Outspoken The Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just checked and Lucky Blue Smith is his real name. His family have unique names so it makes sense he would call his kids different ones also. Baby is called Whimsy Lou, they have Rumble Honey and Slim Easy plus he has daughter Gravity Blue. All the girl will do is say how weird and odd the names are. Wow shocker!!
IMG_7055.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is where the subscriber dollars are going.

Try Big W, babe. Or Target. Could even afford to splash out on a couple of pairs!
70A7CC86-D650-45DC-A8F5-3F47D7616897.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unfortunatly their baby names will be the most boring, white bread anglo names like Elizabeth, Alfred (Alfie), Harrison (Harry), Edward etc....
💯 The girls are already named Charlotte, Olivia and Matilda (NO SHADE TO THESE NAMES THEY'RE JUST VERY POPULAR RIGHT NOW)

Can I put money on them also doing a series on "what no one tells you about birth"? Basic white girls LOVE discovering that birth is difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
💯 The girls are already named Charlotte, Olivia and Matilda (NO SHADE TO THESE NAMES THEY'RE JUST VERY POPULAR RIGHT NOW)

Can I put money on them also doing a series on "what no one tells you about birth"? Basic white girls LOVE discovering that birth is difficult.
and they will be too proper to say if they pooped themselves actually they probably didn’t know that can happen during birth until they read it here

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I've turned a fan (a little bit) of The Outspoken girls because they actually had the balls to talk down and the truth about Tammy Hembrows fiance Matt Zukowski.
Giving them a huge clap for that

Reactions: 8
Hi Outspoken, I hope you’ve been following Emmylou’s stories close enough to see that she is a bleeping photo editing toad. That pic she posted in the blue leggings that kicked off all this bickering - you can certainly work out by now it is not a true reflection of herself. Shame on you tarts.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure Huey, Dewey & Louie will do a retraction any day now! Let us know if you need a member code…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well I've turned a fan (a little bit) of The Outspoken girls because they actually had the balls to talk down and the truth about Tammy Hembrows fiance Matt Zukowski.
Giving them a huge clap for that
Agree. Now if only they'd call out Sophie G's tit and lies.

Reactions: 3
Tsk tsk ladies. Bullying Sophie G like that. You can pretend you’re above Tattle, but you’re not. What’s baffling here? This is exactly what we’ve been saying to you this whole time.
623736AF-2EA0-4B3A-8DDB-FD86F7BA87B4.png

97287485-B0EB-4456-8312-C0E88B587289.png

Reactions: 6
Tsk tsk ladies. Bullying Sophie G like that. You can pretend you’re above Tattle, but you’re not. What’s baffling here? This is exactly what we’ve been saying to you this whole time.
View attachment 2906389
View attachment 2906390
Shock, horror!!

The Vanilla Sisters are being hypocrites again.

What is really funny is that those who have commented don't understand that SG is pointing her finger directly at one of the Vanilla husbands sliding into her DMs!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Man I’d love for one of the husbands to be in her dms😂! Once those cheating rumours are out there it’s hard to reverse them girls😂😂!

Hahaha the ultimate karma is coming👌

Reactions: 7
I’m outraged by the incessant bullying of Sophie G. She really doesn’t deserve that level of intrusion into her life and the criticism is next level.

Outraged, I say!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Man I’d love for one of the husbands to be in her dms😂! Once those cheating rumours are out there it’s hard to reverse them girls😂😂!

Hahaha the ultimate karma is coming👌
There was a response by one of the sisters stating that the Vanilla Husbands wouldn't even know who SG was, so they wouldn't be DMing her. It now seems to be deleted.

I dont know much about SG other than she's very problematic but I find it hilarious that she's called out the perfect ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My personal opinion is that Sophie probably suggested that the fuckboi engage on their post specifically to get herself more attention and the dumbdumbs at Outspoken fell into the trap. I don’t think she or the Nick are indignant at all, I think they’re eating up the attention. The whole thing has been orchestrated, from breadcrumbing a possible marriage to pretending like they just want people to stop talking about them. Sophie is desperate for engagement on both her Insta and YouTube channel.

Reactions: 1