'll see he talked with more of a normal cadence, didn't talk like he was a robot, and used normal words.

I've come to believe, based on contributing to this thread, seeing older videos, seeing newer videos, learning about V. and that strange ass relationship (and / or duplicity), that who he is NOW on camera is 100% a character that he's developed for himself, aka his shtick.

Wow thanks for posting this. I hadn't really seen any of his old videos but after watching this I realize that his Mr Rogers voice is all a schtick. Probably tried it a few times back when and got a good response so he stuck with this character. I would have sworn he was just a super nice guy but if you watch in the gatorland vid he can be really negative and jaded. So that's a part of him we don't see anymore. But with all the legal stuff it's probably his true self. I'm sorry for you Nate that you have to play a character to get views. I'm also really disappointed.

• Heart
He knows how to manipulate people, and has picked a persona meaning its harder to challenge him for stuff over say prince charming Dev, because the lovable friendly guy routine is harder to criticise

• Angry
He knows how to manipulate people, and has picked a persona meaning its harder to challenge him for stuff over say prince charming Dev, because the lovable friendly guy routine is harder to criticise
Exactly. You look like a bully if you critize him. But unfortunately it's probably pretty accurate. I hope the new thread will be something like we thought he was fedorable but we now know he's deplorable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly. You look like a bully if you critize him. But unfortunately it's probably pretty accurate. I hope the new thread will be something like we thought he was fedorable but we now know he's deplorable.
Wouldn't surprise me if he got the murmurs of people seeing through him so would raise the stakes saying he had some form of learning difficulty, or something along the lines of Autism etc..as that would be basically diplomatic immunity and everyone would pile on whoever was calling him out for stuff as being some form of insensitive bigot

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't surprise me if he got the murmurs of people seeing through him so would raise the stakes saying he had some form of learning difficulty, or something along the lines of Autism etc..as that would be basically diplomatic immunity and everyone would pile on whoever was calling him out for stuff as being some form of insensitive bigot
You could be right. On his Livestream last week he said he has a speech impediment and that's why he has issues pronouncing some words.

He may have a speech impediment. I have no clue. But I would be interested to know if this is a self diagnosis or not.

I don't care about the mispronounciation's cuz there's far more crap still no excuses to lie, hide, and not be honest. This person is insecure and everything is a facade. At least from his old vlogs we could see his human self and much cut loose like we see with Tim Tracker even though Tim was a crazy bad boy back then at least we know and not surprised. Nate hides it in characters but we know it because it doesn't make us surprised anything that gets revealed. Don't forget it's different if you always did it. Nate did a switch.

Oops meant to reply to Mr 7Percent‘s following comment about Jackie
That was so so so funny
For all the details except maybe dressing up for dinner but anywhoo's fits the bill with enthused now by those point factors! If you were talking about Veronica then means you went with old vlogs or hidden behind the scenes. He called Jackie a best friend so if he did Veronica that too? That is so on point with the blonde fill-in for!

Last edited:
So why is Nate more successful?? Because he’s a bleeping moron?

At least Jackie is educated and literate, not a bumbling fat duck rolling down main street.

Just wondering what the differences are in terms of success?
I think he's slightly more successful because he's set up an act where he needs to be "rescued," so to speak, or for people to feel sorry for him.

Think for a second of his character - He's just jolly, loveable wide-eyed Nate - in awe of the world! - and his heart was torn out by his one true love, V. - all alone at Christmastime, decorating his sad little tree in a gifted DVC room.

And now he needs to be "rescued" in the form of more DVC stays, $$$, etc. Cuz, you know, he's such a "good guy" that doesn't deserve all the problems he has. Aw shucks, anywhos.

Jackie doesn't need to be "rescued" in that sense. She also doesn't likely have the following of women like Nate does (I'm guessing 40s-60s) who will just throw $$$ and DVC stays at her. Jackie probably has more folks like our interesting podcast "pal" in TTT who is love with her. :rolleyes:

You could be right. On his Livestream last week he said he has a speech impediment and that's why he has issues pronouncing some words.

He may have a speech impediment. I have no clue. But I would be interested to know if this is a self diagnosis or not.
It's interesting because in that video I posted of Gatorland from several years ago, he had different teeth and I couldn't detect any sort of issue with speech. Now he has new, "fancy" teeth and maybe that is part of the issue? You wouldn't think it would be, but maybe he's still getting used to the new / newish choppers? :unsure:

Wow thanks for posting this. I hadn't really seen any of his old videos but after watching this I realize that his Mr Rogers voice is all a schtick. Probably tried it a few times back when and got a good response so he stuck with this character. I would have sworn he was just a super nice guy but if you watch in the gatorland vid he can be really negative and jaded. So that's a part of him we don't see anymore. But with all the legal stuff it's probably his true self. I'm sorry for you Nate that you have to play a character to get views. I'm also really disappointed.
Yeah, there's ZERO way this dude goes to the bank, the grocery store, a restaurant, doctor's office, etc. - anything that is not filmed - and says, "Hellowww Fweinds... Anywhos, Doctor, now isn't that a fancy stethoscope you have on you?! It's much too good for children!"

