Paging Mr Morrow #2 fedorable or deplorable?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most liked title suggestion came to us from @Murray9000...

Last we were discussing was the 50/50 chance that Nate's entire persona is a fallacy, whether or not his speech issues are in fact issues, and if the dog was being held against its will...

Carry on friends!

(Also, for any Mods that may see this, I was able to create this new thread, but was not allowed to create tags for some reason to group all of this Influencer's threads together...)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I am still on the fence about the dog thing, if Veronica knew he wasn't treating the dog well why didn't she fight harder to get sole or majority custody? Maybe he just wore her down but the court records show her not having her own attorney so they did some sort of arbitration to work out their agreement.

The current Mr Morrow is definitely an act the question is how is he when the camera is off?

Reactions: 3
I am still on the fence about the dog thing, if Veronica knew he wasn't treating the dog well why didn't she fight harder to get sole or majority custody? Maybe he just wore her down but the court records show her not having her own attorney so they did some sort of arbitration to work out their agreement.
I'm with you on the dog situation... We had a chihuahua years back that was your typical constant yapping ankle-biter... At one point he was in a scuffle with a neighbors much larger mutt, and was never the same after... Scared to death of other dogs, people he didn't know, loud noises (i.e. "HELLO FRIENDS!"), etc...

• Sad
Reactions: 1
The current Mr Morrow is definitely an act the question is how is he when the camera is off?
I wish we could get that person who previously told us about her sighting at IoA back in April to be active on here.

They had the details of such an encounter. I wonder if I can find that post and repost it for all the newbies to read.

EDITED TO ADD -

I found it! :p (originally posted in June 2021 retelling of an April 2021 encounter)

Repost of @Discrazymamakat
---------------------------------

I didn't know PMM finally got his own thread!

We are locals and frequent the parks at least 1-3 times a week so we've pretty much seen all the local vloggers "in the wild" plenty of times. I find most to be obnoxious and loud or very odd (hello Mikey Kay!) but surprisingly PMM is the one we've seen a few times now and each time he's so quiet, doing his own thing and just seems very nice. That being said, we experienced something at IOA at the end of April 2021 that still just rubs me the wrong way.

So we hopped into the park after work friday night to get the kids out of the house and on some rides. We were walking into the Dr. Doom area just as PMM AND Veronica (with rings on her left ring finger) were walking out. My husband and I both looked at each other and I just laughed bc he was wearing a black baseball cap like it's his disguise. He was clearly not vlogging, no fedora, no camera and V was there. Well, we must have been walking the same direction at a similar pace so we saw them over and over. They were both 100% drinking beer. Fast forward to the end of the night and my kids decide on Hagrids for the final ride and as they walk away PMM and V leave Three Broomsticks with full beers and get in line behind a few people behind my kids. At this point my husband and I jump in line to get a drink before the park closes (in about 15-20mins). 10 mins into our wait we just made it inside and are next to be served when PMM enters, skips the whole line and everyone waiting at the bar and asks for a new beer bc he "spilled" his in the bathroom. He wasn't rude or demanding but I still can't imagine skipping the long line and asking for a new beer with an obvious BS story. Anyone that watches his videos knows he enjoys a beer and quickly! The wait time was 65mins (we always find it to be much less than the posted time when it's the end of day) so there was NO way they were done riding in 10 mins. My husband and I get our drinks and head to the exit of Hagrids and watch the ride and wait for our kids and about 25-30 mins later out comes PMM and V. My kids exited 2 mins later. I asked the kids if PMM was behind them in line and they said yes, with his not wife a few people behind them and after a few mins the line split and they went different directions.

So Im guessing he downs his drink and came up with the story to get a new beer? IDK.
If Universal didn't have the 1 drink per person rule I would have left my husband and walked out to see if he got back in line LOL.... but I can't resist my Hogs Tea :D

But I don't buy the spilt bathroom beer AT ALL since he was in line for a ride 10 mins earlier. But it's not even the beer scheme, it's the skipping the line and entitlement. A few others behind us also felt this way -like seriously, this guy is just skipping the line with this lame story?! You are free to ask whatever you want but get in line and wait like the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm with you on the dog situation... We had a chihuahua years back that was your typical constant yapping ankle-biter... At one point he was in a scuffle with a neighbors much larger mutt, and was never the same after... Scared to death of other dogs, people he didn't know, loud noises (i.e. "HELLO FRIENDS!"), etc...
I agree, I think the injury has a large part in Gracie's timidness. I'm sure it doesn't help if she's not getting consistent comfort during the day, but I get the impression that Veronica's had more experience as a responsible pet owner than PMM so he might not realize where he could be doing more when it's just him and Gracie.

If there really are stans reading here, might be a nice gesture to do some gentle prodding to spend some more quality time with Gracie!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The most liked title suggestion came to us from @Murray9000...

Last we were discussing was the 50/50 chance that Nate's entire persona is a fallacy, whether or not his speech issues are in fact issues, and if the dog was being held against its will...

Carry on friends!

(Also, for any Mods that may see this, I was able to create this new thread, but was not allowed to create tags for some reason to group all of this Influencer's threads together...)
Thanks for setting up the new thread !

Reactions: 2
I agree, I think the injury has a large part in Gracie's timidness. I'm sure it doesn't help if she's not getting consistent comfort during the day, but I get the impression that Veronica's had more experience as a responsible pet owner than PMM so he might not realize where he could be doing more when it's just him and Gracie.

If there really are stans reading here, might be a nice gesture to do some gentle prodding to spend some more quality time with Gracie!
pmmshit.JPG

A dalmatian is too big of a dog to leave in an apartment all day while Nate is bumble vlogging at Disney, that's for sure.

