Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gootsy

When Kristen and Nate do the nasty, is there a specific shade of red Nate gets before they stop. Like some people have a safe word, do they have a safe shade of red?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

invisobelt

I think it's safe to say that they didn't stock nearly as many of the Asian Nate shirts as they would have for any of their Disney collabs.

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
The fact they put up a 30 minute Nate created video on their RSVLTS channel feels like an escalation to me. Perhaps he is on their payroll full time starting 1/1/24?

Dismom2

VIP Member
That’s so funny because it’s true.

If you don’t want to be on camera with your celebrity boyfriend 🤪 then meet up later. They both look ridiculous doing this stuff.
exactly. Thats my thing. like i said before, i'm the biggest introvert on the planet- so, i totally get her urge to run away. But it just looks ridiculous- and they know it's gonna get "caught" on camera like this at some point. If you're gonna date a "celebrity" :p you have to at least somewhat embrace it. And if hes gonna take a girl to an opening day of a festival, he has to be ready to actually seen with her.
I said before- but all he needs to do is just say "This is my friend...." and then she can just kind of say hi and step back a little bit while he does his thing. WAAAYYYY less awkward than scattering from each other when he gets stopped. but it wouldn't require her to be all chatty and whatnot. If shes feeling brave LOL she could offer to take the picture for them.
But what they're doing now just makes him look like an ass ignoring her, and makes her look like a scared little child.
FYI--- he posted a pic with fan on IG that looks like hes at the Riviera. Did he and WL Girl have a romantic Riviera Staycation last night?? :sick:

We have spoken to this person (IRL) and there was no chip there. Apparently, Nate was that "friend" that turned into the unwanted house guest.
I’m not sure if I’m remembering correctly, but didn’t this person offer Nate a place to stay so he didn’t have to keep sleeping in his car. Weeks turned into months, and when this person asked Nate to chip in a few bucks he disappeared in the middle of the night.

I’m not sure exactly how it went down, but I remember that being the general idea.

Handy tip for anyone tired of dealing with Nate IRL, just ask him for money and you’ll never see him again.

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
Does Maria ever wear her hair different? That chick is scary and also her man handling this expensive mickey pumpkin that clearly says see a cast member for assistance? Who is this chick?
I rank her number 1 least favorite/attractive disney female persona.

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
HAHA i just saw his most recent IG story (looks like it was posted 2 hours ago) Is he trolling me/us with his "cookie update"?? 3 cookies left? LOL
If so- Hi, Nate!!! Seriously- i dont hate you--- keep doing you! It seems to be working for you!
Oh, and i'm still waiting for the confirmation (or denial) of what's going on with Kristen, so I can move on from shipping it if I need to! LOL

Jjjg

VIP Member
Yeah BUT he didn’t exactly do that himself. Even for business, it’s that, a business trip. He didn’t MAKE it happen for himself exaxtly.
He got this deal with them himself. So he kinda did make it happen by getting a deal with them to be able to travel to all these places he wouldn't have been able to before.

He should be proud for getting to travel to all the places he's been and for not having to pay. Lol I have to save up for a European trip that's 2 yrs away.

Century20

VIP Member
Looks like Nate is enjoying the food and booze in NOLA. Hopefully he doesn't miss his flight back to MCO.

17233.jpg
182333.jpg

• Haha