How any of this existing stans still believe his nonsense is beyond me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he's slightly more successful because he's set up an act where he needs to be "rescued," so to speak, or for people to feel sorry for him.

Think for a second of his character - He's just jolly, loveable wide-eyed Nate - in awe of the world! - and his heart was torn out by his one true love, V. - all alone at Christmastime, decorating his sad little tree in a gifted DVC room.

And now he needs to be "rescued" in the form of more DVC stays, $$$, etc. Cuz, you know, he's such a "good guy" that doesn't deserve all the problems he has. Aw shucks, anywhos.

Jackie doesn't need to be "rescued" in that sense. She also doesn't likely have the following of women like Nate does (I'm guessing 40s-60s) who will just throw $$$ and DVC stays at her. Jackie probably has more folks like our interesting podcast "pal" in TTT who is love with her. :rolleyes:
THAT IS SO TRUE!!!

People are so dumb to repeat term "Genuine" or always positive when all you see him and know is at Disney. I get a kick of a laugh because every single one of them has the word "seems" in the beginning so that is enough to tell you they are not sure just what the vibe to them feels like thank you for the honesty there!" You need to have built a relationship in time to determine if that someone is in the category of one whom is Genuine. Sure genuine folks will watch you give your money away for zero special benefits for nothing but a title your a FWEND! Lmao!

Paging Mr. Morrow #2: Sadly Fedorably Desperate ONLY for Himself and not Himself either!

Last edited:

It's interesting because in that video I posted of Gatorland from several years ago, he had different teeth and I couldn't detect any sort of issue with speech. Now he has new, "fancy" teeth and maybe that is part of the issue? You wouldn't think it would be, but maybe he's still getting used to the new / newish choppers? :unsure:

Yeah, there's ZERO way this dude goes to the bank, the grocery store, a restaurant, doctor's office, etc. - anything that is not filmed - and says, "Hellowww Fweinds... Anywhos, Doctor, now isn't that a fancy stethoscope you have on you?! It's much too good for children!"

How any of this existing stans still believe his nonsense is beyond me.
As much as Jackie annoys me I still have respect for her being intelligent and literate. I’m sorry but it you put yourself on camera you should at least know how to pronounce basic words.

I think Nate’s self diagnosed “speech impediment” is caused by his constant need to be cutesy/goofy/over the top. I don’t think it’s caused by his teeth but that’s just me. I also think everything he does is a sympathy play and it’s gross.

And re our TTT “fwend” who is obsessed with Jackie, where did he scamper off to??🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As much as Jackie annoys me I still have respect for her being intelligent and literate. I’m sorry but it you put yourself on camera you should at least know how to pronounce basic words.

I think Nate’s self diagnosed “speech impediment” is caused by his constant need to be cutesy/goofy/over the top. I don’t think it’s caused by his teeth but that’s just me. I also think everything he does is a sympathy play and it’s gross.

And re our TTT “fwend” who is obsessed with Jackie, where did he scamper off to??🤣🤣
Yeah, you're probably right re: the speech thing.

And yes, I agree that I give props for Jackie not to adopt the "I'm stupid and don't know common sense things or how to pronounce words, leave what I should say in the comments down below!" But who knows? Perhaps she'll adopt it soon enough.

DH and I were watching a few vlogs last night and Jackie's thumbnail came up as one of the recommended and DH was like - WTF with the green sunglasses and pigtails? 🤣 He said she's trying way too hard to look young but he said he bets when you get up close to her you see her crow's feet. 🤣

I think fwend may be using a pseudonym on there now. Possibly. But then drops back in under the original name from time to time. :unsure:

• Haha
The problem of it all is not mispronouncing but the excuses he gives. If it really had to do with his dentures then he can't be honest about it either wanting to keep it secret when we all know from old vlogs, even some dentist had commented she could tell what he has gotten lol.

Like when he mispronounce in Germany restaurant the name the woman commented saying she forgives him but wanted to clarify the name in respect. You want to know his answer to her: my head wasn't right acting up. something. If you don't know don't say it, Jackie at least owns it when someone tells her! He's such a douche all about himself!

The things that's none of our business like why his mom is on a scooter that needs to be justified explained without no one asking however simple normal things like if someone has Gracie when your out in the parks then there's not a word. I hope he doesn't lock her in that bedroom. I'm not surprised why she's afraid to come to him.

Gracie when your out in the parks then there's not a word. I hope he doesn't lock her in that bedroom. I'm not surprised why she's afraid to come to him.
She's afraid to come to him??? That says A LOT. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.