Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, I don’t think so. I think it was probably an arranged thing with another dog the same breed as hers. I think her wording was meant to be jokey.. I hope so anyway 🙈
I doubt she put much thought into it other than "i have a boy dog you have a girl dog and they'll make cute puppies" so many unhealthy cockerdoodle breeds in rescues because of people doing this

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Anyone know why she turned off comments on hudsons ‘interveiew’ on YouTube? I assumed it’s cos he’s so young but then why post it. Was something said?

Anyone know how old David’s new gf is? What’s up with her latest post they have Xmas tree together?

What’s her @ again? I’ve seen her page before but can’t remember!
Itsamymillie on tiktok & Instagram.
I looked at her Instagram when someone mentioned it here and seen she posted a video on her stories with the kids there (can see her holding Hudson slightly)

Is David living with a new girlfriend already?! Have they been separated a year yet? Seems very fast after a long term relationship with kids & kids staying with him for half the week..

Is David living with a new girlfriend already?! Have they been separated a year yet? Seems very fast after a long term relationship with kids & kids staying with him for half the week..
ebony has never really said when they broke up but I got the impression it was around Christmas new year or just after. So yes David did get into a relationship quite quickly. From his new girlfriend’s socials it seems like she lives with her parents but moving soon or has been recently.

Reactions: 2
Itsamymillie on tiktok & Instagram.
I looked at her Instagram when someone mentioned it here and seen she posted a video on her stories with the kids there (can see her holding Hudson slightly)
I still can’t believe she’s the annoying viral “hey bb” girl

Reactions: 3
Anyone see Jess’ latest tiktok where they point at the person most likely too… some interesting pointing at Ebony 👀

How does she have so much free time? She said she works full time, plus she does influencing, plus kids 50% of the time yet she goes away loads, goes to the gym, boxing, football... How does she do it????

Do tell?!
I went to have a look! It’s the point to the person m game with her and about 6 others and the “who is the biggest player” “who is always texting their ex” and a few more were her - actually pretty much every one they pointed at her.

How does she have so much free time? She said she works full time, plus she does influencing, plus kids 50% of the time yet she goes away loads, goes to the gym, boxing, football... How does she do it????
She really does cram it all in! I’m not sure she works full time though. I think she started all the gym/football/boxing stuff as a distraction from suddenly not having the kids with her half the time. It would absolutely kill me and I can see why she fills her evenings with hobbies. I think she does most of it when she doesn’t have them!

I went to have a look! It’s the point to the person m game with her and about 6 others and the “who is the biggest player” “who is always texting their ex” and a few more were her - actually pretty much every one they pointed at her.
In the comments they said it wasn’t about David but hmm

Anyone realised that Ebony has lost a lot of followers? She was on 170K before but now on 164K people like Zoe and Alfie don't even talk about her anymore