Our_homefund #3 Stu bought a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many things has she bought without measuring first šŸ˜‚

Sorry that was meant to have a photo of her flogging the under the sink cupboard on Fb but it wonā€™t upload

Reactions: 2
Probably deactivated incase the prison run the checks now. Obviously doesn't realise her name will link her to tattle threads

Fell down a tiktok hole, this piece of advice aged well.

I hope those Ā£200 stick on tiles were worth working 20.5 hours for... or the fake tree for just over 10 hours.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's clearly in a massive paddy cause something hasn't gone her way so she's deactivated her account šŸ˜‚

I don't like to judge people based on whether they own a council house or a Georgian manor house - everyone has different budgets and each to their own. whatever makes them happy but If anyone else brought a house, and, if it was an ex council house and decided to put a 20k bathroom in it, then I'd say good for them if it was going to be their forever home and they were doing it bit at a time over years or what not. But with her it's all or nothing. She talks down to people who do things differently forgetting she's not exactly flush and says anyone who has a big house/nice cars etc are all in debt, without acknowledging the fact some people can just afford more and do things the right way, instead of plastering mouldy rooms, buying kittens and fake olive trees.

I literally give it 6 months until she's potentially in a new job, owns the land and realises the pipe dream is completely out of reach and decides to sell and try and buy something else expecting the bit of land to have made and extra 200k on her house value.

She will be back within a few days, she can't resist bragging (if you can call it that) or talking about herself. She's gonna drive herself mad not being able to spend 45 mins repeating herself on insta stories.

Reactions: 13
She's clearly in a massive paddy cause something hasn't gone her way so she's deactivated her account šŸ˜‚

I don't like to judge people based on whether they own a council house or a Georgian manor house - everyone has different budgets and each to their own. whatever makes them happy but If anyone else brought a house, and, if it was an ex council house and decided to put a 20k bathroom in it, then I'd say good for them if it was going to be their forever home and they were doing it bit at a time over years or what not. But with her it's all or nothing. She talks down to people who do things differently forgetting she's not exactly flush and says anyone who has a big house/nice cars etc are all in debt, without acknowledging the fact some people can just afford more and do things the right way, instead of plastering mouldy rooms, buying kittens and fake olive trees.

I literally give it 6 months until she's potentially in a new job, owns the land and realises the pipe dream is completely out of reach and decides to sell and try and buy something else expecting the bit of land to have made and extra 200k on her house value.

She will be back within a few days, she can't resist bragging (if you can call it that) or talking about herself. She's gonna drive herself mad not being able to spend 45 mins repeating herself on insta stories.
We gotta send positive vibes to stu, poor fucker will be hearing all about it now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ¤”

She hasn't deleted her TikTok account so she'll be back and that's coming from an original fanny šŸ‘€

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s deactivated it all. She must have been lurking a long time to have seen the post about Stuartā€™s mum so quickly. Remember the big rant she went on about turning down any help from her? Because they wanted to do everything themselves. She made out like she randomly bumped into her on the street but by the weeks of it all sheā€™s pretty close. Yet another lie. Hope someone can track down her family next to expose the lies šŸ‘€
I think I touched a nerved for her posting about Stuā€™s Mum! If she canā€™t handle this, how the hell is she going to manage on a prison wing?!

Reactions: 8
Be nice to have a break from hearing her repeat herself every 2 seconds. Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll come back with more crazy ideas she has for her house. See you in a few days abby love, you know you canā€™t stay away

Reactions: 10
So she's just deactivated her insta then? Would have been totally devastated if she had of blocked me then I wouldn't see her over the top whingy bragging arrogant smug twit posts anymorešŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve just had a nosey on Stuarts mumā€™s fb and her cover photo is her wedding by the looks of it. I remember abby posting they were going ti a wedding but iā€™m sure she said it was a friends? Iā€™ve maybe made that up but i about 90% there was no mention of her milā€™s wedding šŸ„“šŸ¤£

She should be ashamed of herself for speaking about his mum the way she did. It was bang out of order at the time but itā€™s ten times worse now knowing itā€™s all lies. I wonder did his poor family. Ever see any of those stories?

Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve just had a nosey on Stuarts mumā€™s fb and her cover photo is her wedding by the looks of it. I remember abby posting they were going ti a wedding but iā€™m sure she said it was a friends? Iā€™ve maybe made that up but i about 90% there was no mention of her milā€™s wedding šŸ„“šŸ¤£
nooe it was her wedding šŸ™ˆ

Also taking pics of her air bnb for her. But wouldnā€™t accept a few grand off her a few month ago aye why aye ya wee āœØ fannyāœØ Clearly where the endless pot has been coming from

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Oooo I hate the way she has made out they have no support!
Appears than in a nutshell, sheā€™s jealous to death of his family! This whole tit show with the fancy bathroom and extension (and the rest!), is her attempt of keeping up with the Jonesā€™. The audacity of this girl šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤£

Also taking pics of her air bnb for her. But wouldnā€™t accept a few grand off her a few month ago aye why aye ya wee āœØ fannyāœØ Clearly where the endless pot has been coming from
duck me, why lie Abby? Was it to get attention you were craving? It's actually pathetic šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
It really makes sense now, I bet his family have been giving them money and a lot of it clearly.
Who knows if they are getting money from the air b&b?

Reactions: 6
This is the wedding that she openly said she didnā€™t want to attend and said she got really drunk just to get through it. Not long after she rejected the Ā£1000 gift supposedly. She actually spoils that lovely photograph with her smirk, she actually thinks sheā€™s chocolate.

Basically if she has no family then sheā€™ll try her hardest for Stu not to.

Dreadful situation for him.

Reactions: 17
Why does she look like sheā€™s tried to be a bridesmaid in that wedding photo? Just from what we know sheā€™s like, you know full well she got that dress deliberately to make it look like she was a bridesmaid. Shoved on the end though abby. Maybe her MIL hates her as much as she says she hates her MIL. I know I would.

Reactions: 9
Also very interesting that Stuartā€™s mum works at ā€œDiamond Domesticsā€ā€¦ a cleaning company. Iā€™m sure Abby had a crack at setting up her own šŸ¤”šŸ«£

• Haha

Christ next sheā€™ll be enrolled in a photography course šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m embarazzed for her, donā€™t know what she expected if you have an online presence people are going to look you up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think her MIL got married April time - so the ā€˜get drunk to copeā€™ was a different wedding.
I try not to look at other family memberā€™s posts as they donā€™t deserve to be discussed on tattle when they are not in the same household, however I noticed that on the air bnb post abby commented how she should be a photographer- no sign of a congrats! Very telling.

Reactions: 5
It was only one wedding, her MIL. She went on for long enough about the bargain dress and spent months practicing her makeup on her stories which were heavily filtered with dodgy Instagram music playing. She was on a ā€˜no spendā€™ and didnā€™t want to waste money having her hair/makeup done. The next day she shared that she was incredibly hungover and got blind drunk at the wedding to be able to cope with his family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.