Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David talked about his new relationship on his podcast seems like he is really into her but she gives immature vibes lol & Ebony mentioned him in her new podcast awk lol

Reactions: 1
Again she talks about him on her podcast on ep 3 she doesn't explicitly say his name but you know it's about him. He seems so much more happier now but I think he just wasn't mature enough back then to know who he was well enough to be in a relationship.

Reactions: 3
Again she talks about him on her podcast on ep 3 she doesn't explicitly say his name but you know it's about him. He seems so much more happier now but I think he just wasn't mature enough back then to know who he was well enough to be in a relationship.
I think they both settled down and had kids way too young, Ebony said she feels she missed out on her twenties. David is probably the same. I give them huge credit for being civil with the kids though, its hard to bite your tongue at times, so good for them.

I still dislike the way he’s conducting his new relationship. He jumped from Ebony to her and immediately began playing happy families. But I recon he just has that very intense personality that’s either all in relationships or not at all. I respect Ebony for taking the time to build up her new friendships & just enjoy her kids. I’m sure she’s had dates & may even have something on the back burner but she’s not rushed into shoving another person into her kids lives at a time that’s already confusing for them. If I were her, I’d struggle to be civil to be honest, so good for her!

Reactions: 7
So strange how he is all of a sudden ok with being posted on social media…their story last night posting that they are staying at that expensive hotel eating oysters lol

I still dislike the way he’s conducting his new relationship. He jumped from Ebony to her and immediately began playing happy families. But I recon he just has that very intense personality that’s either all in relationships or not at all. I respect Ebony for taking the time to build up her new friendships & just enjoy her kids. I’m sure she’s had dates & may even have something on the back burner but she’s not rushed into shoving another person into her kids lives at a time that’s already confusing for them. If I were her, I’d struggle to be civil to be honest, so good for her!
Oh yes, I definitely think more well done to Ebony than to David. It’s so disrespectful how he’s behaved with the new girlfriend.

Started listening to the podcast since reading about it on here and really enjoy it, but I would have not known she had a podcast if I didn’t read here, think she needs to promote it more? Unless she has been and I’ve completely missed it!

Reactions: 4
Started listening to the podcast since reading about it on here and really enjoy it, but I would have not known she had a podcast if I didn’t read here, think she needs to promote it more? Unless she has been and I’ve completely missed it!
same i didnt know until i read it here...and people slag off tattle as being trolls.

ive recommended it to others too after hearing it

I watch her insta stories and think I only remember seeing her promote the podcast once maybe.

She should promote it more as she comes across well, maybe post clips online to get some views and more traffic.

She is a better person than me as I would be SO petty to David and tell his new gf not to use my kids for any content. Ebony has thrived without him.

Her podcast is brilliant! I’ve just been listening with a huge smile on my face - they come across as really relatable and Ebony’s laughter is super contagious.

Her podcast is brilliant! I’ve just been listening with a huge smile on my face - they come across as really relatable and Ebony’s laughter is super contagious.
Came here to say the same! I’m really enjoying it and I’ve never been a huge fan. They have a great dynamic. It reminds me of chatting nonsense with my own friends.

Reactions: 6