Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had to unfollow... the early gym bragging did it for me. I admire that she has that dedication but seriously who needs to see that every morning! 😂

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the instagram videos of her dancing with her kids today?? CRINGEEEEEE

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Those trousers 🤮. She's obviously in her new home as she has chickens now. As usual the 21st was very OTT.

Reactions: 3
I had to have a nosy after unfollowing her....wow, what does she look like? Are those jeans a thing now? Why was truffle mama not invited?! Thought they were still mega close after the Oh Snarlin fiasco 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loads of money and zero class. All
Their clothes are awful. Just cos it’s designer doesn’t mean it’s nice

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Loads of money and zero class. All
Their clothes are awful. Just cos it’s designer doesn’t mean it’s nice
I thought the exact same! The youngest child’s outfit was awful yet it probably cost a fortune!

Saw her in a red Porsche SUV in Bromborough today, she’s made that Covid loan stretch hasn’t she!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Saw her in a red Porsche SUV in Bromborough today, she’s made that Covid loan stretch hasn’t she!
Wow another one, she had a small Porsche a few weeks ago! Can’t think of the name of it, yano the ones where you basically can’t fit your shopping in the boot? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Did I miss something, just saw her post with the memories bears with Taylor construction and dad on them, has mark passed away?

Her cryptic posts always annoyed me. Then she’d call people out for asking about her private business. If you don’t want people to ask don’t put it on your open insta account. Put it on your private family and friends account!