Our_homefund #3 Stu bought a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I’ve
Just had a little Facebook stalk and noticed Stu’s Mum had tagged them both in a post. Stu’s mum appears to run an AirBnB… I wonder if this is why Abby never has a nice word to say! Jealousy springs to mind!
482D7770-6058-4A24-A8B4-621745B213CD.png
90630695-982E-470C-8EE3-455384337A04.png
35D35F58-3E57-40A8-8E6D-BBB40D6C79D3.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She shouldn't even risk posting about the prison job! She's such a twit! I hope they google her, find this and realise what an absolute weapon she is

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I’ve
Just had a little Facebook stalk and noticed Stu’s Mum had tagged them both in a post. Stu’s mum appears to run an AirBnB… I wonder if this is why Abby never has a nice word to say! Jealousy springs to mind!View attachment 1756804View attachment 1756805View attachment 1756806
Yeah she didn’t mention the help from the MIL and her husband at all but yet she thanks them in the comments of that post for all their help 🤥

And that she took the pictures for the air B&B listing. Not the toxic, estranged relationship she portrays on Instagram by the looks of it.

Reactions: 9
No way is she passing the fitness test, she’s fucked 😂

when she fails she will blame everyone but herself (just like she did when she didn’t bother her arse to read the Fire Service entry requirements). She has had well over 2 months to start preparing for her fitness and she’s not bothered (we’d have heard about it by now if she had!).

If it truly was her dream job she’d be putting every ounce of effort in to making sure she got it. Can’t wait for the scenes when she fails 😂🍿

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
No wonder no one wanted to come out and value it if she wants it done for free😂

How is she so braggy on insta about it only taking her X amount of time to save 10k but on FB is asking for a professionals expertise and time for free ? Is it as they say “all for the gram”

Reactions: 13
Imagine if she hadn’t spent all that money on stupid stuff she didn’t need, 3k on a holiday, £100 on a fake plant, money on a sofa when their old one was perfectly fine, garden furniture for December, H&M and dunelm hauls, date nights, £200 on stick on tiles that were ripped off and binned, £600 replastering walls that didn’t need it, kitchen appliances they didn’t need but wanted new of - am I missing anything? She would have actually been able to make a difference in that house if she still had all that money, could do the bathroom up, possibly afford this land that she’s so desperate for… I wonder if she regrets not listening to us when we said stop spending and save your money!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine if she hadn’t spent all that money on stupid stuff she didn’t need, 3k on a holiday, £100 on a fake plant, money on a sofa when their old one was perfectly fine, garden furniture for December, H&M and dunelm hauls, date nights, £200 on stick on tiles that were ripped off and binned, £600 replastering walls that didn’t need it, kitchen appliances they didn’t need but wanted new of - am I missing anything? She would have actually been able to make a difference in that house if she still had all that money, could do the bathroom up, possibly afford this land that she’s so desperate for… I wonder if she regrets not listening to us when we said stop spending and save your money!
Nah coz we're all we're fannies who know nothing! Not like the incredibly wise Abi 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just blows my mind. She wouldn’t wipe arses for free but expects a professional to do their job for free 🥱 she really is the gift that keeps on giving! Update: no comments on the post with offers 😂 can’t wait for the excuses re the prison job

Reactions: 11
Don't forget the kitten they're getting for £600+?!

• Wow
The £160 for the exterminator who caught no mice 🤣 That still makes me howl.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet she's read here seen she's been ousted again with the Stuart and his mum post and had a meltdown
Waiting for all the stories calling us wee fannies when she's calmed down

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she's read here seen she's been ousted again with the Stuart and his mum post and had a meltdown
Waiting for all the stories calling us wee fannies when she's calmed down
Going on a rant about how she deactivated for “security reasons”… nah hen, you just didn’t cover your tracks well enough 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 6
Man she must be refreshing this page hourly as she went into lockdown FAST 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just sat down with a brew to make a new thread but I’ll wait until she inevitably reactivates and creates a new account name!

Reactions: 10
Nicely kept little cottage by the looks of it and two sweet messages to her two sons. I wonder why Abby can’t stand her? 😬😬

Oh dear 😂 she’s deactivated it all. She must have been lurking a long time to have seen the post about Stuart’s mum so quickly. Remember the big rant she went on about turning down any help from her? Because they wanted to do everything themselves. She made out like she randomly bumped into her on the street but by the weeks of it all she’s pretty close. Yet another lie. Hope someone can track down her family next to expose the lies 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.