Our_homefund #3 Stu bought a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread - Abby has changed their account name AGAIN to home_withthedunsmures if anyone is struggling to find her.

Congratulations @Magee with the most popular suggestion.

Would anyone like to recap - I don’t think I’ve got enough time or the mental capacity to actually do it justice 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she call artex ‘Aztec’ yesterday? 😂
I see she’s saying the same thing over and over again on stories this morning 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think she is slightly missunderstanding the whole greenock situation. Deffo got the wrong end of the stick “family friendly, peaceful, quiet” 🤣🤣🤣
I’m from here trust me it’s not!!
first time her and stu go out with their cats in a back pack there’s a good chance they will be stabbed off their “peaceful neighbour’s”. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1. This photo will never not be funny…….I’ve always wanted to have my own dlos sign 😂
2. This many stories is ridiculous! The amount of waffling and repetition is irritating
3. How does she think she’ll get to her front door from the pavement without steps? The way she’s going on it sounds like she’s going to create her own prison for Stu 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread three, who would have thought that would happen?!

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that doesn't know what the duck she's talking about with the flattening of the garden or pavement or whatever the duck she was on about.

Also. That many stories? Offensive. That many stories saying the same thing? Someone needs to teach her how to use bleeping Instagram.

I am so confused about the front garden too! surely if there's steps then the pavement is higher so how, how can you remove them 🤯🤣

Reactions: 1
Recap;

Abby started another new job, applied for a prison officer job because she watches crime documentaries on Netflix, told everyone Stu has a new job but staying on bank at his old job. She’s great at telling everyone her personal business, because she has no-one in real life to tell. It’s always our favourite when her Instagram stories are - - - - - - - - repeating the same story in 5 ways.

The house sale went through, Tattle found the house months ago. We lost our heads over her trying to explain about flattening the front garden, the road is 6m higher than her front door. The Dunsmure Dungeon.

She sold a load of tit on Facebook marketplace, including the sofas which means they will be sitting on gardening furniture for months. The nursery furniture was up for sale too, must have been lurking in her storage cupboard ever since!

tit Abby bought in the last thread;

• A manky house with loads of potential, so much potential in fact about 90 more houses are being built at the back of it! Shame you’ll be losing that view hen.
  • Materials for her brother in law to plaster the house. He’s a painter and decorator. I picture it to be like those monkeys that throw their own tit around.
  • £100 bin. Get in the bleeping bin mate.
  • Multiple cinema tickets for “late night” screenings. It’s 6:30pm babes.
  • A fake olive tree off Amazon. Because it looks so much better in real life than the one from B&M. It’s so great you get to see the products in real life before ordering from Amazon, they are known for that.
  • A SOLD sign that was photographed and the photo flipped so it read DOLS
  • Matching wooden key rings for her and Stu, which is a nice token for him seen as he bought the house in his name (we suspect, and we will always say it, just so it winds up Abby)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My guess is that they plan to remove the stairs and completely block off that entrance to the house. She said there’s another entryway around the side so they’ll probably use that as the main entrance to the front door and then flatten the area where the stairs were to make it a level garden, and I assume put a wall up where the stairs were. Although if that is the plan then there would be a pretty significant drop from the pavement to where the stairs used to be which doesn’t seem safe at all.

As per usual she’s getting way ahead of herself and needs to focus on things that actually need done. I see she’s been going on about an extension again when she probably hasn’t even looked into whether it’s allowed🙄

Reactions: 1
Think she is slightly missunderstanding the whole greenock situation. Deffo got the wrong end of the stick “family friendly, peaceful, quiet” 🤣🤣🤣
I’m from here trust me it’s not!!
first time her and stu go out with their cats in a back pack there’s a good chance they will be stabbed off their “peaceful neighbour’s”. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The back packs!!!!

Just woke my MAN UP LAUGHING 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was actually thinking I felt sorry for her…. Just because how deluded she is…. Then watching the mortgage videos today I take it back, honestly what a smug bastard. I genuinely don’t know what she’s being so smug about. They (Stuart) got a mortgage, big deal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi guys joining in today, Abbey blocked me a few month back because I replied to one of her stories when she was talking about watching things about planes crashing and i just gave her some advice and said oh god don't watch those things they'll put you off flying! I mean why block someone over that?? I didn't say anything mean! She is a complete idiot and seems a very stuck up madam that rants about having haters but then she blocks people for no real reason so is it any wonder why? She just acts all high and mighty and like she's better than everyone else, as for the new home it's nothing special at all, I wouldn't even be comfortable showing that on instagram😂

• Haha
If my calculations are correct 🤣 She got a mortgage rate of around 3.8% that is NOT good🤣
Anyone else remember when they first talked to a mortgage advisor they got told 2.99%? So it clearly did go up Abby🤣 Really dont know why shes so smug 😬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.