Our_homefund #2 Rattled by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it would be the case in England too if the house had been unoccupied?

Reactions: 1
“We’re still going on holidays and living a new life while saving for little bits and bats” don’t know about anyone else but a steel beam + moving and installation of said beam, knocking down a load baring wall, a rewire, a full new kitchen including layout, blocking up a back door, removing a window & installing French doors - does NOT fall into my little bits and bats category 😬🫠💭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s no leccy on 😂 remember when she was smug about there being money on the meter lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That “view” is about to become a building site for new houses!
I’m staying for the rants about how they are ruining her morning coffee view…..

Reactions: 6
That land will definitely be developed on in coming years.

Also, why is the friend with cancer at the viewing now being referred to as “family”?

Nice house though, not even sure why it needs to be replastered at this stage, seems a waste.

Reactions: 2
Tbh I live in a rough street of my city/ area…bought my house for the same price she got hers. Would I pay triple money to live 5 mins away? No… just because other people look down on the area and the media portray it as a shithole doesn’t mean it’s not a nice warm clean roof over our heads. We actually don’t have any trouble here so it’s reputation doesn’t impact me.

I haven’t followed her for long. She does seem a bit manic but also harmless.
I’m in two minds. We used to live in the roughed part of our city, which tbf by southern England standards was still pretty nice. We never had trouble but that was because people tend not to tit where they eat! Eventually we got fed up of being woken up by the prostitute across the roads clients screaming in the street at 4am every Monday morning and sold to move to a much quieter village. House now is about 100k more than we sold the first for and it was the best decision we made.

Our old house however was perfect for anyone who commuted into London during the week and just wanted a weekend crash pad. It’s all horses for courses!

“We’re still going on holidays and living a new life while saving for little bits and bats” don’t know about anyone else but a steel beam + moving and installation of said beam, knocking down a load baring wall, a rewire, a full new kitchen including layout, blocking up a back door, removing a window & installing French doors - does NOT fall into my little bits and bats category 😬🫠💭
I mean, according to Abby, its only gong to cost a couple of grand to get it done 🤠

maybe Johnny is going to do it for them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That land will definitely be developed on in coming years.

Also, why is the friend with cancer at the viewing now being referred to as “family”?

Nice house though, not even sure why it needs to be replastered at this stage, seems a waste.
yep.. it has already been confirmed 🫣
I would have messaged her Instagram to tell her but you know all she would have said is that I’m “jealous”
😂😂😂 so I’ll just watch it unfold instead.

If you google “major new £11.7m housing development in greenock approved” it will come up with greenock telegraph article about it 😂😂😂😂 entrance literally through her street.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Why did they choose Greenock anyway? Was it purely due to the cost of the housing? I’m from the east coast of Scotland so I’m not too familiar with the west coast but surely it would’ve made more sense for them to move a little closer to Glasgow. It doesn’t seem like Greenock has much to offer. I’m hoping to sell up and move to Glasgow in a few years time and it’s not that expensive, it’s definitely achievable for me as a single person. If they continued to save the way they first started off they could’ve easily bought something nicer and closer to Glasgow which would offer better job opportunities and a bit of a social life🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I would have messaged her Instagram to tell her but you know all she would have said is that I’m “jealous”

If you google “major new £11.7m housing development in greenock approved” it will come up with greenock telegraph article about it 😂😂😂😂 entrance literally through her street.
Que the stories of her complaining about the noise of machines and building equipment!! 👀

She'll be one of them cunts, I own a house so I'm complaining to the council, wouldn't put it past her to try to fight it 🤣🤣👀

That’s already built though. It’s in front of her house not behind. You can see it on street view

That’s already built though. It’s in front of her house not behind. You can see it on street view
They have built new builds Infront but they are building behind too..

Need to let it settle or it will just subside.

They purchased additional property off the golf club to meet building requirements.

Why did they choose Greenock anyway? Was it purely due to the cost of the housing? I’m from the east coast of Scotland so I’m not too familiar with the west coast but surely it would’ve made more sense for them to move a little closer to Glasgow. It doesn’t seem like Greenock has much to offer. I’m hoping to sell up and move to Glasgow in a few years time and it’s not that expensive, it’s definitely achievable for me as a single person. If they continued to save the way they first started off they could’ve easily bought something nicer and closer to Glasgow which would offer better job opportunities and a bit of a social life🤷‍♀️
Purely because it’s cheap AF. Luckily they don’t have a social life so no requirement to be closer to Glasgow 😂

We all know how much she changes her mind, so when the new houses come, she’ll sell her forever home, I can just see it happening 🙈

Reactions: 7
Me trying to work out what the duck she is going on about ‘flattening’ the front garden, when the road is 6m higher than her front door and it’ll never be a flat level with the road unless she raises her house 😅 I would never have bought this house purely for kerb appeal. Would feel like I’m returning home to live in a basement.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She sure does get ahead of herself

Also is she’s ltrying to convince us Greenock is a nice quiet neighbourhood 😂

Last edited:
Why does she have to ramble on so much? She’s so boring and clearly like the sounds of her own voice 🙄

I honestly feel SO sorry for the neighbours having that nutter move in next door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.