Outspoken The Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong, don’t most of these influencer commentary accounts have subscriptions not only to monetize their gossip but specifically so that they can keep their more controversial material behind a paywall and protected from legal action? So how are they any better than tattle? The cognitive dissonance from these witches - who steal 80% of their content from here - who think that they are holier than thou simply because they remove the snark before they publish our intellectual property!

It’s also mind blowing to me that people keep calling tattle bullies. It is literally impossible to be bullied when nobody is invading their space being abusive and they have to go out of their way to read it. If you didn’t chose to take the extra effort to expose yourself to it, you would have no idea what was being said on tattle. Complaining that you were being “bullied” because you choose to actively taking time out of your day to read here is like complaining you were assaulted because you booked, paid for and drove to a Thai massage that was a little too intense for your liking. witch, you know what you’re in for before you booked it so if you’re too sensitive to have your back walked on then stay away, and stay out of our private conversations which you weren’t invited to. (As opposed to you out there whoring every aspect of yourself to the general public for likes and clicks and paychecks).

You've got to be pretty maladjusted to choose to expose your whole life online for money and think you are entitled to having people only receive it well and that all critics should be silenced. What we do here is no different than being in a restaurant and seeing someone across the room and having a conversation amongst ourselves about what crappy people they are. You don’t want to hear the “raw and real” conversation about how bleeping problematic you are then don’t sit down at our table.

Let’s be completely honest though, what these stunted, narcissists reeaaalllly don’t like is that their bullshit is called out here. They can’t block/delete/sick their minions on the critic, they just have to deal with it. I can only speak to the threads I engage with but they are about influencers who are thieving con artists and incredibly toxic and I want to be part of conversation to expose these charlatans when people inevitably search out the truth about them. Social media has really twisted the egos of a whole generation. They think they deserve to be famous and adored because they figured out how to start an Instagram account. That they can slap a filter on, curate their entire existence and call themselves experts at tit without any of the knowledge, hard work or accomplishments behind them to back it up and they’re entitled to con hard working people out of their money. On top of that they think they should be immune to the criticism of being horrible people. Well, go duck yourselves, witches.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is bleeping hilarious. First of all, this woman is in these threads. Not just lurking but commenting. I’ve suspected it for a while because you can correlate her posts within minutes of particular topics being discussed. My question though is do you think she’s really so stupid that she doesn’t understand that @Bizziebody is calling her out for that? That she is pointing out that there is no way she could have access to those screenshots she reposted had she not been a member of tattle herself? Is she really that stupid? 😂
Sister - I’m talking to you directly here - if you’re going to play both sides of the fence you’ve got to be smart enough to navigate it without implicating yourself. Better yet, just get off your high horse. We know you’re here!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Welll said to all here..

With regard to the screen shot from
Another one of these sites thinking we care about their opinions... are screenshots or images from Tattle actually allowed to be reproduced publicly on a public Monetised insta site? I'm not sure this isn't a breach of copyright? I will look into it and report back...its different to mentioning it but reproducing personal context/ IP?

Also 👋 to those lurkers.. the popularity of Tattle and the fact there is a waitlist to join just proves how much people still value free speech without having their comments wiped!

Attachments

Reactions: 20
@Emilyemily99 and @EveryDaysASoulDay are perfect and articulate and I can’t compete 😂

But I’ll add, the cognitive dissonance of all these call out pages. You are actively encouraging gossip and snark culture. You encourage the same conversations and behaviour that happens on Tattle. You want people to be invested and wanting to participate in talking about influencers. You rely on it for your income. Tattle is the logical extension of your pages and podcasts. Then you turn around and pretend that you have some sort of moral high ground? Since when do they get to decide where the line is? They all happily speculated and reported on that fitness influencer who looked like she had a penis. I’m sure I could come up with manyyyy other examples. Ask the influencers if they approve of what you do? You’ll find yourself in the same boat as us.

Outspoken and Amber think they have the high ground because they’re not anonymous, but then hide behind their pay wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also, they try to escape personal accountability by throwing those question boxes up. They can introduce a gossipy topic, via a followers question, and then pretend to be the good guy by responding with some pablum, diplomatic response. Meanwhile, they’ve gotten the scandalous/contentious/salacious topic on their page without feeling like they’ve dirtied their own hands. Duplicitous twats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Also, they try to escape personal accountability by throwing those question boxes up. They can introduce a gossipy topic, via a followers question, and then pretend to be the good guy by responding with some pablum, diplomatic response. Meanwhile, they’ve gotten the scandalous/contentious/salacious topic on their page without feeling like they’ve dirtied their own hands. Duplicitous twats.
Yep! Well noted!

One thing they have to realise is that we aren't a bunch of 14 year old school girls.. we are smart and have professionals from all walks of life contributing here and we speak the truth! I think this is why they are all so triggered.. grown ass educated people have these opinions about them and they don't like it! 🤣

Reactions: 19
Another quick thought.
If you call yourself "OUTSPOKEN", it implies you are deliberately seeking to speak out on controversial topics. So it's really hilarious to then get upset when people talk about the controversial things you've mentioned.
They could always change the podcast name to "basic witches still believing in matte foundation and GHD straighteners"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That screenshot of Bizzie's totally contradicted the point she was trying to make - the screenshot had "log in" - so clearly not logged in to see the comment!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We know you’re on here tripocrites. Since you are so obsessed with us being anonymous, why not out yourselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m fairly certain that most of the “anonymous” post in the f/book group are actually them trolling for content from the members in the group. That’s what they would refer to as research with their awesome degrees

Reactions: 7
I’m fairly certain that most of the “anonymous” post in the f/book group are actually them trolling for content from the members in the group. That’s what they would refer to as research with their awesome degrees
With their stance against anonymity, I'm surprised it's allowed. Oh hang on .......🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure this post gossiping and laughing about poor Tammy will be deleted any minute and the triplets definitely won’t be bullying Tammy and using her heartache for content on the podcast later this week.
0CE7F843-A5FE-4F91-9F60-2F29DF5AD416.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure this post gossiping and laughing pabout poor Tammy will be deleted any minute and the triplets definitely won’t be bullying Tammy and using her heartache for content on the podcast later this week.
View attachment 2863347
Omg, that is bullying! 😱😱
How dare that person have an opinion about a person who places their life online.
Tammy is really vulnerable right now and doesn’t deserve this commentary, trippocrytes. You need to step in and mod

Reactions: 10
Omg, that is bullying! 😱😱
How dare that person have an opinion about a person who places their life online.
Tammy is really vulnerable right now and doesn’t deserve this commentary, trippocrytes. You need to step in and mod
75 reactions and 120 comments and I’m sure they’re all being loving and supportive of Tammy and not celebrating and delighting in the breakdown of another relationship.
---
Compared to 16 comments about it on Tattle, but we’re the bullies. HMMMMM….🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
If these Oompa Loompa sister wives can monetise someone's unhappiness and feed into gossip and speculation they will! Gotta pay for the spray tans and designer dogs somehow!

• Haha
Reactions: 8