Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say the same! I’m really enjoying it and I’ve never been a huge fan. They have a great dynamic. It reminds me of chatting nonsense with my own friends.
Exactly this! I feel like I’m out for drinks with them 😂 I also find Lucy’s sarcasm very, very funny.

Reactions: 4
Is David’s new GF hinting at pregnancy looking at the pictures she uploaded of their trip ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She really needs to stop the ‘hi Bb’ crap 🤮 and her voice would drive me mad. David has definitely levelled down.

Reactions: 7
I’ve literally never seen someone downgrade as hard in every way possible as David has done.

Reactions: 8
I def agree on the David thing but I imagine they are an exhausting matching pair. David always seemed to have his MH battles & got deep into therapy to the point of extreme in my opinion. I’m a big believer in therapy but when he chatted on about walking up & down the same 20 steps for over 2 hours, it’s getting a bit silly. I do understand that MH can be all encompassing but when it also becomes your entire personality online, I just don’t see how you are helping yourself in anyway. It just becomes a bit preachy & annoying.

I recon Ebony is living a much healthier life than he is. She has invested in her friendships, is making the most of opportunities coming her way, has got herself a normal job, does lots of sports to keep mentally & physically fit. He’s jumped straight into another serious relationship with someone who seems to have as many issues as he does. They must be the most intense couple imaginable 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I def agree on the David thing but I imagine they are an exhausting matching pair. David always seemed to have his MH battles & got deep into therapy to the point of extreme in my opinion. I’m a big believer in therapy but when he chatted on about walking up & down the same 20 steps for over 2 hours, it’s getting a bit silly. I do understand that MH can be all encompassing but when it also becomes your entire personality online, I just don’t see how you are helping yourself in anyway. It just becomes a bit preachy & annoying.

I recon Ebony is living a much healthier life than he is. She has invested in her friendships, is making the most of opportunities coming her way, has got herself a normal job, does lots of sports to keep mentally & physically fit. He’s jumped straight into another serious relationship with someone who seems to have as many issues as he does. They must be the most intense couple imaginable 😵💫
Oh yeah agree! Ebony seems so happy.

Is David’s new GF hinting at pregnancy looking at the pictures she uploaded of their trip ?
I saw this too with the hand on the belly! I get the sense she’s jealous of Ebony or wants to be competitive with her.

Today the new gf posted a reel of her crying and it’s ebony’s birthday! It’s giving very attention seeking

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg are they ( D&A) doing a podcast? Can you imagine listening to that? I’d be 100% depressed! I’ll stick with Ebony and Lucy, had to stop my self from crying with laughter at 3am listening to it the other night, husband was 😴😴😴. ( dairy milk poop in the bed/covid IYKYK) 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I'm catching up on the podcast from ep 1 and I'm loving it!! Did anyone work out who the couple was at the fashion show? I looked back on her socials and couldn't find it so assumed she deleted 🤣 can't wait to listen to more.

I'm catching up on the podcast from ep 1 and I'm loving it!! Did anyone work out who the couple was at the fashion show? I looked back on her socials and couldn't find it so assumed she deleted 🤣 can't wait to listen to more.
No, but worked out that Ebony dated Ian from the One Day series

Was surprised today to read that Ebony is the brand partnership manager for The Radford family. Securing brand deals for Britains largest family. These include collaborations with Emma Sleep, Hasbro, Amazon etc

I would not want to be associated with, let alone paid by Noel the p.e.a.d.o. damaging to your career surely?. especially as her content is alot of parenting and she is the exact opposite of that family.

• Wow
Reactions: 7