Outspoken The Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate myself for bolstering the boring bland babes thread because as we predicted it’s a yawnfest… But I’d rather take the choice of only doing tripocrite style three pump missionary for the rest of my life than listen to this drivel.

Babes. We tattlers DO have lives of our own: vast, exciting and joyous lives that are full and complete. Lives where there are possibilities beyond white bread (brown, multigrain, sourdough, rye!!), lives where we have entire spice racks with more than just salt, pepper (risky) and granulated sugar, lives where we haven’t paid $3K for a crossbreed dog because it looks like a widdle teddy bear. Lives where we anonymously participate in idle gossip, but don’t actually profit from it.

The only exceptional thing about you (other than the fact there is three of you) is that you have monetised pilfering tidbits from Tattle to sell to a wider audience of people too simple to figure out how to access these forums themselves. It doesn’t make you victims, it makes you opportunists. Not only do you interact in the very same quagmire of gossip that we do, you make money shilling it.

Don’t bite the hand that pays the mortgages for your boring-ass houses.

(Also has anyone actually listened to this because I refuse to)
Gossiping for profit = good
Gossiping for entertainment = bad?
Exploiting influencers lives on multiple platforms for the sole purpose of lining your own pockets = good
Having semi-private conversations about public figures in our own little corner of the internet = bad?

Okay, witches 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Gossiping for profit = good
Gossiping for entertainment = bad?
Exploiting influencers lives on multiple platforms for the sole purpose of lining your own pockets = good
Having semi-private conversations in our own little corner of the internet = bad?

Okay, witches 🙄

That's exactly what I dont get!!

"Don't follow if you don't like her"
"Why look if you dont like what you see"

If someone can point me in the direction of the SM rules where it says that you can only look at people you like, I'm happy to have a read.

It's just a form of entertainment for everyone, whether you are a diehard fan or not.

There are so many who label us as trolls, yet know everything that is said here and like the Vanilla Sisters, get content from here.

The hypocrisy is next level.

Reactions: 17
My favourite thing has been their ad for alcohol when they make it clear that they 100% don't drink. They'll pretend they do for $$ though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My favourite thing has been their ad for alcohol when they make it clear that they 100% don't drink. They'll pretend they do for $$ though.
I don’t know anything about them, are they bible bashers?
Their condescending hypocrisy screams fundamentalist/evangelical/religious cult. It’s amazing the way those people can justify their situational morality. (Also the white bread husbands who look borderline homosexual hiding behind ‘beards’ for the sake of the church kinda screams that too.)

** Just to clarify, since this is a new thread for me and I don’t want to insult anyone. I am not anti-religion. I firmly believe you should follow whatever resonates with you and gets you through the day - as long as you're not using it to excuse bigotry or are taking advantage of people with it. That resonance is different for everyone so I’m def. not shitting on faith. I am shitting on hypocritical religious zealots and have spent enough time around some of these communities to see the ugly underbelly, so my cynicism comes from first-hand experience with a particular type of haughty, religious poseur.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I would have no idea who they are if it wasn’t for Tattle 😂
And I'd have no idea what tattle even was if it weren't for flogs like these name-dropping it at every opportunity. That's what happened for me (with Deni Longlegs), had only vaguely heard of tattle and after Deni continuously ranting about it, decided to check it out for myself. So, thank you Deni! 😘
Outspoken are simply sending more traffic down Tattle St, and I'm totally here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That comment by Jacqueline… plus all the other hypocritical comments that get written on an INFLUENCER GOSSIP PAGE FOR AN INFLUENCER GOSSIP PODCAST!! why don’t these numpties realise Tattle is the SAME thing! make it make sense
I'm also sick of the argument that it’s because we hide behind being anonymous - yeah because when we comment on their stupid posts with the truth all the Stan’s come for us - just like when someone called Olivia white manic in recent stories and she publicly posted her profile then that chick received hate messages from her followers.

twats the lot of them

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I absolutely hate myself for bolstering the boring bland babes thread because as we predicted it’s a yawnfest… But I’d rather take the choice of only doing tripocrite style three pump missionary for the rest of my life than listen to this drivel.

Babes. We tattlers DO have lives of our own: vast, exciting and joyous lives that are full and complete. Lives where there are possibilities beyond white bread (brown, multigrain, sourdough, rye!!), lives where we have entire spice racks with more than just salt, pepper (risky) and granulated sugar, lives where we haven’t paid $3K for a crossbreed dog because it looks like a widdle teddy bear. Lives where we anonymously participate in idle gossip, but don’t actually profit from it.

The only exceptional thing about you (other than the fact there is three of you) is that you have monetised pilfering tidbits from Tattle to sell to a wider audience of people too simple to figure out how to access these forums themselves. It doesn’t make you victims, it makes you opportunists. Not only do you interact in the very same quagmire of gossip that we do, you make money shilling it.

Don’t bite the hand that pays the mortgages for your boring-ass houses.

(Also has anyone actually listened to this because I refuse to)
it’s really telling when there are no comments because everyone knows if you don’t agree with their narrative, they’ll just be deleted/blocked. “Oustspoken” -‘provided you agree with them.

Reactions: 14
it’s really telling when there are no comments because everyone knows if you don’t agree with their narrative, they’ll just be deleted/blocked. “Oustspoken” -‘provided you agree with them.
So true because how can a group with 17k members be that quiet.

Reactions: 11
The silence speaks volumes, doesn’t it?

I’ll add to my new hero, @EveryDaysASoulDay ‘s commentary.

