Our Yorkshire Farm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to galavant about a bit, leaving the kids & farm with Clive?! They are his world and he will be ok. I hope he may find love again in his later years though.
He is a lovely man. I hope he finds someone to make him a cuppa when his hip is playing up again.

Reactions: 5
I totally agree. I like Clive, but I do wonder if, in the end, he viewed her as another farm appliance rather than a woman with needs. Maybe he became complacent

He appears to have scrubbed up since she left him. I wish people would get off her back. She gave him the best years of her life.

Reactions: 4
Well he had a haircut for the Rue show plus a beard trim. I honestly cant make up my mind with them both. Maybe they were as bad as each other . It takes 2 to make it and break it. They cant have had any time together really. Cant imagine much privacy - altho they did make many babies so

I've just said to hubby that she's with a guy older than Clive, first thing he said was has he got loads of money

Reactions: 6
She's a bit of a weirdo isn't she? A model marrying some divorced farmer and having kids. Then going off with some ugly, 5 times married 70 year old when she actually has a TV profile.

People mad thinking it's for money. The guy has 5 wives and designs websites (equivalent of cutting lawns) for a living.

Reactions: 8
Unless he's secretly a billionaire or heir to the throne I don't see what her motivation is. Maybe she genuinely likes this man, in which case she'd better be prepared for heartbreak. His track record with women isn't great. I wonder how the kids feel about all this, the older ones must be a bit weirded out

Odd woman. She was living what many people would think an idyllic life. Unless their marriage really was dead in the water (and I know we never know what goes on in someone elses marriage) I think she's thrown away a hell of a lot.

Reactions: 10
I'm shocked that he's 71, three years older than Clive.
Reports said it was a younger camera man!

Reactions: 2
Maybe the younger man made her feel like she deserved more then what she was getting?? She obviously likes the older man though. I do feel for her kids.

Reactions: 1
The word 'ruthless' is very apt for this person.

It’s all very odd isn’t it?

Reactions: 3
I read recently that Clive had been preparing himself all through their marriage that she would meet someone else. How sad.

I read recently that Clive had been preparing himself all through their marriage that she would meet someone else. How sad.
I bet he never thought it would be someone older than him, I always thought he felt he was very lucky that she married him and that she felt the same.

Reactions: 7