Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was surprised today to read that Ebony is the brand partnership manager for The Radford family. Securing brand deals for Britains largest family. These include collaborations with Emma Sleep, Hasbro, Amazon etc

I would not want to be associated with, let alone paid by Noel the p.e.a.d.o. damaging to your career surely?. especially as her content is alot of parenting and she is the exact opposite of that family.
Ergh……🤢🤢🤢🤢

Was surprised today to read that Ebony is the brand partnership manager for The Radford family. Securing brand deals for Britains largest family. These include collaborations with Emma Sleep, Hasbro, Amazon etc

I would not want to be associated with, let alone paid by Noel the p.e.a.d.o. damaging to your career surely?. especially as her content is alot of parenting and she is the exact opposite of that family.
Where did you read this?! Is this part of her job I assume? She seemed to do some TV work at one point..

That's so unfortunate because she works on a team that work with multiple clients so she might never deal with them but yeah, not the best but I'm nit going to hold it against her.

Reactions: 5
That's so unfortunate because she works on a team that work with multiple clients so she might never deal with them but yeah, not the best but I'm nit going to hold it against her.
oh i realise that its just surprised me given that Ebony's parenting is a whole 100 levels above theirs and she seems to be careful who she is around usually for her brand

Reactions: 1
Thought she was just a social media content producer didn’t know she was like a manager to other influencers
---
also the new gf is posting vlog like content and including D but he didn’t want to be on E’s vlogs

Reactions: 1
Thought she was just a social media content producer didn’t know she was like a manager to other influencers
---
also the new gf is posting vlog like content and including D but he didn’t want to be on E’s vlogs
Honestly they both give me the ick and I'm glad ebony is thriving.

Reactions: 6
---
That’s so naughty of David, he wouldn’t be in Ebony’s vlogs because he’s a therapist but now somehow it’s okay? I honestly used to really like David but I’ve definitely seen a different side to him since the new gf has been in the scene. Agree, I’m so pleased Ebony has good friends around her and seems to be enjoying life, even though I felt sad for her about selling the house.

Reactions: 7
That’s so naughty of David, he wouldn’t be in Ebony’s vlogs because he’s a therapist but now somehow it’s okay? I honestly used to really like David but I’ve definitely seen a different side to him since the new gf has been in the scene. Agree, I’m so pleased Ebony has good friends around her and seems to be enjoying life, even though I felt sad for her about selling the house.
I think he’s getting an ego about it and thinks he can become an influencer therapist. Probably wants to end up on This Morning.

Feel quite sad for her having to sell up and move, it’s obvious he wanted his half because I feel she would’ve stayed lots of memories there like she says. Hope wherever she moves to the 3 of them are just as happy.

Feel quite sad for her having to sell up and move, it’s obvious he wanted his half because I feel she would’ve stayed lots of memories there like she says. Hope wherever she moves to the 3 of them are just as happy.
thought the house was hers considering the fact that she was earning all these years…

Reactions: 4
Lol at D’s new gf shoving the camera in his face and vlogging him, he really can’t get away from it no matter where he goes

thought the house was hers considering the fact that she was earning all these years…
If they have the children 50/50 then any court will say both parents need to be able to provide a home for them. I doubt there is much profit as they haven’t been there long and it was a new build. I do feel so sad for her.

Reactions: 3
How do we know she’s selling ? I feel like I missed something?
The house has sold, pretty sure she said on the pod she has around 8/10 weeks left in that house, I’m sure she also said on the pod something about renting next before buying again? (May have got that wrong or misunderstood tho) But if you look on her Instagram story from today she viewed a flat!

Reactions: 3
The house has sold, pretty sure she said on the pod she has around 8/10 weeks left in that house, I’m sure she also said on the pod something about renting next before buying again? (May have got that wrong or misunderstood tho) But if you look on her Instagram story from today she viewed a flat!
the flat does say for sale so I think she may be buying.

How do we know she’s selling ? I feel like I missed something?
She said on her stories on Friday that she had accepted an offer on their house as well .. I’m guessing she’ll have to downsize a bit potentially on one income, hence looking at flats rather than houses.. although I always thought she was the one making money when they bought that house!

Reactions: 4