Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got him self a wee book to read!! Didn't pay yet again a freebie! Should that be an ad! Shame hes no idea what a glasgow kiss is!! A punch 🤣🤣🤣 naw Evan its a headbutt 🤦🏻‍♀️ Good luck reading it! Might be a bit advanced for you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That bum bag looks so plastic….. funny how we never seen any insta stories of him out shopping… you bet if he went to a Louis Vuitton store he would document it, we see everything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would greet as a mother if I had one son acting like a total posing eejit on Instagram nevermind 2. Between the car video and the carefully arranged “package” in shorts, I couldn’t cringe anymore if I tried

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.