Our Home Team #3 Who’s back with his maw, no more living for free- Scum Bag Square Jaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh could be his uncle - all I remember was it wasn’t him actually buying his city centre apartment 😂🤣
I’d hate having him as a neighbour full stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When are seeing the kitchen. Didnt he get a design ,/visual drafted up 6 months ago? Did he waste their time for content? Surely by now it would be installed. He goes for everything on trend which quickly becomes a bit tacky. Not a fan of fake herringbone laminate. I like it if it Karndean or Amtico but on wide laminate boards No. No matter what improvements he makes that sofa still looks cheap shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I was wondering the same about the kitchen. He has been going on about it for so long saying it’s going in but he seems to be dragging it on and on.

Reactions: 2
I know weird shape. Also that picture with him holding the 1 year baby which was half his height was funny. He must be size of a shrimp.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else feel his latest way getaway with I’m assuming his new fancy piece is giving kidnap
Vibes? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol not rushing to book Malta not heard good reviews and judging by the pictures not that impressive. Also im sure his mum was 50 a few years ago and aye hes only got a face a mother would love.

Reactions: 1
Love how he has tagged in at a VIP airport lounge like it’s a flex then gets someone to pick him up nowhere near the airport to avoid paying. Aw Evan ye poor?! 🤣

Reactions: 4