Gracie apparently had a chewing problem in the past. She also seemed timid in 2018, but it is hard to tell who she is afraid of most. Later on in a video she walks past some shoes and seems nervous. Dalmations are supposed to be sensitive dogs. A dog's submissiveness is both nature and nurture.

pmm`.JPG
pmmdog.JPG

Attachments

I agree. I'm not the biggest Veronica fan, but I believe she loves Gracie. If there was a hint of abuse, she would have fought for the dog. Veronica is a nurse. She can afford an attorney.

People want to invent reasons to hate this guy. Even if the obvious should be enough.

Nate and Veronica are hanging out at parks, I doubt either wore each other down. They likely took the 2 year separation to uncontested divorce path. There was no real property to divide, and probably limited savings. $99 and it's over.

How many hours is Nate actually at the parks? Outside of the resort stays that is. Most days, it seems like Nate drops in for a few hours and leaves. Hard to establish time in a heavily edited video.

Perhaps Veronica was with Gracie?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have to say, I loved today’s vlog. His Mom
Is just adorable and he was so genuinely thrilled to be in the parks with his family.

Did they even eat? They just hit up all the big ticket rides and caught HEA at the end.

A dream day.

Reactions: 4
I have to say, I loved today’s vlog. His Mom
Is just adorable and he was so genuinely thrilled to be in the parks with his family.

Did they even eat? They just hit up all the big ticket rides and caught HEA at the end.

A dream day.
It was great however too much info about his mom. You can say one thing or two but it's a bit much meanwhile everything else is hiding or not transparent like that If everything was it be no issues then. If you can speak on your mom everything you can obviously everything else!>...

Last edited:
People want to invent reasons to hate this guy. Even if the obvious should be enough.

Nate and Veronica are hanging out at parks, I doubt either wore each other down. They likely took the 2 year separation to uncontested divorce path. There was no real property to divide, and probably limited savings. $99 and it's over.
It's funny though because V. said in her IG story that the divorce / decision was a "long hard process."

@Discrazymamakat said that when she saw them in April, V. had her rings on her left finger on and they were hanging out - yet V. also stated in her IG stories that she's been living with someone in KC for over a year. That person must be very accommodating to her, not to mention she and Nate were obviously together for Christmas at the Poly, and also had lovey-dovey kissy pics up still of her and Nate on her FB until we started talking about them in June.

So, when the story seems to contradict itself, that's where questions get asked. 🤷‍♀️

How many hours is Nate actually at the parks? Outside of the resort stays that is. Most days, it seems like Nate drops in for a few hours and leaves. Hard to establish time in a heavily edited video.

Perhaps Veronica was with Gracie?
When? When the injury occurred? Or do you mean, in general? BC V. says she lives in KC now.

It's funny though because V. said in her IG story that the divorce / decision was a "long hard process."

@Discrazymamakat said that when she saw them in April, V. had her rings on her left finger on and they were hanging out - yet V. also stated in her IG stories that she's been living with someone in KC for over a year. That person must be very accommodating to her, not to mention she and Nate were obviously together for Christmas at the Poly, and also had lovey-dovey kissy pics up still of her and Nate on her FB until we started talking about them in June.

So, when the story seems to contradict itself, that's where questions get asked. 🤷‍♀️

When? When the injury occurred? Or do you mean, in general? BC V. says she lives in KC now.
Sooooo this thread on PMM alone started in June or July... ? I don't know how much was discussed prior before having it's own thread.

Sooooo this thread on PMM alone started in June or July... ? I don't know how much was discussed prior before having it's own thread.
This was the start of it. It started May 31 and was more or less just gushing comments about him. Then some of us cynical folks creeped in. 🤣

This link (hopefully) takes you to the first page.

This was the start of it. It started May 31 and was more or less just gushing comments about him. Then some of us cynical folks creeped in. 🤣

This link (hopefully) takes you to the first page.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🙃 ok yup yup I've read this before actually how I found this and was genius. It was refreshing this site had equal requests on other vloggers. Before this I was barely the only 1 bringing up Nate elsewhere like on FRE it's either trashing Jenn or Michael Kay lol. There is so much gold content you can use for all vloggers.

Wow that's big. Big Debut!!!!!!!

There is so much gold content you can use for all vloggers.
No doubt. I'd love to see threads on Dani.702, Super Enthused, etc. Shoot, I'd really love to see threads on some of the DIY group like April Wilkerson and Woodworking for Mere Mortals.

No doubt. I'd love to see threads on Dani.702, Super Enthused, etc. Shoot, I'd really love to see threads on some of the DIY group like April Wilkerson and Woodworking for Mere Mortals.

I’ve been watching both of those DIYers, amongst many others, for years now… I only consider myself a hobbyist at best, but have gotten some good info from them… As a red blooded American male, I much prefer April to Steve, at least when it comes to face time on camera… 😂😂

So Nate's favorite place in the world is a place where he can't even pronounce the major rides correctly (Space, Splash, Big Thunder Mountains, MMRR, Expedition Everest, etc.) Nate speaks as well as Christopher Reeves could walk circa '95.

• Wow
Perhaps emotionally it was hard. The dissolution would have been relatively simple, from a legal standpoint.

Understood and fair point. Veronica's story seems as shady as Nate's "alone on Christmas at the Poly" video. I know she's listed as living in Kansas on some public record sites, so there may be truth to that. Whether or not she and George Glass are together, is another story. Odd to spend Valentine's Day 1,200 something miles away with your dog, and not your partner. But what do I know 🤷‍♂️?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.