Dissecting and discussing influencer content in a loosely monitored fb group, monetised podcast and through patreon - HEROIC & BRAVE.
Dissecting and discussing influencer content on a forum page - BULLIES 😤

These three poisoned dwarves are the biggest trolls of all. Unlike the rest of us - who are peacefully chilling under the bridge as idiot influencers publicly publish evidence of their own misdeeds - these three tawny frog mouthed tripocrites are profiting from it and hoarding their little piles of gold with the audacity to point fingers at us!?

Furthermore - I’m Adelaide based and I’m shocked I know next to nothing about these three other than the fact they’re identical triplets. Oh, I also know that they got fired from channel 7 because one of them called out a sexual harassment incident (good for you, sis - I can tell you’re the coolest triplet!). I’m pretty sure I share a suburb with the medium or light brown tripocrite, but she’s never cracked even a hint of a smile whilst I walk my adorable dog past her house. Probably because he’s from the pound and he’s a hooligan.

I have contacts in broadcast media, entertainment and higher education and I know next to nothing about these boring babes. I think I started following them in the GOMI/smi|f saga (love ya, smi|f). This shows just how dull they are. How come they get to tell tattlers to ‘get a life’ when they have purposely made tattle.life content their living?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Hello, I have arrived here from the Australian Influencers thread where I've spent the last few days wondering What Is Wrong With Their Faces. I actually thought there were two and they just kept changing their hair and skin colours, so I'm trying to be more attentive.

I am amazed at how influencers around the world all have the same complaint about tattle. They get paid to give opinions on quite literally anything at this point in late stage capitalism, but as soon as us losers start discussing - on this adorable internet 1.0 style forum built with code that doesn't know know what tiktok is - how twisted* this is and how some of these women can become just a wee bit* out of touch with reality, we get labelled as bullies.

and by twisted I mean fucked and by wee bit I mean completely

Is it because we're anonymous? Would they prefer it if we weren't? Would they then use our details to harass us directly, which is actually not what we do here at all? We already know that if you try to enter into a debate with an influencer, they'll either delete your comment or set their followers on to you.

Was it bullying when Courtney Adamo had her profile in whatever magazine it was, which argued she was possibly the whitest of white ladies that ever whited with a trust fund, and maybe not really a relatable lady who just likes having babies and surfing? What if that journalist had an actual point to make? Does that make it bullying?

My only gripe with tattle is that everyone here is so damn prolific, I can't bloody keep up.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The silence speaks volumes, doesn’t it?

I’ll add to my new hero, @EveryDaysASoulDay ‘s commentary.

Dissecting and discussing influencer content in a loosely monitored fb group, monetised podcast and through patreon - HEROIC & BRAVE.
Dissecting and discussing influencer content on a forum page - BULLIES 😤

These three poisoned dwarves are the biggest trolls of all. Unlike the rest of us - who are peacefully chilling under the bridge as idiot influencers publicly publish evidence of their own misdeeds - these three tawny frog mouthed tripocrites are profiting from it and hoarding their little piles of gold with the audacity to point fingers at us!?

Furthermore - I’m Adelaide based and I’m shocked I know next to nothing about these three other than the fact they’re identical triplets. Oh, I also know that they got fired from channel 7 because one of them called out a sexual harassment incident (good for you, sis - I can tell you’re the coolest triplet!). I’m pretty sure I share a suburb with the medium or light brown tripocrite, but she’s never cracked even a hint of a smile whilst I walk my adorable dog past her house. Probably because he’s from the pound and he’s a hooligan.

I have contacts in broadcast media, entertainment and higher education and I know next to nothing about these boring babes. I think I started following them in the GOMI/smi|f saga (love ya, smi|f). This shows just how dull they are. How come they get to tell tattlers to ‘get a life’ when they have purposely made tattle.life content their living?
As a fellow adelaidian that also hovers around those circles, I agree. I had never heard of them.

But wow I love all of you awful trolls on Tattle. I know you’re all successful, smart and witty legends and honestly I live for my tattle catchups!

Reactions: 16
Many comments are written like that, but influencers don’t like being gossiped about on Outspoken or any of these other places either. I don’t think there’s a high road with gossip. If there is, surely the high road is probably the people that aren’t getting paid and are just chatting amongst themselves instead of trying to broadcast as far as possible for profit??

How many times do Outspoken have to take things down because they’re threatened with legal action?

Reactions: 15
Many comments are written like that, but influencers don’t like being gossiped about on Outspoken or any of these other places either. I don’t think there’s a high road with gossip. If there is, surely the high road is probably the people that aren’t getting paid and are just chatting amongst themselves instead of trying to broadcast as far as possible for profit??

How many times do Outspoken have to take things down because they’re threatened with legal action?
In terms of the high road, I agree 100%

As Oscar Wilde once opined, "
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at AmyLou's scars.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Listening to the Radelaide Sister Wives latest free podcast.. and noting the ABSOLUTE IRONY of it being sponsored by HINGE. 🤣 after all the white bread husband (the orange okmpa loops one?) Tinder site comments! Go Girls.. get ya hubbies onto Hinge now for a wild time! 👋
---
To all those Influencer pages masquerading as concerned for the welfare of Influencers being "trolled" on Tattle whilst simultaneously lining their own pockets .. hi! Please see the rules of Tattle.. attached here and from one of the Mods. If you have a problem with what is being said on tattle i assume you've a problem with the Moderators then if what's being said is outside this remit? If not kindly duck off.. bye 👋

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5