Our_homefund #2 Rattled by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t see a thread suggestion so popped this in.

Recap
Thread 1 gained momentum when followers who initially joined along for the savings/finance content were seeing irrational spending, mixed messages on life plans and Abby dragging her and her husbands family on social media for being wasters. Stuart was accepted for a mortgage (after she told us they will cash buy), so they started to pile a load of shite in the trolley at B&M bargains for a house they hadn’t even viewed yet. They finally viewed a house, refused to offer over asking because “the seller was greedy”, then proceeded to put in a offer without viewing the home. They obviously missed out on the house, even after putting in a good word with the estate agent ;)

Abby aka Shabby found this thread and threw her toys out of the pram. Wahhh!!! How dare we have unfavourable opinions!! How could we point out the obvious contradictions?! She threatened to delete her account but as usual the irrational decision making and doing a 180 on things stroke again and she declared she would stay on Insta but now be a home/lifestyle account. Best change your account name from OUR HOMEFUND then ya daft moo.

Yet to see her start a job even though she’s had more job interviews than I’ve had showers in the last week.

Started a second private account so she could try to smoke out a rat. Followers dropping like flies too 😂

Things Abby bought in the last thread;
  • Second hand velvetiser and coffee machine, to enjoy a hot drink on a couch she doesn’t own yet
  • Plastic plants and plant pots, to put outside a front door that she hasn’t viewed yet
  • Lamp shades for light fittings she hasn’t even seen yet
  • Kettle and toaster to sit in kitchen that probably needs ripping out of the run down house they will end up buying

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s done her hair all nice for the next viewing today. Perhaps this might influence the vendor to sell below asking price?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The recap made me laugh 😂
So what’s happening with Abby
What’s her latest plans
I know there going to change anyway come midnight 🕛😂 has she lost followers I wonder from all her chopping and changing following people on IG is like thinking you have found a good film on Netflix
Investing 1 hour and 20 mins into the 2 hour film and even though it’s tit you just got to keep on watching
Can’t go back now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she lie about the most pointless things? “We walked past a sofa shop so decided to go in as theres none near us🙊” it was M&S ffs not a sofa shop?! They just happen to sell a sofa😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had a friend tell me that Abby ranted and said that they have 17k in savings…. So she looked back and in May they had 28k. Stuart had 16k and she had nearly 12k! So they have spent 11k of savings in less than 3 months WHAT AN IDIOT😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just had a friend tell me that Abby ranted and said that they have 17k in savings…. So she looked back and in May they had 28k. Stuart had 16k and she had nearly 12k! So they have spent 11k of savings in less than 3 months WHAT AN IDIOT😂😂😂
If you’re gonna hack away at your savings like that then at least do something memorable. A trip to New York, Maldives, Australia etc but nah they chose Benidorm and a shopping trip around the high street💀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s 3.6k a month plus whatever Stuart was earning from his wage😳 and she wonders why we’ve all been commenting about her crazy spending!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ironic thing is she has consistently said something along the lines of buy cheap you'll buy twice etc. She literally spent £££s a lot of shite from H&M and Shein. Surely you would be a bit more savvy and buy a few nicer quality items that will do a capsule wardrobe. Lassie is a walking contradiction

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The ironic thing is she has consistently said something along the lines of buy cheap you'll buy twice etc. She literally spent £££s a lot of shite from H&M and Shein. Surely you would be a bit more savvy and buy a few nicer quality items that will do a capsule wardrobe. Lassie is a walking contradiction
I've always wondered if they actually have the balance of savings she kept telling us about 🧐🥴
Because she doesn't make sense and nothing adds up lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So true she could earn money by buying expensive clothes and renting them but that would be too obvious

Reactions: 4
It's the 'i won't overpay for a house'...but spends a fortune to go to Spain 😬😬 and Benidorm of all places 🙄 Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she delete her account
Does she ever do what she says she is going to do
😂
I just want to see her follow through with one thing 😂😂😂😂
Come on abby
You got this girl
One thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she delete her account
Does she ever do what she says she is going to do
😂
I just want to see her follow through with one thing 😂😂😂😂
Come on abby
You got this girl
One thing 😂
I can still see her account? Are you blocked?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I got blocked a while back 😂😂😂 for giving really good advice if I may say so myself 😂😂 may need to create a different insta

Looks like she’s smoked out one of the rats 😂😂 she will be delighted to see that 😂 no doubt a story will be up to inform us all about her great detective work
All the crime documentaries she watches paid off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.